Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1063
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #328

    P-l-e-a-s-u-r-e

    Most of them Upsell so the Expense is for that too. We can note the upsell price and say we got it with no charge. Use "U" for "Uniqueness / Unicorn" to describe what makes her unique or special if prefer. Service section is for that too but some people won't read a novel and just want the meat of it.

    I like P-L-E-A-S-E-R format cause I only want to write reviews for pleasers.

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    How about allowing the "U" to represent (upsell girl or all inclusive msog girl).

  2. #327
    How about allowing the "you" to represent (upsell girl or all inclusive msog girl).

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Nice idea but BBFS should be described in Service and Expense if paid extra for it.

  3. #326
    Nice idea but BBFS should be described in Service and Expense if paid extra for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    P. Pictures are they current? Accurate?

    L. Looks.

    E. English proficiency.

    A. Attitude.

    S. Service.

    U. Uncovered (I. E. BBFS).

    R. Repeat.

    E. Expense.

  4. #325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 636

    Should be P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E

    P. Pictures are they current? Accurate?

    L. Looks.

    E. English proficiency.

    A. Attitude.

    S. Service.

    U. Uncovered (I. E. BBFS).

    R. Repeat.

    E. Expense.

  5. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    You were late to the party bro. She's gone on a vacation or something. She was decent and I hope she comes back.

    I would recommend trying baby Ria, Heary, Momo, or Coco if you're using yr booker.

    yuaray.com
    She may be in Boston.

    http://bostontopten10.com/ever

  6. #323

    PLEASER review format

    Pleaser: a person who tries hard to make people happy.

    I appreciate any kind of review for any Asian girls. The first E is for English: (Pleaser format).

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnJohn  [View Original Post]
    Pleaser is an acronym for a review format. It tries to insure a review will cover all the bases.

    It stands for photos, looks, experience, attitude, service (sex), earnings (cost), repeat.

    A good review should ideally cover all these factors. This thread is for reviews that follow this format.

  7. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnJohn  [View Original Post]
    Pleaser is an acronym for a review format. It tries to insure a review will cover all the bases.

    It stands for photos, looks, experience, attitude, service (sex), earnings (cost), repeat.

    A good review should ideally cover all these factors. This thread is for reviews that follow this format.
    Holy shit I never knew that. I do that anyway mostly with all reviews but mind is now blown. Thanks.

  8. #321

    She's gone bro

    Quote Originally Posted by GhstFace  [View Original Post]
    I know some folks did reviews on Ever Green from Yuaray before.

    But I can't find it. Call me stupid, but the search box isn't giving me anything on her either. Wanted to know how service and looks are. Also any idea tips on how to use that damn search box? Thanks.

    https://www.yuaray.com/evergreen
    You were late to the party bro. She's gone on a vacation or something. She was decent and I hope she comes back.

    I would recommend trying baby Ria, Heary, Momo, or Coco if you're using yr booker.

    yuaray.com

  9. #320

    Pleaser

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    So, is a pleaser someone who is considered hot and young and great service? Or just hot and great service (could be MILF, etc)?
    Pleaser is an acronym for a review format. It tries to insure a review will cover all the bases.

    It stands for photos, looks, experience, attitude, service (sex), earnings (cost), repeat.

    A good review should ideally cover all these factors. This thread is for reviews that follow this format.

  10. #319

    This thread has kinda been stale, would like some info to not cross post

    So, is a pleaser someone who is considered hot and young and great service? Or just hot and great service (could be MILF, etc)?

  11. #318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by GhstFace  [View Original Post]
    I know some folks did reviews on Ever Green from Yuaray before.

    But I can't find it. Call me stupid, but the search box isn't giving me anything on her either. Wanted to know how service and looks are. Also any idea tips on how to use that damn search box? Thanks.

    https://www.yuaray.com/evergreen
    Looks exactly like photos. Friendly, but no BB.

  12. #317

    Ever Green

    I know some folks did reviews on Ever Green from Yuaray before.

    But I can't find it. Call me stupid, but the search box isn't giving me anything on her either. Wanted to know how service and looks are. Also any idea tips on how to use that damn search box? Thanks.

    https://www.yuaray.com/evergreen

  13. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnEarth  [View Original Post]
    Was the tattoo of a large rose on her stomach?
    Yep that was exactly it.

  14. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reviewing.

    Is she submissive in any way?

    You mentioned possibly some "strong personality" so perhaps not?

    Maybe if there are any reviewers who speak Korean to her, her true personality will show.
    Depends on what you mean by submissive. From my point of view, most providers and especially kgirls are sexually submissive by definition unless you're paying to be dominated of course. As the customer you dictate almost every aspect of the sexual encounter within the boundaries established by the menu / provider / agency. What you can't control is how well each provider will perform, whether that be in terms of technique, sexual prowess, or how well she can convince you she's attracted to or wants you. There's different degrees to it but Sunlight is up there in all aspects. She does have her thing but will adjust to your preferences pretty well IMO. Now if you mean submissive personality wise then no, she's not really the meek and demure type of girl. Says she's from Busan, which is stereotypically known for having hot-tempered, assertive, fiery personalities for both men and women.

  15. #314

    Sunlight is chill

    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reviewing.

    Is she submissive in any way?

    You mentioned possibly some "strong personality" so perhaps not?
    Maybe if there are any reviewers who speak Korean to her, her true personality will show.
    Just saw her and thanks BC for the rec since I like taller girls (anyone recall a kGirl named Cola few years back that was in LA then I heard went to Vegas?

    I'm 5'11" and Sunlight is at least as tall as me w her having only slippers on. Her overall physique seem similar to Niya / Anna; just a little baby fat. All natural, large C / D rack and meaty ass.

    She's quite experienced and has a routine which actually felt nice w a good amount of RIM.

    Didn't encounter unpleasant attitude or demeanor. But I usually go w the flow if the girl wants her routine to get them off the fence.

    She makes sloppy slurry sound constantly w mouth and tongue whenever sucking or licking. In fact she sorta does this extended incognito BBBJ with her mouth, no DT but I had to stop her to prevent premature blast off.

    I'm glad she only did some kegel at initial CG so I can last a little bit longer.

    I only got a handful of Korean words to break the ice while she is quick to Google translate.

    As far as attitude, she seem relaxed and willing to please. Session felt like being w a hot FWB. I always follow some suggested mongering etiquette and hygiene here (which she noticed) not being too pushy or rough, perhaps that helped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape