Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10811

    Bree

    You're welcome. Best BBBJ.

    And breasts I've found. And I've sampled a significant portion of local talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravusMcGee  [View Original Post]
    I was heading through Lexington this weekend and my go to wasn't available and no one was responding. I figured Richmond was my last shot (I was headed south) and Bree's ad popped up. Did a little research on here and thanks to recommendations from a couple of folks I reached out to her. I texted her and she responded back by phone and then texted me the address which was an apartment complex just off 75. Less than 30 minutes later I was at her door. She's in an apartment that looks a little run down from the outside but the inside was fresh and clean. Her pictures are accurate and she was shower fresh. She has some amazing naturals breasts and was happy for me to pay attention to them. I was there for a BBBJ so she got me a fresh towel, sat me down and went to town. Skills are on point, she is enthusiastic and takes direction well. She catches and spits. On two occasions I asked her to do something a little differently and both times she made the adjustment without stopping and then gave me a questioning thumbs up. We had scheduled a 30 min session and she made sure I got every minute of it.

    Thanks to the guys who did the earlier reviews, this is a stop I'll make again.

  2. #10810

    Gorgeous Angel. I am also incredibly curious about this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyBeau  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous / Angel

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/268339923392

    She says her name is Gorgeous. Says her incall is on the north side of town. Rate is 175 hhour / 250 hour, but after chatting in text never mentioned a deposit. Most of her pics had no google image search results, but a couple of them did have a couple hits. She's also incredibly hot which is a red flag. LOL.

    Unfortunately searching for the word "gorgeous" on the forum turns up all sorts of results about tons of different women.
    I am incredibly curious about this one as well. Her latest ad:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/933790912843

    She doesn't require a deposit which is usually a huge sign of being legit. But is that enough of a green flag?

    She's pretty nice in texts and talks like a normal human who speaks English. Is that enough of a green flag?

    Her pictures are really nice (danger! Google image search results:

    The first few are fine. No hits anywhere.

    1 & 2) These are fine. No hits anywhere.

    3) Links back to a STG post she made in December of 2021. Good sign?

    4) Links to some weird photo aggregator webpage. That might be sketchy? I dunno. https://bit.ly/3NVM1ag.

    5) Another has 3 results (again, a STG ad) and then 2 random pages that aren't escort sites: https://bit.ly/3IGley5.

    6) Her last two: one someone scraped and added to a FB photo page, and the last one looks like its also used here:

    https://xraters.com/escorts-review/nadia/5096530902

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    If so, please reply or DM or both!

    I am considering trying her either way, but I got robbed at gunpoint 2 weeks ago so I'm especially nervous in general right now (not from an escort which is why I haven't posted, but it was still scary as hell).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nteymdu4zmzhowq0nwfjngvhzdi3nguwowi0mdyyzjdhnthmzq.jpg.jpg‎   ntuyotizzmqwy2rlodrmztq4zjjhmdgzymy5zdcxmdlkngq3mw.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #10809

    Bree. Richmond

    I was heading through Lexington this weekend and my go to wasn't available and no one was responding. I figured Richmond was my last shot (I was headed south) and Bree's ad popped up. Did a little research on here and thanks to recommendations from a couple of folks I reached out to her. I texted her and she responded back by phone and then texted me the address which was an apartment complex just off 75. Less than 30 minutes later I was at her door. She's in an apartment that looks a little run down from the outside but the inside was fresh and clean. Her pictures are accurate and she was shower fresh. She has some amazing naturals breasts and was happy for me to pay attention to them. I was there for a BBBJ so she got me a fresh towel, sat me down and went to town. Skills are on point, she is enthusiastic and takes direction well. She catches and spits. On two occasions I asked her to do something a little differently and both times she made the adjustment without stopping and then gave me a questioning thumbs up. We had scheduled a 30 min session and she made sure I got every minute of it.

    Thanks to the guys who did the earlier reviews, this is a stop I'll make again.

  4. #10808

    Bobo

    Good evening Lexington mongers. I just like to chime in on Bobo. I seen Bobo Wednesday. The setup for the appointment to meet is pretty simple a few texts then call her when there. Now the place she was at was not a bad place. There we're tons of people staying there. Also when I arrived there was security in the lot. But I parked on the other side of building so no problem there. Now for the Bobo I seen is not Bobo from the picture here that is posted. She or they sent me a picture it looked like the one posted here but a few years ago. But like I said this was not the chick I seen. Now she was some what cute really fun to see. She also gives a good rub. Now she did say she was from Hong Kong China. But now lives in Chicago. I would probably repeat to see another chick. Anyway everyone take care have a good weekend. Be safe out there.

  5. #10807

    Miss V.

    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyBeau  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking here for a while and reading here and on other places how to spot fakes (google image search, weird locations, asking for a deposit, etc.). There are a few ads on STG that I can't tell if they are TGTBT and would love some input from the experts here.

    Mrs. V

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/625359064200

    I've seen this ad many many times. No dupes on google image search. She barely responds to texts which unfortunately makes her seem like a real local escort (LOL). I don't know how to search for her name here.

    Gorgeous / Angel

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/268339923392

    She says her name is Gorgeous. Says her incall is on the north side of town. Rate is 175 hhour / 250 hour, but after chatting in text never mentioned a deposit. Most of her pics had no google image search results, but a couple of them did have a couple hits. She's also incredibly hot which is a red flag. LOL.

    Unfortunately searching for the word "gorgeous" on the forum turns up all sorts of results about tons of different women.

    Dream

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/903627560243

    Also says her hotel is north side of town. Rate is 160 hhour / 225 hour. Seems nice in text and also doesn't ask for deposit. None of her images hit as dupes in google image search except one that triggers a Sumosearch for Lexington where she must have also posted.
    I have seen Miss V, cute and nice body with fun personality. She is one of the few that will travel to the Richmond / Berea area but is very wary of doing it because of some past experiences. Gives a good massage and looks good from doggy view, only drawback was short lackluster BBBJ but maybe it was just that day.

  6. #10806

    Bobo

    Hooked up with Bobo yesterday for the first time. Nice body. She is older than the photos that get sent but very talented. Paid for the $300 VIP and she worked for it.

    I would recommend.

  7. #10805

    Mrs. V, Dream, and Gorgeous. Are they real? Anyone seen them?

    Been lurking here for a while and reading here and on other places how to spot fakes (google image search, weird locations, asking for a deposit, etc.). There are a few ads on STG that I can't tell if they are TGTBT and would love some input from the experts here.

    Mrs. V

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/625359064200

    I've seen this ad many many times. No dupes on google image search. She barely responds to texts which unfortunately makes her seem like a real local escort (LOL). I don't know how to search for her name here.

    Gorgeous / Angel

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/268339923392

    She says her name is Gorgeous. Says her incall is on the north side of town. Rate is 175 hhour / 250 hour, but after chatting in text never mentioned a deposit. Most of her pics had no google image search results, but a couple of them did have a couple hits. She's also incredibly hot which is a red flag. LOL.

    Unfortunately searching for the word "gorgeous" on the forum turns up all sorts of results about tons of different women.

    Dream

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/903627560243

    Also says her hotel is north side of town. Rate is 160 hhour / 225 hour. Seems nice in text and also doesn't ask for deposit. None of her images hit as dupes in google image search except one that triggers a Sumosearch for Lexington where she must have also posted.

  8. #10804

  9. #10803
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for every ad but on Lexington tryst: sophia rose, eva sanchez, cleo, belladonna, lauren sage have reports on usasg.

    Maybe other members can add to this list.
    I saw Sophia and Lauren from the list. Sophia is really great and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

  10. #10802

    Eva Sanchez

    Has anyone tried her massage appointment? She is charging $$ which os more what she is charging for her full service. The reports on her are not great and I tried to contact her last month a couple of times but no response whatsoever. Any recent reports?

  11. #10801

    Dominatrix

    Quote Originally Posted by MrManny100  [View Original Post]
    So Serena Hushhush did not have an ad posted when my little man started getting antsy. I texted her to just be sure and she immediately answered and told me I was lucky I caught her at a moment she was looking at her phone because when she has her kids she focuses on them. Anyway I called this Sariah.
    A couple of her posts included Chapter 1 and 2 of her 5000 page novel and buried therein she states, "no sex". No posts from her since 7-4-22. Most probably not even such a person exists here and is just an online scam. That post is why I almost always steer away from the young tight bodies and look for the ladies that appear that they'd be appreciative. Like the elderly or skanks or chubbies (not including some of the beasts posing as women on Lexington STG) who just might be nymphos.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/d...u/114433020477
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntiyoty4njmynjuxnwq5n2ywzwzhnde0ntlizgy3ztu4zgniymi.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   ndq0mdq5mmfjngyxmgu4zgy3mzq1mzywzgzlnjdimge2njfky2q.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   oty2ntmwzji1zwjkntzhndkwzmq0zjywzjgwzgmwmdu1mtu2nq.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  12. #10800

    Tryst girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of the girls on tryst.com and if so care to share who and the experience it's getting harder to find a good quality provider that's not fat or fake photos or excited thanks in advance.
    Amber Fox and Chelsi are also real but Chelsi is kinda hard to schedule with I've found but it could also be that we have totally opposite real life schedules.

  13. #10799
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for every ad but on Lexington tryst: sophia rose, eva sanchez, cleo, belladonna, lauren sage have reports on usasg.

    Maybe other members can add to this list.
    Thanks for the info.

  14. #10798

    Tryst girls verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of the girls on tryst.com and if so care to share who and the experience it's getting harder to find a good quality provider that's not fat or fake photos or excited thanks in advance.
    I can't speak for every ad but on Lexington tryst: sophia rose, eva sanchez, cleo, belladonna, lauren sage have reports on usasg.

    Maybe other members can add to this list.

  15. #10797

    Tryst

    Has anyone seen any of the girls on tryst.com and if so care to share who and the experience it's getting harder to find a good quality provider that's not fat or fake photos or excited thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape