Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 33445
-
07-07-22 07:23 #24235Senior Member

Posts: 29Entertainment thing stripping, bachelor party stuff. PM me.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 07:19 #24234Senior Member

Posts: 29Busty Red
She just sent me this.
-
07-07-22 06:41 #24233Senior Member

Posts: 242Sophia Rose
Rose is back from a little break. We always have a great time together. In my opinion, one of the best available in the area. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out.
-
07-06-22 23:10 #24232Senior Member

Posts: 1190Busty Red
Probably THE best body I've ever experienced in my mongering--tits, ass, legs--she had it all. If she's not advertising, how are we supposed to contact her? I saw her pre-covid. Do you know if she's using the same number? Also, what do you mean that she's "starting her own entertainment thing"?
Originally Posted by Icem81
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 17:59 #24231Senior Member

Posts: 29Busty Red
Ya'll busty red is back with the thickness. She currently works at brass bull and starting her own entertainment thing. She is open for business. She's not posting on any sites or anything. It was a blast from the last body was great face isn't as cute as it once was but still cute but her body is back.
-
07-06-22 11:26 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 89References ftw
Thanks for the heads up. I only use references to book with providers for this reason.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 11:10 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 159Kimmi Kandy
Had a go with her over the weekend that was on par with others reports. Pics are accurate, spot is safe enough especially during the day. She does like to be the dom but I was not having that. I spanked her and made her say a bunch of bottom shit which pushed her a bit, so that was fun. Had her on all 4's running her clit till she squirted, which was just piss. That was both cool and gross. She has glorious roast beef curtains if your into that kinda thing. Turned her around and blasted all over her face which was also fun.
Personally would not repeat because I like to dom and she doesn't really like to be on the receiving end. That said she is real and was all in all fun to be with so she could be a good option for some.
-
07-06-22 07:56 #24228Senior Member

Posts: 186Catching the yogurt
LOL, this is my fav game to pitch!
Originally Posted by TheStang66
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 23:00 #24227Senior Member

Posts: 76Minnie AKA Lexxi
She is real if you look closely at the face tat its her real name. I use to pick her up on the west side and take her for a game of catch the yogurt. Not sure what her rates are these days but back then she would message you looking for a quick buck when she needed a fix.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:47 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 284Angela
ANGELA near the flea markets.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139720316
Incall was at a NOTEL that seemed almost abandoned (to me).
Incall was in an overfull room of STUFF.
Lived in would be an understatement.
A few texts to set this up. She was on time.
I felt very safe!
REFERENCES NOT NEEDED.
We "did it" on the top cover.
(the same place as the last 10 guys ... more or less ... did it).
Smoking smell was bad.
She's a nice girl with a great attitude. She tried hard.
I paid the price she asked. I spent too much!
It is said she charges $60 for BBBJCIM!
If I had paid $60, the deal would be good in today's market.
I will not go back.
I do recommend. There is nothing wrong with this girl at all!
Over the decades of mongering.
I have had scores and scores of experiences precisely the same.
FORGETTABLE!
I have already forgotten her.
She is legit, tries hard, is pleasant;.
And the incall is reasonably safe.
What the hell do you fuckers want?
Personally, I've paid for a lot worse.
-
07-05-22 18:39 #24225Senior Member

Posts: 25About a month ago
She was definitely on Crack, but very willing and alert. Just to twitchy for me.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:21 #24224Senior Member

Posts: 78Dawn
She's real. I saw her not too long ago at her location in Sharonville, said she also sees people over in KY, but I won't venture over there if I can help it. Not sure what questions you have about her other than if she's real or not. Our visit was ok, nothing spectacular though. Her pics are accurate. I thought she actually looked better in person, and tits are fantastic for someone her age.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
07-05-22 14:54 #24223Banned Member

Posts: 294Drama for days
Your irreverence actually has bigger consequences. You should look into her drama a little more closely and it'll change your mind on a revisit when in town. And if I'm correct in that you saw her, you've now been compromised. Because she has your ID and is not afraid to abuse it.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:42 #24222Senior Member

Posts: 324Check PM
Check PM please.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:59 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 223Ashley / Ally in Sharonville
Ashley / Ally.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...s/719080912646
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/85380233
I saw her once a few weeks ago. I scheduled hhr. I arrived, she was sharing a room with Jordan. The room was a bit of a mess. They went back and forth saying they owed someone money, which they were going to use the money I gave Ally to pay. They tried to upsell me to see both of them for more $. Jordan left to talk to the guy, came back, said Ally needed to talk to him. Ally was very apologetic, saying she was embarrassed and she'd be right back. She was back in about 10 minutes. The entire time Jordan was bashing Ally. Once she was back we got going. The CBJ was pretty good. I do have to say she looks way better than the pictures. Afterwards she said that she would be getting her own room soon and it would be better if I saw her again.
I thought I would give her another go. I scheduled an hr for this past Friday. I thought if I get there and the room is a mess I could just leave. She texted me asking if I had any protection. She thought she had some but didn't. She asked if I could run down to the gas station and get some. I said sure, and asked if she needed anything else while I was there (apparently I am a nice guy to a fault). She asked if I could get her some Chios, drink, and cigarettes. I did. I got back, went up to her room. She opened the door, and the room was super clean and organized. I gave her the donation. She said she wanted to go freshen up in the bathroom. She took about 30 minutes and then said she needed to go give AJ (Jordan) some $. She was gone for about 15 minutes. She went back into the bathroom. By this time I had been there for about an hour. A few minutes later a guy banged on the door. She said she was still busy. The guy said it's already been an hour and what she had going on had nothing to do with her and him. Big red flag. He left. Ally suggested switching rooms with Jordan while we took are of things. We got to Jordan's room and Holy hell was she fucked up. Ally said to sit on the bed and she'd be right there. Ally and Jordan went to the bathroom. About 20 minutes later Ally said she had to grab something. After another 20 minutes she still wasn't back. Jordan said that Ally went back to her room for a minute. By this time I had been there over 2 hours. I went to her room, knocked on her door. I heard her in there, but she never came to the door. I texted asking what was going on, no response. I texted a couple more times, no response. I'm guessing that she was getting high.
I went to my car and texted again. Crickets. So, I was out $$ and am pretty pissed off. I didn't think there was a risk of this since the first time it (eventually) went well.
Oh, and Jordan looked in really bad shape. Multiple open sores on her legs, her lower legs were swollen. Didn't even resemble the girl I saw 2 weeks earlier.
I know there were multiple red flags on the first visit.
I got to say avoid.
I posted this in the ripoff reports section as well.









Reply With Quote





