Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1061
-
07-06-22 02:10 #326Senior Member

Posts: 3690Nice idea but BBFS should be described in Service and Expense if paid extra for it.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:47 #325Senior Member

Posts: 635Should be P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E
P. Pictures are they current? Accurate?
L. Looks.
E. English proficiency.
A. Attitude.
S. Service.
U. Uncovered (I. E. BBFS).
R. Repeat.
E. Expense.
-
07-05-22 13:30 #324Senior Member

Posts: 319She may be in Boston.
Originally Posted by Owliee
[View Original Post]
http://bostontopten10.com/ever
-
07-05-22 12:28 #323Senior Member

Posts: 3690PLEASER review format
Pleaser: a person who tries hard to make people happy.
I appreciate any kind of review for any Asian girls. The first E is for English: (Pleaser format).
Originally Posted by MrJohnJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 02:20 #322Senior Member

Posts: 441Holy shit I never knew that. I do that anyway mostly with all reviews but mind is now blown. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrJohnJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 22:01 #321Senior Member

Posts: 216She's gone bro
You were late to the party bro. She's gone on a vacation or something. She was decent and I hope she comes back.
Originally Posted by GhstFace
[View Original Post]
I would recommend trying baby Ria, Heary, Momo, or Coco if you're using yr booker.
yuaray.com
-
07-04-22 18:53 #320Senior Member

Posts: 40Pleaser
Pleaser is an acronym for a review format. It tries to insure a review will cover all the bases.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
It stands for photos, looks, experience, attitude, service (sex), earnings (cost), repeat.
A good review should ideally cover all these factors. This thread is for reviews that follow this format.
-
07-04-22 16:32 #319Senior Member

Posts: 441This thread has kinda been stale, would like some info to not cross post
So, is a pleaser someone who is considered hot and young and great service? Or just hot and great service (could be MILF, etc)?
-
05-31-22 16:55 #318Senior Member

Posts: 1267Looks exactly like photos. Friendly, but no BB.
Originally Posted by GhstFace
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 21:43 #317Regular Member

Posts: 18Ever Green
I know some folks did reviews on Ever Green from Yuaray before.
But I can't find it. Call me stupid, but the search box isn't giving me anything on her either. Wanted to know how service and looks are. Also any idea tips on how to use that damn search box? Thanks.
https://www.yuaray.com/evergreen
-
05-27-22 13:23 #316Senior Member

Posts: 32Yep that was exactly it.
Originally Posted by HellOnEarth
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 02:19 #315Senior Member

Posts: 1834Depends on what you mean by submissive. From my point of view, most providers and especially kgirls are sexually submissive by definition unless you're paying to be dominated of course. As the customer you dictate almost every aspect of the sexual encounter within the boundaries established by the menu / provider / agency. What you can't control is how well each provider will perform, whether that be in terms of technique, sexual prowess, or how well she can convince you she's attracted to or wants you. There's different degrees to it but Sunlight is up there in all aspects. She does have her thing but will adjust to your preferences pretty well IMO. Now if you mean submissive personality wise then no, she's not really the meek and demure type of girl. Says she's from Busan, which is stereotypically known for having hot-tempered, assertive, fiery personalities for both men and women.
Originally Posted by Avstar
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 15:30 #314Senior Member

Posts: 186Sunlight is chill
Just saw her and thanks BC for the rec since I like taller girls (anyone recall a kGirl named Cola few years back that was in LA then I heard went to Vegas?
Originally Posted by Avstar
[View Original Post]
I'm 5'11" and Sunlight is at least as tall as me w her having only slippers on. Her overall physique seem similar to Niya / Anna; just a little baby fat. All natural, large C / D rack and meaty ass.
She's quite experienced and has a routine which actually felt nice w a good amount of RIM.
Didn't encounter unpleasant attitude or demeanor. But I usually go w the flow if the girl wants her routine to get them off the fence.
She makes sloppy slurry sound constantly w mouth and tongue whenever sucking or licking. In fact she sorta does this extended incognito BBBJ with her mouth, no DT but I had to stop her to prevent premature blast off.
I'm glad she only did some kegel at initial CG so I can last a little bit longer.
I only got a handful of Korean words to break the ice while she is quick to Google translate.
As far as attitude, she seem relaxed and willing to please. Session felt like being w a hot FWB. I always follow some suggested mongering etiquette and hygiene here (which she noticed) not being too pushy or rough, perhaps that helped.
-
05-26-22 03:08 #313Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for reviewing.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
Is she submissive in any way?
You mentioned possibly some "strong personality" so perhaps not?
Maybe if there are any reviewers who speak Korean to her, her true personality will show.
-
05-26-22 02:09 #312Senior Member

Posts: 1834I would say average, she's not electing to use her kegels that's for sure.
Originally Posted by LbHooper
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




