Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9864
-
07-06-22 20:06 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 3853Like I said before, WiseAss / Jimmy and BillyB are the same accounts. Sucking each other's dick and backing one another up. Go back to sleep, no need to chime in. The thread was busy without you.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:03 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 3853Join the club, Homo. You're here just as long, if not longer and you have less than 800,95% of it in the MassHoles alone. Same like Jimmy, a reader and a non-contributor.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Who's the fucking loser? YOU. And who's the loser who got their entire posts that you worked so hard on to be deleted within seconds? Taught you a lesson didn't it? You had to think for a second if you decided to copy / paste your journal and realized that it may get deleted.
Go back and suck Jimmy's dick. Both of you are idiotic losers. Now log in to your BillyBaloney's account to chime in.
-
07-06-22 17:36 #8347Banned Member

Posts: 1036Mattis Loser McBragg
Seriously? You of all people making a Post like that! What a Fucking Loser!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
P.S. Was that a short enough Post for you to read? LOL.
-
07-06-22 12:57 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 3853With less than 300 posts in over three years of your miserable existence here, it seems like you're the untold adventure. More of the reader than a giver. Unless this is your "Junk" Handle. And, an expert at Asian Massage Parlors it seems, disagreeing with Mongers when they write something negative on your favorite girls or parlors. I'd expect a better statement from a Veteran like you.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:51 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 3853You sound like a Provider asking for money upfront before meeting. All jokes aside, I sincerely hope that no one is taking this seriously. Then again, people fall for the Deposit and CashApp scams all the time.
Originally Posted by PeterClemenza
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 08:18 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 3853Tough words from a small person. Come back with something better fuck face if you're going to chime in. Otherwise, go home you amateur. I write statements and not paragraphs of shit. Get the facts right. Or, are you WiseAss's other Handle? Seems that way since you decided to come to this Handle's defense.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 00:06 #8343Banned Member

Posts: 62Some clarification
My PM's are blowing up. LOLOL. I am cool with it. So, for clarification:
Originally Posted by PeterClemenza
[View Original Post]
Only trusted SM's and newbies that have at least 20 reliable reviews are eligible to receive proceeds from the fund.
Funding is limited to 100-300 dollars per gift.
One gift per person.
Venmo is how the gift is transacted.
All gifts are private unless you choose to give a shout out to the Board.
The monger must use the funds for a verifiable provider or Massage Spa.
The monger must write a review of his experience within 14 days of seeing the provider.
Funding begins Saturday July 9th 2022 and will run for 30 days, ending August 9th, 2022.
If I left anything out, please feel free to offer any suggestions and I will be glad offer them as long as they are reasonable.
Peter "FAT" Clemenza.
-
07-05-22 22:10 #8342Banned Member

Posts: 393You opened the door
If A2 was wiping out untold adventures, you wouldn't exist here.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 21:42 #8341Banned Member

Posts: 62Just wanted to paste this here from the massage. Escort thread
Honestly, I wish there was a way I could contribute to a general "Monger Fund" or "Hobbyist Fund", whereby I would donate 1,000 dollars per month to assist my fellow mongers in their pursuit of pussy. I would love to do that and I would even consider sending some cash via Venmo to a monger or two if he really wanted to see a girl, but that she was a bit out of his price range. It is my way of giving back to this great hobby that has brought me such joy and happiness for these many, many years.
I am truly serious about this. DM me and I would be happy to discuss this with those mongers who need a little financial help with fucking a gorgeous, but, high priced girl. All contributions would be strictly confidential and totally private.
Peter "FAT" Clemenza.
-
07-05-22 19:19 #8340Banned Member

Posts: 62Bitcoin
I agree about Bitcoin and that many people are sketched out by it. It is a purely speculative form of crypto currency and is not a business generated commodity. As such, people value investment in a company based upon its projected future cash flows. The current stock price reflects this information, which changes from day to day. In crypto, you are buying a speculative currency that may or may not have sustainable value, due to the inherent lack of income and lack of regulation. Hence, there are still too many unknown risks associated with it, which makes it too risky of an investment and not worth the USASG utilizing it as a payment medium in its business model.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Just my. 02.
-
07-05-22 11:37 #8339Banned Member

Posts: 62Another Suggestion
Set up a DBA in another country and have the new members pay through a multivariate business account that will process the payments again, just my .02.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 11:13 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 3853Let the stalker WiseAss get a hold of you and he'll dig up shit from when you first started. A2 has been wiping out his entire untold adventures from the forum because it takes up so much space.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:47 #8337Banned Member

Posts: 62Indeed, the passage of SESTA / FOSTA in 2018, was a bill intended to stop the internet from being used for sex trafficking, but, is it possible to have the modality of payment be secured through a "sex friendly" country that is favorable to processing the payments, thereby bypassing SESTA / FOSTA?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Just my. 02.
-
07-05-22 09:12 #8336Administrator

Posts: 5245I agree 100%
And we would love the money. Since Fosta / Sesta we have been trying to get a credit card processor. When the subject of your site is commercial sex you are in violation of their terms and they won't accept you.
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
We are thinking about bitcoin but there are lots of people who have no interest in using it.
I would do what you say tomorrow if we could, at this time it's not an option.
-
07-05-22 01:00 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 294Dark and uncut is a sick bastard. I vomited in my mouth reading his post. If this is true, I feel really bad for Kim.
I believe this is his second long post about same chick too.











Reply With Quote




