Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 6083
-
07-07-22 11:23 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 160Flute Lessons
Didn't know I became a senior member until the other day thanks why'all.
Got two reviews today I didn't want any FS today just flute lessons since Samantha is leaving very soon got to inquire on talent in the area.
The Infamous Zoey.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/929339327033
The communication was lackluster on her end over three hours to get to the deed. Some place downtown is where I pick her up. From distance she has stretch marks I guess from gaining weight and losing weight to fast probably demons are in play hers hands was swollen also. Pull over she got to work less 10 mins drop her off same place.
Grade B+ flute lessons.
Don't know her name but she been reviewed here before.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931704056691
Short review older lady early 40's I reckon average looks. Demons was in the bathroom when I pissed carry on. She asked how I wanted the flute lessons I said laying down she went to town cim I give her Grade A-. Side note she has some big melons if your into that.
I personally wouldn't for take in FS in either one them both of them from glance their skin is loose or not appealing to me.
But YMWV!
-
07-05-22 17:04 #3982Regular Member

Posts: 3Dame experience
I had same experience. First time was awful, but gave her benefit of a doubt because I enjoyed DATY. Second time was so much better. Have tried to set up a few times since, but has fell thru on my end. If make it back, will definitely review.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 11:10 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 102Throat Goat Linky
I am thinking it was her:
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...tgoat/47630061
But, who knows?
Pretty much a train wreck. On the edge but still the Pisgah housing complex. She came out to my car, looked like a train wreck. Nothing like the photos, horrible skin, blew a huge plume of smoke into the cabin like I was smoking, too. I hate to blast a woman in a review but when they advertise one thing and then present something altogether different? That'd be fair game by my reckoning.
-
07-05-22 09:59 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 160Hey bud your link didn't work.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 08:03 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 212Throat Goat. Not even close
Was in town a couple of weeks ago and was striking out with my normal friends, so I came across this one. She has ghosted me the night before ("fell asleep" while I was in her parking lot), but thought the pics made it worth another try. Boy was I wrong.
When I came into the townhouse (had to walk around to the back), it was a rude awakening. She's at least 30-40 lbs heavier with a huge gut. I was already there, it was late, and hoped her skills would make up for it. Nope. Moved to her couch (the only option. Very uncomfortable). Horrible CBJ, and after a few minutes asked to move to the main course. Vocals were so overdone that it was a turnoff. Gave up after a few minutes and went on my way. Worst $. 5 I've spent in a long time. Avoid.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...tgoat/47630061
-
07-05-22 02:20 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 102Wished for the competition
I was hoping competition would have brought the market into alignment. There are some providers that are taking major league at bats with sandlot skills.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 22:37 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 94I guess the hotel asians gave up on this market? Haven't seen them post in a few days, but still running in other cities nearby. More's the pity, not much else going on here.
-
07-04-22 15:30 #3976Regular Member

Posts: 18Daisy
Anyone seen her around? I saw her a couple times and now all her ads are gone and can't get any kind of response. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LilFinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:56 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 1651Wow
That would bring me out of retirement.
Originally Posted by RippedBaldy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:43 #3974Regular Member

Posts: 8Karey
Haven't seen her post anything for a couple weeks haven't seen any adds from her would like to see her myself.
Originally Posted by Kavery41
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:02 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 76This thief has multiple Ads with different numbers and Pics
She also advertises with this ad and pulls the same rob job: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/950650499870.
Originally Posted by BassToMouth
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 11:38 #3972Regular Member

Posts: 16Lay Slipper
Search for "Lady Slipper."
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 07:47 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 51Anyone been able to see her recently?
My current favorite, but she only posts in Asheville about once every other month and gets around the Rockies and Florida fairly regularly too. She also tends to change phone numbers every few months. Just wondering if anyone had gotten to see her here in the last month or two. She goes by Cherry (not to be confused with the other Cherri / Cherry / juicybooty) and has a badly done tattoo of an AK-47 on her thigh as well. If so, would appreciate a PM with current contact. Thanks.
-
07-03-22 19:55 #3970Regular Member

Posts: 2Sorry I meant opinion based on experience (s) with her. Not prejudice. Thanks! .
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 19:32 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 1189When I saw 5'4, 220 lb (and you can always add an additional 20) I said no.
Originally Posted by BoJackBear
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




