Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 41292
-
07-05-22 06:41 #26967Regular Member

Posts: 9Spit Roast
Got an utr looking to double team today this evening. 150 for the half pm for details.
-
07-05-22 06:13 #26966Senior Member

Posts: 129Sorry state
I work remote and was looking for a place in jax as I have family and potential business opportunities here. But the state of the market is so bad here for mongers I'm starting to consider Orlando instead. I remember it being bad here but not THIS bad.
-
07-05-22 03:19 #26965Regular Member

Posts: 1Lisa Love
Has anyone seen her. Last time I saw her was last year miss that fat ass. Short, thick, Latina, and great BJ.
-
07-05-22 02:16 #26964Senior Member

Posts: 31Looking for any info on a provider I used to see. She's a tall blonde haired blue eyed MILF with big hips and a big ass. Definitely some signs of aging but still pretty. If I remember correctly she wasn't comfortable taking her top off. Comms weren't great and she seemed sometimes erratic and sometimes detached. I think I saw her around JTB /95 area. Haven't seen her post in a while and lost her number. Any info is much appreciated.
-
07-05-22 00:52 #26963Regular Member

Posts: 9Pregnant
Not worth + she pregnant two thumps down.
Originally Posted by Meme6838
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 21:13 #26962Senior Member

Posts: 618Please use the search bar.
Both of the providers you are asking about have been reviewed many many times.
Originally Posted by Meme6838
[View Original Post]
Short version is Natalie is not GFE and everything is covered, occasionally we hear of a BBBJ. Fun size is full on GFE.
-
07-04-22 20:40 #26961Senior Member

Posts: 79Fun sized
Here's another I got questions on?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/374420104926
-
07-04-22 18:23 #26960Senior Member

Posts: 79Natalie
Anyone vouch for her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/046665600959
-
07-04-22 17:18 #26959Senior Member

Posts: 248Sorry meant #26262
Typo. I included pics in the post from her social media since she is banned.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 17:08 #26958Senior Member

Posts: 363Thanks for banning her (seriously! But. Who was she? For those of us coming late to the thread, we don't know who it is.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
Is it possible to share the banned list for STG so we know who to avoid?
-
07-04-22 17:04 #26957Senior Member

Posts: 63Correct me if I am wrong but
It looks like two different girls to me as well. But both have had bad reviews in the past. Can't remember their names though but I think both have been well reviewed with most of them being bad ones.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:21 #26956Senior Member

Posts: 867You sure?
Looks like two different girls to me.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:05 #26955Senior Member

Posts: 248See post #26257. Chick needs a permanent ban.
Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:11 #26954Senior Member

Posts: 909Hmm?
I know its another "senior " , but.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
Correct me if I'm wrong, don't this girl got a ton of negatives? Can't remember the name, but pretty sure she was a Do not, person. Can tell because of the skunk lines in her hair.
-
07-04-22 13:10 #26953Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on Kash?
I've see her advertise here for awhile any reviews thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote






