Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 736 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 11026
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5446

    Skank box

    Sounds like you caught her on the downside of her demons. All signs point to it. Sorry about that but one key is look at their hands and fingers. If they look like they just finished changing oil on a bulldozer, move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I need to put this here as I had a pretty rough experience with Audrina. You may know her from TnA but she's also on STG.

    Communication is bad. Slow texter, and really bad at giving instructions. 90 minutes late. I'm surprised I waited. Sketchy motel in Edmonds on 99. She looks like her pictures. Not quite bbw, but she's got a little extra.

    Lame BBBJ, bad conversation, stank box, room smelled like cigarettes and was really messy. Again, the stank was so bad I couldn't wait to wash myself off afterwards. It was at least tight, she does have a good kegel. I forced myself to pop twice and left.

    So, was out $. 8 with a stinky dick and finger. I love DATY but I did not want to go down.

    Would not see her again and would not recommend.

  2. #5445
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Audrina Report

    I need to put this here as I had a pretty rough experience with Audrina. You may know her from TnA but she's also on STG.

    Communication is bad. Slow texter, and really bad at giving instructions. 90 minutes late. I'm surprised I waited. Sketchy motel in Edmonds on 99. She looks like her pictures. Not quite bbw, but she's got a little extra.

    Lame BBBJ, bad conversation, stank box, room smelled like cigarettes and was really messy. Again, the stank was so bad I couldn't wait to wash myself off afterwards. It was at least tight, she does have a good kegel. I forced myself to pop twice and left.

    So, was out $. 8 with a stinky dick and finger. I love DATY but I did not want to go down.

    Would not see her again and would not recommend.

  3. #5444

    Oly

    Seems like the Oly thread is pretty slow, wondering if anyone in here knows anything about this person:

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-lilac

    I've had zero luck finding reviews or googling her number.

  4. #5443

    Brunette Beauty info?

    TNA is down. Anyone has Brunette Beauty cell #?

    Thanks.

  5. #5442
    Who are your Tryst favorites for trips to Greece?

  6. #5441
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I've seen her a couple times already and am planning another visit. It's 300/500 for play, like all the other Brazilian agency girls.

    She's gorgeous, early 20's and all natural. A spinner with a Brazilian booty. One of my favorites by far. She's very enthusiastic when she's getting fucked and she's tight tight.

    Menu I've experienced: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM.

    No's: BB, FIV, FIA.
    Appreciate the intel on Alessandra. Sounds like the total package. Brazilians are my fav flavor. Luv it when they speak Portuguese when they're getting off. Def plan to tap her before she heads out.

  7. #5440

    Bossie Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/006307398706 Rates seems reasonable.
    I've seen her a few times. She is petite. Flakey. Her time management is terrible. You'll be waiting a half hour just because she suddenly forgets. She doesn't really kiss, just pecks. No extended options. She locked herself out of the room one of the two times I saw her. She is cute and affordable, but after two, I decided that wasn't enough.

  8. #5439

    Juliet Peron

    I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months on tryst link but when I use google nothing appears she looks super sexy, but something tells me that it could be Scam or LE someone has some intel of her.

    Here is her link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliet-peron

  9. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?
    It would be beneficial if you provide a link to her ad on Tryst, and any other contact information you have.

  10. #5437
    I haven't seen her in years but she was bb everything (FS, anal) on 2nd meet onwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]

  11. #5436

    Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    I would also appreciate it!
    She's advertising on STG.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...o/408158239198

  12. #5435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/koi-erotica

    She will make your female friend cum harder than ever.

    She is a rockstar.

  13. #5434

    Bossiebarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/006307398706 Rates seems reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    She went by bossiebarbie on tna and while she looks ok I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of blah reviews about her and her poor time management skills.
    That is correct, she is barbie. Vik put it very mildly when he said "blah" reviews, from my interaction with her (we never met, just texted) she sounded like she she had a Terrible attitude. I moved on and glad I did as I probably saved some time and money.

  14. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to the StellaInSeattle who is also on TNA. She is legit. She has put on some weight but is still kinky as hell. Do a google search for "Mysterious Mitena" and you will find some videos of hers. Also her posts on TNA are all more on the kinky side. Hope that helps.
    Awesome, thank you.

  15. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?
    If you are referring to the StellaInSeattle who is also on TNA. She is legit. She has put on some weight but is still kinky as hell. Do a google search for "Mysterious Mitena" and you will find some videos of hers. Also her posts on TNA are all more on the kinky side. Hope that helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape