Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22757

    Layla. Good time

    Hey guys!

    The review is about a week late, but I contacted Layla. Even though she's been reported to have spotty comms, I was able to get hold her immediately. I texted here around 8 pm and told her I'll be there by 930 pm. She agreed and I kept texting her to ensure I would not get ghosted. On the way she asked me to get her a non-alcoholic drink, not a problem. I stopped and got her a couple of Vitamin waters.

    Anyhoo. Got to her incall, safe location, residential community. I did wait at the door for a good 5-8 minutes before she got there. She was wearing a see through negligee. We get to her room and I could clearly make out that she was high as a kite! Never asked me for the donation, lit up some incense and kept walking around, cleaning her room. Finally she told me she has to shower again and I realized she kept going into the bathroom to puff on her bong! LOL. I told her I was cool with her puffing in front of me and that relaxed her. She did go in and take another shower, came out and performed some nice DT, BBBJ. Then she offered me a massage. I was like this is taking forever! After the massage I told her that I wanted to eat her fat pussy. She did seem to enjoy it. But was not getting very wet. I would attribute it to the fact that she was high. Well, I began pounding her in doggy / lazy-dog position. FIV and and tit sucking and all. She did not stop me from much. I poured a bunch of lube on her ass and pussy and had a really fun time for a good 15 minutes till I blew in the cover.

    I asked her if I could use her shower. Showered up, chit chatted and left.

    I was planning on being there for 30 minutes and probably ended up staying for 2 hours!! I took her cash-app and sent her additional funds.

    She is sweet, not exactly GFE though. Enjoys giving. But damn she loves her bong. Body is tight. Skinny - slight belly bulge, fat pussy. Good to suck on.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/217545699944

    If y'all are able to get her to respond when she is not high. Would be a good visit.

    Bang on!

  2. #22756

    Duo donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cconno5571  [View Original Post]
    So this review is very pass due, I went and saw the duo of Jade and Lacy, they were fantastic, I found them on skipthegames just do a search for Jade or Lacy, they sale videos also, sometimes they are hard to get a hold of but keep trying. They put on some music and both of them gave me a very good BBBJ.
    What was the donation for the duo?

  3. #22755

    Scam

    I've reached out several times. Both IG accounts no response. She's looking for someone / thing specific

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    She acts like she's been around forever but doesn't have a single review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85438170#.
    .

  4. #22754

    Who's pics is she using??

    Quote Originally Posted by JayFL123  [View Original Post]
    This is fake, the girl in the pic is a very popular girl on phub.
    I was chatting with her last week. I was just about to book a session with her because her IG account seemed legit, incl. Lots of her pics.

    Do you have the link to the phub girl?

  5. #22753
    Jax monger here & will be spending 3-4 weeks in Orlando for work over the next few months. In Jax I stick to AMP's because our independent providers are more likely to set you up for a dope boy robbery than they are to actually provide service. But in addition to hitting Milk & NDS a couple times while in town I'd also like to visit a few providers as it seems Orlando actually has legit providers. I don't need a 20 year old with an attitude and a list of rules, much prefer someone with a great attitude who wants to please and is fun to be with. With that in mind, reading the board it seems Jersey Girl & Katie are good providers with great attitudes and seem to get nothing but positive reviews. Am I going down the right track here? Any other MCO providers that are known for being dependable, safe, and providing a high level of service?

  6. #22752

    Aubrey

    After a long year and a half away from the game (thanks to a gorgeous latina fwb who has decided to be monogamous with her new bf), I'm back.

    My first stop was to Aubrey, whom I have reviewed before. She looks healthier, remembered me, and remembered that she had definitely screwed me over and over again (and not in the good way). She's definitely started to make up for it and I will be repeating.

    Excellent BBBJ, FS was tight like usual, but I had just started feeling a bit under the weather so this was a quick reminder that she used to be one of my favorites until she went the wrong way. She's climbing back out and I hope she stays that way. Odds are not in her favor, but you never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85447604

    Next stop, Jerzey / Crissy.

  7. #22751

    Any Intel on this one?

    She acts like she's been around forever but doesn't have a single review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85438170#.

  8. #22750

    Talking about Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonRocks  [View Original Post]
    Best dome I have experienced without a doubt. Unfortunately only dreamt of her twice but her headache relief is out of this world good and she's kind of a freak to boot. Dreamt at a nice apartment, highly recommend.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/83931293
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethd  [View Original Post]
    Who are we talking about here? This sounds right up my alley but the link doesn't work.
    The title of his post is her name, Lucky. And the OP was correct, girl can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose! As of the time I'm posting, this link works: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85171928#.

  9. #22749
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWildOne2  [View Original Post]
    What was the price?
    This was in a previous post 1 1/2 to 200. She is most likely gone. She said 7 days and moving on.

  10. #22748

    Layla

    I setup another date with Layla a few days ago. Her comms were good. Her place is safe and clean. She is very pretty and her body is so sexy. We talk for a little bit before the fun begins. I love seeing her naked. Her tits and ass are so beautiful. After a little foreplay she told me take off my shorts. I was so hard. She started giving me an awesome BBBJ. I was so good that I didn't want her to stop. She took her time, then started to give me some deep throat. After about 5 minutes or so of this I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot my load in her mouth. She got up and showed me where the wipes were before going to the bathroom to spit out the cum. We talked for a little bit before we said our goodbyes. I had another great date with her and I plan to see her again. Here is the link: https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/217545699944.

  11. #22747

    For Viorica, what was the price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    Communication was good. Says she is Romanian, pictures are accurate but she is sagging a bit. I don't mind her looks I was good with appearance. No sucky, sucky. This is why wouldn't go back but she is cute. At least the pictures are of her and she has a good attitude.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/84958551
    What was the price?

  12. #22746

    But Of Course

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Figured as much. Thanks homie.

  13. #22745

    Cami Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by XRaySpex  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing fake here. https://leakxxx.com/user/Cami_jackson/newest.

  14. #22744

  15. #22743
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Don't tell me you guys haven't noticed BBBJ is off there girls menu and very few offer headache relief sessions an I'm sorry I don't pay anything that looks like a dope fiend.
    Yep, this is why I put it in the my review. If this is a deal breaker then you don't see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape