Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 808 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Care to share whom? After, share the experience good bad or indifferent in escort section. Hope it works out. Glad to help where I can.
    LOL sorry, was referring to a hotel.

  2. #8626

    Report back if you can

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklebuck  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, everything affordable was booked up but I was able to get something by the airport.
    Care to share whom? After, share the experience good bad or indifferent in escort section. Hope it works out. Glad to help where I can.

  3. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    The National and Greenfield tracks are in literally the "backyard" of the Casino.
    Thanks, everything affordable was booked up but I was able to get something by the airport.

  4. #8624
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    This is Rose sucking my cock. She's 24 years old and stands at 20th & Greenfield.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7096305..._in_her_career
    I'll be in town all weekend. I don't suppseshe has a working phone number. ??

  5. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklebuck  [View Original Post]
    Planning on being in Milwaukee for a few days next week and looking like Greenfield / National etc are some main strolls? Seems like the Hampton or Best Western might be a couple decent options somewhat close to the hotspots?
    Or I see the Casino way at the other end though I prefer something more private getting in / out. Any tips appreciated!
    The National and Greenfield tracks are in literally the "backyard" of the Casino.

  6. #8622

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    The jackhammering is new for her, as she used to be more laid back and less hurried. Were you bareback? If so, did she swallow on her own volition? Because in my experience and the experience of certain other mongers on this forum, her default setting is to swallow. She explains that consumption of ball cream has a positive effect on a lady's immune system.
    Yes. Bbbjws.

  7. #8621
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    A trained Certified Nursing Assistant, so she knows how to shoot up without ever overdosing.
    She can delude herself into thinking that, but the truth is you never know what you're getting on the street. Quality (purity) can vary wildly. Some dealers cut it with Fentynal. All it takes is one hot shot and we'll all be trading remembrances of her just like so many others.

    HS.

  8. #8620

    Video Of Rose

    This is Rose sucking my cock. She's 24 years old and stands at 20th & Greenfield.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7096305..._in_her_career

  9. #8619
    Planning on being in Milwaukee for a few days next week and looking like Greenfield / National etc are some main strolls? Seems like the Hampton or Best Western might be a couple decent options somewhat close to the hotspots?

    Or I see the Casino way at the other end though I prefer something more private getting in / out.

    Any tips appreciated!

  10. #8618

    Jill's Whereabouts

    Quote Originally Posted by HankSen  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what the general location you could find Jill?
    In the four years I've known Jilly bean, she stands between 11th street and 15th place on Greenfield. However, my most recent date with her occurred when I watched her walk all the way up Greenfield to the north-east corner of 23rd, across from that gas station. There, I picked her up. I don't know what she was doing so far west, and as I said, I had watched her stroll from her normal area all the way up there, so assumably that was a freak occurrence.

    Her pussy is super-tight. She has no interest in using condoms. A true street angel of the highest caste. A trained Certified Nursing Assistant, so she knows how to shoot up without ever overdosing.

    One gentlemonger stated that Jill is an "older blonde". Johns and slores alike tend towards this misconception, due to her face looking older. She is actually 35 years young.

    Gosh, I have to start taking more of these women to motels, because my middle-aged cock likes to have a bit more time to truly enjoy such dalliances. And in the case of Jill, only a completely hard cock can enter that pussy, due to its extreme tightness. So far, the only prostitute I've ever taken to a motel room is Erika. That was on Valentine's day this year, a snippet of which can be seen on my Xvideos channel.

    Let's keep pumping cream into these women's holes, shall we, gents?

    Body Shopper.

  11. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by HankSen  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what the general location you could find Jill?
    Lower numbers on G.

  12. #8616

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by HankSen  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what the general location you could find Jill?
    I've seen her a lot on GF between 20 and 25.

  13. #8615

    Cross streets?

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw the Jill that body shop so elegantly talks about. Holy jackhammer. Does a nice DT job tho and stays on it. Cute little older blonde with a nice squeezable toosh. Have already repeated. More of a secondhand option but so far she hasn't disappointed. Very nice.
    Just wondering what the general location you could find Jill?

  14. #8614

    Your Experiences With Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw the Jill that body shop so elegantly talks about. Holy jackhammer. Does a nice DT job tho and stays on it. Cute little older blonde with a nice squeezable toosh. Have already repeated. More of a secondhand option but so far she hasn't disappointed. Very nice.
    The jackhammering is new for her, as she used to be more laid back and less hurried. Were you bareback? If so, did she swallow on her own volition? Because in my experience and the experience of certain other mongers on this forum, her default setting is to swallow. She explains that consumption of ball cream has a positive effect on a lady's immune system.

  15. #8613

    Jill

    Finally saw the Jill that body shop so elegantly talks about. Holy jackhammer. Does a nice DT job tho and stays on it. Cute little older blonde with a nice squeezable toosh. Have already repeated. More of a secondhand option but so far she hasn't disappointed. Very nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape