The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18521

    Best options

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Share some then. From what I've read, options are few.
    DI is your best bet. There's a whole thread for it.

    I don't know much about STG or EA though. I stopped using that when I got confirmed with DI.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames - she's well reviewed though I haven't seen her in ages.

  2. #18520

    Please sharw

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.
    Cool. Share some then. From what I've read, options are few.

  3. #18519

    No Bueno

    Remember, Cash in advance is a No No my friend. Beautiful titties, but probably a Guy behind this scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a thick girl and this one caught my eye.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/3175613222

  4. #18518

  5. #18517
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    In your fine town from Atlanta. After rtff seems like you guys don't have much to rely on. So, I toftt and tried this girl out for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85682596#.

    Easiest set up via text I've had in a long time. Staying in the castleton area. All her rules are in her ad. Got to her place and texted, sent the room number and I'm in there in a couple minutes. Cute girl, has an emo look to her. Very sweet personality, a lot different than most that we deal with. Younger, I would guess about 22-24. Started with a good slow jack and ball rub before the CBJ. CBJ was solid, real solid considering the cover. Good bit of hair on the kitty, decent body. No baby damage. Started in standing mish, she was nice and wet. Could take a pounding, and I gave her one. Even let me put the legs back and took it like a champ. Seems like a gem for that area. Said she's probably be around for the weekend. I think originally from Vegas. Damage was a little on the high side. 160/220/320. Worth it because there was no BS, easy set up, girl in the pics and can take it. Pm if you guys have any more questions.
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.

  6. #18516
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep74  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted more then a few of the gals on STG. When I get to their incall I am generally not comfortable getting out of my car in the bad area I am in. I am finding that these gals are just streetwalkers with a smartphone. And a streetwalker with a smart phone does not = a $$ dream. Are there any other options.
    I see you're new here (2 posts), welcome to the page my brother.

    That said, there's not a lot of options to avoid this in Indy. Most of the girls that are 'affordable' are doing it to support a habit, which means they are probably also living cheap to direct most of their cash towards said habit. If you want to avoid being where they are, your options are basically one of two things.

    1. Get a hotel and bring them to your room.

    2. Spend more money on a upscale girl who isn't strung out / manages their funds enough to not live in the budget 8.

    Frankly, this whole thing tends to be a "you get you what you pay for" kind of endeavor. My personal recommendation is to find a girl you like, and go exclusive with her, and make sure she knows that you're doing that. The girl I'm seeing regularly now charges me heckin half what she normally charges guys, and does a lot more stuff with me on that very reason. So there's some veteran advice for you. Best of luck, remember to protect your tools.

  7. #18515

    Hello Indy

    In your fine town from Atlanta. After rtff seems like you guys don't have much to rely on. So, I toftt and tried this girl out for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85682596#.

    Easiest set up via text I've had in a long time. Staying in the castleton area. All her rules are in her ad. Got to her place and texted, sent the room number and I'm in there in a couple minutes. Cute girl, has an emo look to her. Very sweet personality, a lot different than most that we deal with. Younger, I would guess about 22-24. Started with a good slow jack and ball rub before the CBJ. CBJ was solid, real solid considering the cover. Good bit of hair on the kitty, decent body. No baby damage. Started in standing mish, she was nice and wet. Could take a pounding, and I gave her one. Even let me put the legs back and took it like a champ. Seems like a gem for that area. Said she's probably be around for the weekend. I think originally from Vegas. Damage was a little on the high side. 160/220/320. Worth it because there was no BS, easy set up, girl in the pics and can take it. Pm if you guys have any more questions.

  8. #18514

    Anything on this one

    Looking for a thick girl and this one caught my eye.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/3175613222

  9. #18513

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    Actually can't find active ad right now but she answers her phone. I'll pass on number if someone wants it. I'm sure she'd send you pics.
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/763171336983

  10. #18512

    Stg

    I have contacted more then a few of the gals on STG. When I get to their incall I am generally not comfortable getting out of my car in the bad area I am in. I am finding that these gals are just streetwalkers with a smartphone. And a streetwalker with a smart phone does not = a $$ dream. Are there any other options.

  11. #18511
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled one of these Hispanic hotel girls advertising out of a south side motel off 465. I've sampled the Asian hotel girls and wasn't a fan.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85576858

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-latina/47442182
    That ad on sumo has pictures that were not taken in the USA. The per room air conditioners are a very popular Latin America building style as it allows them to only cool the rooms they need and thus save money.

    I would say total scam.

    Not a big Latina market in Indy either, which is a shame but it also causes alarm bells to go off in my head.

  12. #18510

    Scarlett

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettharlow

    I saw this girls a few years ago, when she was on SeekingArrangment. She was pretty fun. Very short, a slightly curvy then, and great boobs. BBBJ was great. Her donation request back then was obviously lower. Has anyone seen her lately? I'm sure she's a few pounds bigger these days.

  13. #18509

    Any fun?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/616129784956

    Coming from out of state and this lady looks like fun too me. Is she and as open as she advertises? Feel free to PM also.

  14. #18508

    Nina

    Has anyone had any experience with Nina? Seems like she's been posting ads for a few months, but I was not able to track down any recent reviews. Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85685171#.

  15. #18507

    No ads

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    She uses some other names at times too and I see one of the most recent reports is a rip off one. I have done just fine with her more recently than that report. She has a good little body but you can tell from her face that she has had a rough go. Very friendly and very accommodating and open to whatever. If something is not on the menu then consider opening up your pocketbook. She is also very responsive in texting unlike some. Near East side and based on the negative report just make sure to keep things within your own control.
    Actually can't find active ad right now but she answers her phone. I'll pass on number if someone wants it. I'm sure she'd send you pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape