Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 2072 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 1761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 31075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19675
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551;6006035[URL
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/85610045/9808927085[/URL]

    https://callescort.org/980-892-7085

    Anyone pounded this one yet??

    Any info would be nice. Thanks!

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/4/3/7/e/...a311e5c5_f.jpg
    She look about crazy let us know how it goes. I have texted the number and it respond once and ghost I gave up.

  2. #19674

    Damages $ ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Khloe the other day. Comms were good but short. I ended up going to an upscale apt in south end. Met on the street and walked me up. Apt was a mess, but who cares. There's a large / calm dog that made itself scarce during the visit. Got undressed and she's got a great body. She has large, real breasts and a small ass. She's got on lipstick, which I like. I start by massaging her and getting us both in the mood. She's pretty sensual with soft motions and caressing. After a bit, I want in her and she slides on a cover and lubes up. I slide in and she's super tight. I'm 6-7 and thick, but she can take it all. She can take it hard, for a long time. Other than being covered, everything was GFE at that point on. Various positions, hard, fast, slow, kissing, getting her to O.

    Would definitely repeat. She said she travels, so she might not always be available in CLT.

    J.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3229308
    What was the damage $?

  3. #19673

  4. #19672
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    She's only outcall this week, I can't make it work.
    Been having difficulty connecting with her. She is sometimes slow to respond. Most likely life is getting in the way. She seems very nice though. Looking forward to hooking up with her.

  5. #19671

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    What? No "jumping" here, my good man. Please explain. Just agreeing with what you're saying. And actually the last post you responded to was mine, Justin. You mentioned that you're restraining yourself a bit on the thread and I'm just saying feel free, my man. Yes, I've definitely seen you on that thread. No harm, no foul. Please correct me here or accept my apology if I misunderstood anything.
    LOL I'm sorry I thought you were saying go vent else where LOL my bad and I don't really look at who said what I guess I need to more often. My bad.

  6. #19670

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I only responded to someone so why you jumping on me. I use WTF section. Why you didn't say something to the person I responded to?
    What? No "jumping" here, my good man. Please explain. Just agreeing with what you're saying. And actually the last post you responded to was mine, Justin. You mentioned that you're restraining yourself a bit on the thread and I'm just saying feel free, my man. Yes, I've definitely seen you on that thread. No harm, no foul. Please correct me here or accept my apology if I misunderstood anything.

  7. #19669
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Hey man there's always the "WTF are you talking about" thread where you can vent all you want and not be judged! Whoever created that thread did good! 😂.
    I only responded to someone so why you jumping on me. I use WTF section. Why you didn't say something to the person I responded to?

  8. #19668

    There you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Lmfaoo I checked his profile or hers. And it says I been over seas where euro find chicks are cheap and plentiful as tap water. Then said Sammy is the greatest thing he had or something to that point. I'm going to be cool with my words as to not get kicked off the site. Yes I agree with you ether its her or a friend of hers and I don't think self reviews are polite. And I will leave it at that before I snap and say what I want to say.
    Hey man there's always the "WTF are you talking about" thread where you can vent all you want and not be judged! Whoever created that thread did good! 😂.

  9. #19667

    Probably not real

    Her ads have vanished after being up all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning. I was hoping that she was real because her pics were free of tattoos and she had the GND look.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    Then her rate is dropping. Asked her what her restrictions, she said she would do anything, another red flag. Really hoping she is real. But not betting on it.

  10. #19666

    LOL I checked

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    3 out of 5 total posts are overly white knighting the same substandard SW-type provider. Either Sammy or another troll.
    Lmfaoo I checked his profile or hers. And it says I been over seas where euro find chicks are cheap and plentiful as tap water. Then said Sammy is the greatest thing he had or something to that point. I'm going to be cool with my words as to not get kicked off the site. Yes I agree with you ether its her or a friend of hers and I don't think self reviews are polite. And I will leave it at that before I snap and say what I want to say.

  11. #19665

    Ebony UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone paid her a visit yet? Been chatting but it seems hit or miss.
    She's only outcall this week, I can't make it work.

  12. #19664

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Why would it be Sammy it looks like a dude wanting to know where are reviews on dudes bc he has a bad review some where.
    3 out of 5 total posts are overly white knighting the same substandard SW-type provider. Either Sammy or another troll.

  13. #19663

    Justin

    Did you check on the previous 3 posts under his handle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Why would it be Sammy it looks like a dude wanting to know where are reviews on dudes bc he has a bad review some where.
    .

  14. #19662

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen nor spoken with her but she texted me that her HH rate was 200. She also texted that she was not GFE and would not water herself down for anyone. Her pics are hot as phuck.
    Then her rate is dropping. Asked her what her restrictions, she said she would do anything, another red flag. Really hoping she is real. But not betting on it.

  15. #19661

    You right

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    If I had some good kitty to sell, I would charge as much that MF's were willing to pay. It sux for us but girls have to make a living while they're still young and pretty.
    Granted facts real talk but they making a better living at 80 qv and make more in a day than most make in a week. And all most of them do is buy drugs and give it some dude. So we not helping them advance just to over dose. But hey I understand we all want more money so why make 3 k a week when they can make 5 k and see less dudes I get it. How you make 5 k a week and don't have a car or a home and be asking for cash apps LOL. But I get it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape