Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 315 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahThatOne  [View Original Post]
    Swapped texts and trying to get a time for tomorrow. Did a search on her phone number and image search on the pics, found nothing. Looks legit?

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...o/698220144547
    Search Fitchburg forum under redhead. Plenty of info. Some good. Some bad. Good luck.

  2. #3685

    Anyone Try Yet?

    Swapped texts and trying to get a time for tomorrow. Did a search on her phone number and image search on the pics, found nothing. Looks legit?

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...o/698220144547
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leo girl.jpg‎  

  3. #3684

    Lydia

    Does anyone have Lydia's contact number? She was responding to text back when I made this post. But it seems she's not responding on that number anymore. If anyone can give me her current contact number I have some under the radars I could trade for.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Lydia who is searchable on the Worcester board is currently in Leominster. A member gave me her number about two months ago. She answered the first day I texted her but then went silent until this week. She said she turned on the old phone we were talking on, saw all my attempts to reach her, and decided to text me on her new phone.

    Anyways, I picked her up where she said she would be waiting. We went to another spot which was surprisingly comfortable, but not hers. However, I was not sketched out.

    She looked better than the photos because she had some makeup on. She's short. Very decent body. Not beaten up whatsoever. Surprisingly good hygiene and physical appearance. Nice little pierced titties. Surprisingly tight kitty. Did not clock watch and accepted a modest donation for our short session.

    Very good performance. Will be repeating. As always, trades welcomed, even if she's old news to you, she's new to me.

  4. #3683

    Let's have fun girl

    Whatever happened to Alicia. She was fun sometimes. One she let me pee on her.

  5. #3682

    Yes I have

    Expensive. She has a high price and won't budge much.

    She is a major squirted, I finger blasted her for a good 15 minutes and soaked the sheets and my hand and arm was coated in her juices. Decent head but didn't allow CIM. Since she was wet and sloppy I gave her pussy a test drive and went back and forth on covered vs bare, a small tip on her rate got me in bare and I blasted in her. That being said, not worth the price but a good fuck. Just more in the 200 range for what I got vs the 300 I dropped.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassHog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I think she was a friend of BBW Amber who was formerly of Gardner, now in the Burg.
    https://myescort.network/female-escorts/details/1a0ad250-6d1d-48b0-b58b-64f5a9746aed

  6. #3681

    Hailey

    Anyone seen this one? I think she was a friend of BBW Amber who was formerly of Gardner, now in the Burg.
    https://myescort.network/female-escorts/details/1a0ad250-6d1d-48b0-b58b-64f5a9746aed

  7. #3680

    Hairy twats

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That 42 year Anna doesn't shave. I was suppose to see her and if she don't shave. I can't drive 1 hour for a hairy pussy. Yuck.
    Funny, when I was a teenager in the 70's I never met a girl that shaved and petting the kitty was a step along the way to fingering it and fucking it. Now a hairy one on anyone other than your SO is rare. Times change.

  8. #3679

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That 42 year Anna doesn't shave. I was suppose to see her and if she don't shave. I can't drive 1 hour for a hairy pussy. Yuck.
    Stg post she's 45 and where it askes "grooming down under" the answer was "natural" easily missed I guess.

  9. #3678
    In the STG post she's 45 and where it says, "grooming down under" Natural.

  10. #3677

    Correct and Sorry

    You are correct, sorry about that, what I meant was the Brooklyn was staying with Nikki, add for Nikki is attached. Pics below are from Brooklyn from her add years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I saw here years ago, great body, good time back then, tried to reconnect a few times but was unsuccessful. Things may have change since then, she used to live Nikki back them, https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/288013270805.
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Brooklyn? Didn't seem too forthcoming with answers when questioned. My Spidey senses prevented me from going forward. Anyone have better luck? Good? Bad? Thanks fellas.

    Brooklyn 🤪129297;129322; 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/112733450522
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Look like 2 different girl. 1 is white and the other is black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_5cdb5240f265a.jpg‎   main_5e19d7bf8b687.jpg‎  

  11. #3676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Anna Leominster

    Quote Originally Posted by Squints1880  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone (either in her previous run or during her current availability) been able to get BBFS out of Anna in Leominster? Something about that hairy pussy makes me want to hit it raw. I know she has her no BJ rules, but I want to to try to push a bit and see if she'd open to BBFS now that I've seen her. She's not the most engaging type but that body and Bush are enough. So anyone done her bare?
    That 42 year Anna doesn't shave. I was suppose to see her and if she don't shave. I can't drive 1 hour for a hairy pussy. Yuck.

  12. #3675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I saw here years ago, great body, good time back then, tried to reconnect a few times but was unsuccessful. Things may have change since then, she used to live Nikki back them, https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/288013270805.
    Look like 2 different girl. 1 is white and the other is black.

  13. #3674

    Anna Leominster

    Has anyone (either in her previous run or during her current availability) been able to get BBFS out of Anna in Leominster? Something about that hairy pussy makes me want to hit it raw. I know she has her no BJ rules, but I want to to try to push a bit and see if she'd open to BBFS now that I've seen her. She's not the most engaging type but that body and Bush are enough. So anyone done her bare?

  14. #3673

    Brooklyn

    I saw here years ago, great body, good time back then, tried to reconnect a few times but was unsuccessful. Things may have change since then, she used to live Nikki back them, https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/288013270805.

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Brooklyn? Didn't seem too forthcoming with answers when questioned. My Spidey senses prevented me from going forward. Anyone have better luck? Good? Bad? Thanks fellas.

    Brooklyn 🤪129297;129322; 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/112733450522

  15. #3672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Brooklyn

    Any intel on Brooklyn? Didn't seem too forthcoming with answers when questioned. My Spidey senses prevented me from going forward. Anyone have better luck? Good? Bad? Thanks fellas.

    Brooklyn 🤪129297;129322; 24 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/112733450522
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B933FFFA-75B6-4563-8D73-5F4A8547BEF1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape