Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 7015
-
07-08-22 19:08 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 159OZ is pretty big for couples. They have a lot come in on Saturdays when couples pay no cover. Some of the dancers seem to get really into it.
Originally Posted by DavGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 00:25 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 1776How about.
How about Eyz Wide Shut and give her a taste of the swinger world? Takes a little effort, but if she's cute people will be approaching you and you guys will have your pick.
Originally Posted by DavGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 21:01 #5678Regular Member

Posts: 9I've had good experiences at 2001 when I've gone with girls (ask questions; they'll usually be open about what's possible).
Originally Posted by DavGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 14:12 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 407Kennedy at YS
It sounds like her but I never go to the clubs in Pinellas so not sure. She's was blond non-Hispanic girl with a lot of tattoos. She left YS I don't know why. She worked dayshift. When she first worked at YS she was thicker I liked her but she lost a lot of weight and lost her shaped. I personally got extras fun her a few years ago at YS but haven't partaked in a few years so maybe she's changed. I remember she would go back and fourth between Tampa and somewhere up North (forget what state).
Originally Posted by Bradenton89
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 08:48 #5676Regular Member

Posts: 8Lots of tattoos? Would guess that is her. She has a great personality. Great body too. Regular room dances are enough for me. Never needed extras to be satisfied.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 07:55 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 100Club for a good time with young woman
Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.
-
07-06-22 20:40 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 419Kennedy
I do know there is a very attractive late 20's / early 30's blond at Oz that goes by Kennedy. She mentioned she used to work in Tampa but didn't specify the club. I don't think extras were available. She seemed pretty by the book. She was really good looking. Good personality too. She mentioned some mafia book she was reading. She would be amazing to potentially see outside of the club.
Originally Posted by Bradenton89
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:03 #5673Regular Member

Posts: 13Hopefully
That would be good to know, seen her at ys once but had to leave, so I wasn't able to get a dance. I would love to get dances from her at the very least. Did she offer more?
Originally Posted by Bradenton89
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:52 #5672Regular Member

Posts: 8YS Kennedy
Is former Ybor Strip dancer Kennedy now dancing at Oz across the bridge?
-
07-06-22 06:54 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 402Layci
If it was Wednesday-Saturday, then yes, Layci is by far, the hottest bartender in the entire bay area. And she is also a great bartender that can hold an intelligent conversation.
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:10 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 43Penthouse
Met up with a buddy of mine and we had an hour to kill. I know Penthouse is not mentioned here often so I was going in semi blind. The environment was higher scale and it was $10 at the door as an entry fee. The dancers where a lot more attractive then some of the other tampa strip clubs I have been visiting. We grabbed a beer at the bar. Beatiful bartender, good lord was she smoking. Then sat at one of the near tables and got a good view of the big screen projector. I love that they have a stripper pole in the middle of the stage so you can see any game but also the dancer. The dancers seemed mostly shy since the club just opened. I wonder if it was later in the night and not when they just opened if they would have been more motivated to work for it but nevertheless a couple dancers did stopped by. It was a surprisingly great time and when I am not in a rush, I will be coming back.
-
06-29-22 13:25 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 75Hush
Hush is hit or miss. Club is not what it use to be as it can be dead even on 'busy' days. Extras are available but not guaranteed. Depends on the entertainer. A lot of Cuban girls there if you're into that. Every day they have a different event or theme or special.
Originally Posted by ThtGuy420
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 08:06 #5668Regular Member

Posts: 16Club hush and chicas
Was wondering if anyone got any full service at these two clubs I see them all the time but never bit the bullet to go. Let me know your experiences like if it's even worth the drive.
-
06-29-22 00:20 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 75Went to 2001 recently. Club definitely is on the higher end in terms of price. Has some nice entertainers in there but I wouldn't say to the point where it's out of this world. I tried to feel it out but definitely no vibes were given by multiple girls about extras. Strictly business. Like a lap dance factory that will cost you more than other places.
Originally Posted by PinkChaser
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 18:28 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 318Go up tp Red Room or Brass in Pasco or Diamond Dolls or Atlantis in Pinellas. You will be lot happier.
Originally Posted by BigDSrq
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





