Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 30809
-
07-06-22 01:19 #18914Senior Member

Posts: 455Waste of time and money
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/220289414207
Girl in pics, cute legit but other than that waste of time (everything covered) and over priced. No details because some mongers have no code and will even share pm to the providers.
-
07-05-22 21:00 #18913Senior Member

Posts: 121Donation or deposit?
Do you interpret that as meaning "deposit" required? Obviously we all know there's a donation involved.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:12 #18912Senior Member

Posts: 578Is there
Some unspoken rule to not say that? I've never heard of it.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:08 #18911Senior Member

Posts: 221Oh nooo
Consistently good? How about the "donation required" part of her add. No thanks.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:05 #18910Senior Member

Posts: 221Agree
This whole game has changed. Desperate mongers willing to pay top dollar for an 80 dollar chick and the other 240 goes to her pimp. I'm not sure but I think this is a lost battle, high paying mongers. I'm about to temporarily retire and wait on the outcome of the times. Either we set lower prices or it may be permanent retirement. These prices already going to make me break the bank and I will not, Will not do it! My 5 cents and be safe out there brothers.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 09:29 #18909Senior Member

Posts: 1651Posts like that will get you attacked by the white knights out here.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 09:27 #18908Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Judging by the reviews and past experiences I doubt she is the one setting these rates and if that's the case it makes for a potentially bad situation all around. I doubt the greed is coming on her part but instead the ones who pimp her out.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 09:23 #18907Senior Member

Posts: 19334 in one day
Times have changed. Reached out to 34 different providers yesterday. 75% of them was scams which I had fun messing with them from different numbers. 8% responded then went ghost. 5% located in dumps asking top notch price and the rest outrageous pricing. It's a new day out there be safe and aware fellas.
-
07-05-22 09:13 #18906Senior Member

Posts: 1301Does it have to be young? I'd avoid Alexxa Nicole as some reports are less than positive. Rose get's good reviews from guys into what she's offering but she's had a major price hike and likely she has no car. If you're willing to pay a little more and willing to take older then you can probably get in with someone like Jessica Fox or maybe get the guys to put you onto Noa. She's not young and also has no car but https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/583845906945 at least used to be consistently good.
Originally Posted by JustAskHer
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 09:09 #18905Senior Member

Posts: 173Totally agree
I really don't know what has happened to this game but at one point we were the ones who made the donations / Roses (4 older mongers LOL). But now it seems as these drugged up chicks with sum good and wack ass services but everything is still the same, but they inflate and as or little brain takes control some end up donating or are hard up for some bullshit services for inflated donations. With this be said I've seen Rose in and out of the Raleigh area she decent but for those prices hell NO! I've seen her for under 100 amd had private time and had her scaling the wall and squirting all over the place. Stand to what you say and if they don't agree walk there others seriously and way better service out there for this price frfr!
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:37 #18904Senior Member

Posts: 72She's with BKS but also on Eros.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
07-04-22 18:58 #18903Senior Member

Posts: 455Chapel Hill
Heading to Chapel Hill tomorrow any recommendations for nice young spinner with great BBBJ? I've seen good reviews of Lily, Rose and Alexxxa. Who's the most reliable and quick to respond with possible outcall? If ever in Jville I'll give a few recommendations.
Thanks and be safe.
-
07-04-22 18:45 #18902Senior Member

Posts: 1651This post sums
Up everything that is wrong with the hobby. For one thing I doubt that Rose is setting these rates or even getting the benefit of them. $220 for a half hour or $380 for the hour should get you into a clean discreet hotel with total comfort and no fear of having another person in the room, also a high end rate should guarantee a smoke free room not a run down hotel that just ruins the mood. It sounds like she was a decent provider but that hotel and pimp part are not for people that want a good experience. Not going to comment on the BBFS other than I hope she isn't forced into doing it.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:40 #18901Senior Member

Posts: 247Link?
Got a link?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 15:17 #18900Senior Member

Posts: 72BKS Julez
I had a bad string of bad luck this past week with the Brazilians near Briar Creek canceling when I arrive once they found out I am a POC. So when I received the email that Julez was in town I set up a date because I knew it would be a sure thing. Set up meeting with BKS scheduler and received the room number when I reached the motel. Arrived at the room to a sexy little MILF that I had seen twice previously (she remembered me when I walked in) . She was dressed in a sexy nighty with heels on, really turn me on from the start. We got undressed and the fun started, BBBJ, Missionary, end with doggie. I really like her Ass when you in doggie and she let me pound it hard until I finished. $$ for the hour and it was worth it, will definitely repeat.









Reply With Quote





