The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 406 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Flute Lessons

    Didn't know I became a senior member until the other day thanks why'all.

    Got two reviews today I didn't want any FS today just flute lessons since Samantha is leaving very soon got to inquire on talent in the area.

    The Infamous Zoey.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/929339327033

    The communication was lackluster on her end over three hours to get to the deed. Some place downtown is where I pick her up. From distance she has stretch marks I guess from gaining weight and losing weight to fast probably demons are in play hers hands was swollen also. Pull over she got to work less 10 mins drop her off same place.

    Grade B+ flute lessons.

    Don't know her name but she been reviewed here before.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931704056691

    Short review older lady early 40's I reckon average looks. Demons was in the bathroom when I pissed carry on. She asked how I wanted the flute lessons I said laying down she went to town cim I give her Grade A-. Side note she has some big melons if your into that.

    I personally wouldn't for take in FS in either one them both of them from glance their skin is loose or not appealing to me.

    But YMWV!

  2. #3982

    Dame experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree with you. My first experience of her was pretty much the same. Maybe because we started talking about something other than getting my dick sucked she seemed to come to life. Actually, I know what it was. Some time ago before I saw her I had paid for some content. She didn't send it to me but said come by instead for a discount blowjob. And, that's what I got. A discount blowjob. That's being charitable. When I contacted her a couple of weeks ago she reduced her fee by 50% in our texts and apologized for not getting the content to me. So that is what we were talking about, and the interaction between us became easier and more person to person instead of just I want a blowjob let me drop my pants and here ya go before she started her work. I got to say that I was surprised by the service, actually.
    I had same experience. First time was awful, but gave her benefit of a doubt because I enjoyed DATY. Second time was so much better. Have tried to set up a few times since, but has fell thru on my end. If make it back, will definitely review.

  3. #3981

    Throat Goat Linky

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud your link didn't work.
    I am thinking it was her:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...tgoat/47630061

    But, who knows?

    Pretty much a train wreck. On the edge but still the Pisgah housing complex. She came out to my car, looked like a train wreck. Nothing like the photos, horrible skin, blew a huge plume of smoke into the cabin like I was smoking, too. I hate to blast a woman in a review but when they advertise one thing and then present something altogether different? That'd be fair game by my reckoning.

  4. #3980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Was in town a couple of weeks ago and was striking out with my normal friends, so I came across this one. She has ghosted me the night before ("fell asleep" while I was in her parking lot), but thought the pics made it worth another try. Boy was I wrong.

    When I came into the townhouse (had to walk around to the back), it was a rude awakening. She's at least 30-40 lbs heavier with a huge gut. I was already there, it was late, and hoped her skills would make up for it. Nope. Moved to her couch (the only option. Very uncomfortable). Horrible CBJ, and after a few minutes asked to move to the main course. Vocals were so overdone that it was a turnoff. Gave up after a few minutes and went on my way. Worst $. 5 I've spent in a long time. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...tgoat/47630061
    Hey bud your link didn't work.

  5. #3979

    Throat Goat. Not even close

    Was in town a couple of weeks ago and was striking out with my normal friends, so I came across this one. She has ghosted me the night before ("fell asleep" while I was in her parking lot), but thought the pics made it worth another try. Boy was I wrong.

    When I came into the townhouse (had to walk around to the back), it was a rude awakening. She's at least 30-40 lbs heavier with a huge gut. I was already there, it was late, and hoped her skills would make up for it. Nope. Moved to her couch (the only option. Very uncomfortable). Horrible CBJ, and after a few minutes asked to move to the main course. Vocals were so overdone that it was a turnoff. Gave up after a few minutes and went on my way. Worst $. 5 I've spent in a long time. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...tgoat/47630061

  6. #3978

    Wished for the competition

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    I guess the hotel asians gave up on this market? Haven't seen them post in a few days, but still running in other cities nearby. More's the pity, not much else going on here.
    I was hoping competition would have brought the market into alignment. There are some providers that are taking major league at bats with sandlot skills.

  7. #3977
    I guess the hotel asians gave up on this market? Haven't seen them post in a few days, but still running in other cities nearby. More's the pity, not much else going on here.

  8. #3976

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by LilFinger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her. I couldn't find reviews. Thinking of TOFTT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy
    Anyone seen her around? I saw her a couple times and now all her ads are gone and can't get any kind of response. Thanks.

  9. #3975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RippedBaldy  [View Original Post]
    My current favorite, but she only posts in Asheville about once every other month and gets around the Rockies and Florida fairly regularly too. She also tends to change phone numbers every few months. Just wondering if anyone had gotten to see her here in the last month or two. She goes by Cherry (not to be confused with the other Cherri / Cherry / juicybooty) and has a badly done tattoo of an AK-47 on her thigh as well. If so, would appreciate a PM with current contact. Thanks.
    That would bring me out of retirement.

  10. #3974

    Karey

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavery41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Karey lately tried calling no answer haven't seen her adds on stg in a while was wanting to get up with her.
    Haven't seen her post anything for a couple weeks haven't seen any adds from her would like to see her myself.

  11. #3973

    This thief has multiple Ads with different numbers and Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BassToMouth  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...r/209376201814

    Just got robbed by this junkie. Everything seemed normal at first, I was in a nicer hotel with her and was ready to go when she kept scrambling around the room saying give me a minute. Eventually a dude came to the door and she said we had to go to another hotel room. I gave her a ride to another hotel where she said she had a room but she didn't. The hotel staff seemed sketched out by her too. I said let's just do a car visit. Got my car, pulled it to where she was and she was no where to be found. I realize I put a little too much trust in her. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one.
    She also advertises with this ad and pulls the same rob job: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/950650499870.

  12. #3972

    Lay Slipper

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    That link brings up the entire Asheville scene. I tried searching ladyslipper without any results.
    Search for "Lady Slipper."

  13. #3971

    Anyone been able to see her recently?

    My current favorite, but she only posts in Asheville about once every other month and gets around the Rockies and Florida fairly regularly too. She also tends to change phone numbers every few months. Just wondering if anyone had gotten to see her here in the last month or two. She goes by Cherry (not to be confused with the other Cherri / Cherry / juicybooty) and has a badly done tattoo of an AK-47 on her thigh as well. If so, would appreciate a PM with current contact. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08b52261100ddc1cb971e9d968817f85.jpg‎  

  14. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    When I saw 5'4, 220 lb (and you can always add an additional 20) I said no.
    Sorry I meant opinion based on experience (s) with her. Not prejudice. Thanks! .

  15. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJackBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone an opinion about her?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/873431799935

    Thanks in advance for any good info.
    When I saw 5'4, 220 lb (and you can always add an additional 20) I said no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape