Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 736 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5453

    Brunette Beauty info?

    TNA is down. Anyone has Brunette Beauty cell #?

    Thanks.

  2. #5452
    Who are your Tryst favorites for trips to Greece?

  3. #5451
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I've seen her a couple times already and am planning another visit. It's 300/500 for play, like all the other Brazilian agency girls.

    She's gorgeous, early 20's and all natural. A spinner with a Brazilian booty. One of my favorites by far. She's very enthusiastic when she's getting fucked and she's tight tight.

    Menu I've experienced: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM.

    No's: BB, FIV, FIA.
    Appreciate the intel on Alessandra. Sounds like the total package. Brazilians are my fav flavor. Luv it when they speak Portuguese when they're getting off. Def plan to tap her before she heads out.

  4. #5450

    Bossie Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/006307398706 Rates seems reasonable.
    I've seen her a few times. She is petite. Flakey. Her time management is terrible. You'll be waiting a half hour just because she suddenly forgets. She doesn't really kiss, just pecks. No extended options. She locked herself out of the room one of the two times I saw her. She is cute and affordable, but after two, I decided that wasn't enough.

  5. #5449

    Juliet Peron

    I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months on tryst link but when I use google nothing appears she looks super sexy, but something tells me that it could be Scam or LE someone has some intel of her.

    Here is her link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliet-peron

  6. #5448
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?
    It would be beneficial if you provide a link to her ad on Tryst, and any other contact information you have.

  7. #5447
    I haven't seen her in years but she was bb everything (FS, anal) on 2nd meet onwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]

  8. #5446

    Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    I would also appreciate it!
    She's advertising on STG.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...o/408158239198

  9. #5445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/koi-erotica

    She will make your female friend cum harder than ever.

    She is a rockstar.

  10. #5444

    Bossiebarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/006307398706 Rates seems reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    She went by bossiebarbie on tna and while she looks ok I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of blah reviews about her and her poor time management skills.
    That is correct, she is barbie. Vik put it very mildly when he said "blah" reviews, from my interaction with her (we never met, just texted) she sounded like she she had a Terrible attitude. I moved on and glad I did as I probably saved some time and money.

  11. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to the StellaInSeattle who is also on TNA. She is legit. She has put on some weight but is still kinky as hell. Do a google search for "Mysterious Mitena" and you will find some videos of hers. Also her posts on TNA are all more on the kinky side. Hope that helps.
    Awesome, thank you.

  12. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?
    If you are referring to the StellaInSeattle who is also on TNA. She is legit. She has put on some weight but is still kinky as hell. Do a google search for "Mysterious Mitena" and you will find some videos of hers. Also her posts on TNA are all more on the kinky side. Hope that helps.

  13. #5441

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Link would help.
    My bad. Here is her add.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stellainseattle

  14. #5440

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?
    Link would help.

  15. #5439

    Newb Doing Do Diligence

    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape