Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    She's advertising again.
    Also, patient physical harm.

    More thsn financial.

  2. #24238

    This likely just saved me some money

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You come to your own conclusions.

    I would stay away.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN
    She's advertising again.

  3. #24237

    Becca. 41 north of town

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/85564323 does anyone have any info on Becca 41? Think she is in Hamilton. Forum tidbits kinda confirm she is real. Looking for rates and menu. Is she all she claims to be? Thanks.

  4. #24236

    More if busty red

    Quote Originally Posted by Icem81  [View Original Post]
    She just sent me this.
    Here is more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41D0CDCD-E4BC-4ACE-81AE-BFEEDE32EBC3.jpg‎   96719415-4AA5-4202-A760-5BC00A8B1E69.jpg‎   D167137B-87A1-4E9B-8932-1BA4912C553D.jpg‎  

  5. #24235
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Probably THE best body I've ever experienced in my mongering--tits, ass, legs--she had it all. If she's not advertising, how are we supposed to contact her? I saw her pre-covid. Do you know if she's using the same number? Also, what do you mean that she's "starting her own entertainment thing"?
    Entertainment thing stripping, bachelor party stuff. PM me.

  6. #24234

    Busty Red

    She just sent me this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47F340E2-67EB-4829-A71A-7D5430906E78.jpg‎  

  7. #24233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Sophia Rose

    Rose is back from a little break. We always have a great time together. In my opinion, one of the best available in the area. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out.

  8. #24232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Busty Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Icem81  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll busty red is back with the thickness. She currently works at brass bull and starting her own entertainment thing. She is open for business. She's not posting on any sites or anything. It was a blast from the last body was great face isn't as cute as it once was but still cute but her body is back.
    Probably THE best body I've ever experienced in my mongering--tits, ass, legs--she had it all. If she's not advertising, how are we supposed to contact her? I saw her pre-covid. Do you know if she's using the same number? Also, what do you mean that she's "starting her own entertainment thing"?

  9. #24231

    Busty Red

    Ya'll busty red is back with the thickness. She currently works at brass bull and starting her own entertainment thing. She is open for business. She's not posting on any sites or anything. It was a blast from the last body was great face isn't as cute as it once was but still cute but her body is back.

  10. #24230

    References ftw

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Your irreverence actually has bigger consequences. You should look into her drama a little more closely and it'll change your mind on a revisit when in town. And if I'm correct in that you saw her, you've now been compromised. Because she has your ID and is not afraid to abuse it.
    Thanks for the heads up. I only use references to book with providers for this reason.

  11. #24229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Kimmi Kandy

    Had a go with her over the weekend that was on par with others reports. Pics are accurate, spot is safe enough especially during the day. She does like to be the dom but I was not having that. I spanked her and made her say a bunch of bottom shit which pushed her a bit, so that was fun. Had her on all 4's running her clit till she squirted, which was just piss. That was both cool and gross. She has glorious roast beef curtains if your into that kinda thing. Turned her around and blasted all over her face which was also fun.

    Personally would not repeat because I like to dom and she doesn't really like to be on the receiving end. That said she is real and was all in all fun to be with so she could be a good option for some.

  12. #24228

    Catching the yogurt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStang66  [View Original Post]
    She is real if you look closely at the face tat its her real name. I use to pick her up on the west side and take her for a game of catch the yogurt. Not sure what her rates are these days but back then she would message you looking for a quick buck when she needed a fix.
    LOL, this is my fav game to pitch!

  13. #24227

    Minnie AKA Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    I've text a couple times. Once in the last week. No response.
    She is real if you look closely at the face tat its her real name. I use to pick her up on the west side and take her for a game of catch the yogurt. Not sure what her rates are these days but back then she would message you looking for a quick buck when she needed a fix.

  14. #24226

    Angela

    ANGELA near the flea markets.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139720316
    Incall was at a NOTEL that seemed almost abandoned (to me).
    Incall was in an overfull room of STUFF.
    Lived in would be an understatement.

    A few texts to set this up. She was on time.
    I felt very safe!
    REFERENCES NOT NEEDED.

    We "did it" on the top cover.
    (the same place as the last 10 guys ... more or less ... did it).

    Smoking smell was bad.
    She's a nice girl with a great attitude. She tried hard.
    I paid the price she asked. I spent too much!
    It is said she charges $60 for BBBJCIM!
    If I had paid $60, the deal would be good in today's market.

    I will not go back.
    I do recommend. There is nothing wrong with this girl at all!

    Over the decades of mongering.
    I have had scores and scores of experiences precisely the same.
    FORGETTABLE!

    I have already forgotten her.

    She is legit, tries hard, is pleasant;.
    And the incall is reasonably safe.
    What the hell do you fuckers want?
    Personally, I've paid for a lot worse.

  15. #24225

    About a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely on Crack, but very willing and alert. Just to twitchy for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape