Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5392
-
07-05-22 10:42 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 33Scam from Rubmd
I replied to an ad yesterday in Oceanside for European provider. I thought it was usual group that has Russians operating out of apartment on El Camino Real and 78 until it didn't mention no FS like they usually do. Later in the day I got a call from a 915 number then this text. Thanks god for google voice.
Listen to me clown I belong to the "Sinaloa Cartel" I am in charge of the brothel and I am the owner of the erotic massage website where you maintained communication with some of my sex workers based in the United States who offer sexual services on the website "Rub MD" so that I have several reports of several of my escorts where you have only been calling and requesting services and you have only made my girls lose their valuable work time and I will not tolerate disrespect in my business, -.
I imposed a fine on you that you have to pay for the lost time of my sex workers, and if you don't pay for your mistake, I'm looking for you and your family and it won't be good I have classified information about you and your family so you have two options this time pay the fine and everything ends in Peace or prepare for the consequences, if you do not contact me right now or try to block my messages immediately I will send you my men with all their information and cause a massacre you have a time* or limited, we need an answer right now, this is not a game. -.
You have the opportunity to fix all this in the best possible way by paying your mistake, if you don't pay the fine of $2500 your family dies and it's not fair that your family is affected by this and believe me I'm used to this I wouldn't think twice before deleting your family if you don't answer my orders. I promise you that I will be so cruel that you will remember this moment for the rest of your life if you don't pay for your mistake. -.
Anyone else experienced this? The ad is down now.
-
07-04-22 22:46 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 95Lily
I have seen her and Izabelii, both work in the same office. Back to Lily. She has a tight little body and definitely works out. Her attitude was good, the massage was good and she encouraged me to rub her p and suck on her ts. She has an upgrade of CBJ for an extra $100. Not worth it to me but I sure would love it if she started offering FS.
Originally Posted by Idkdgk
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 13:12 #2150Banned Member

Posts: 3075Valentina
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
Hey all,
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
Is this the same Valentina but using new pictures? She has lots of (all) positive reviews on the site she's advertising on but are they all TGTBT?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8921e...5-a512259ec02a
-
07-01-22 18:42 #2149Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone have a good breakdown on Lily?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4c594...b-abcbc712d07f
-
06-30-22 17:46
Senior Member
-
06-30-22 09:59 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 128https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/99366...e-67cdffb6c711
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
She's from Isreal, thick accent- that works for some people, to me its nothing special.
She's caucasian.
-
06-29-22 19:58 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 26Ghosted by Roxana.
Had another appointment set up for today. Tried to confirm the day before and this morning. No response all day. Still showed up to the office building but had no idea which office it was. Tried to figure out all day with her. If you have nothing to do all day you might be able to connect with her. Her communication sucks ass. I've been ghosted.
-
06-29-22 15:05 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 618Emma Eilat
Agree that links are helpful but in this sub forum it's almost always a safe bet that we're talking about the girls from rubmd. As for Emma, she is Israeli and has the sexiest middle eastern accent.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 09:07 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 249I took one for the team and searched rubmd San Diego for Emma and her ad popped up. Her pics look Caucasian to me.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 22:45 #2144Banned Member

Posts: 713How do we find this person?
White, black, Asian, Indian?
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
Do you have an advertisement link?
-
06-28-22 22:01 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 618Nice one bro. I really like her (and I love that lip filler look, so I don't mind). We've got great chemistry. I'll say YMMV but I think you'll find that with repeat visits things get a little steamier.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 17:39 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 128Emma Eilat
Quick rundown on Emma.
Nice location at UTC area, parking was fine for me, but seems it could pose as an issue during the busy hours.
Apartment was nice and clean. Pretty empty inside honestly. She greeted me with a big smile and a hug. Her photos are accurate for the most part, but she's had some work done to her face. Some people don't like that stuff, but its kinda my thing, with some big tits.
Music for the massage was nice, Massage was mediocre, pressure quite light. Somewhat theraputic but not much really. She had technique, but it didn't qualify for my ultimate relaxation. I'd say 5. 5-6/10.
Standard flip, nothing much to write home about, no crazy Russian or body sliding or anything neat.
Overall I'd say 7. 5/10, I'd venture to try elsewhere. But I'm also a sucker for big boobs, and I was expecting quite a bit larger (but they're pretty big for the avg person) , I just like them massive.
-
06-28-22 13:25 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 40Journey anyone?
Has anybody had any experience with Journee? Her hour edging session offer combined with those breasts has my attention, but that requirement of a deposit has me slightly concerned.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/5ad55...2-b27d0c322da5
-
06-28-22 11:17 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 110Ahston
Anyone have any updates on this one?
Originally Posted by TheBeeJ18
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 19:38 #2139Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Thanks RealA123 for the clarification.
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
Martar- sorry if there was confusion, but to answer your question Ariel was not part of the Soft Touch group / crew. She was part of the Little House but is no longer there as well.
Originally Posted by Matar090
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 09:23 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 205Bad info
1. The ad for Ariel is old so I have posted her current one below.
2. Ariel hasn't been part of the little house crew for several months. She had some issues with other crew members.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/98261...6-f6671d838b5c
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






