Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 37339
-
07-04-22 21:18 #25744Senior Member

Posts: 40Cherry
I had a massage with Cherry this weekend. Excellent massage and very happy ending!! I will be returning.
-
07-04-22 12:06 #25743Senior Member

Posts: 389She is currently 100% bbw.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Not a PAWG but a FAWG.
-
07-04-22 11:45 #25742Senior Member

Posts: 87Is she around?
Been shooting her texts, but no replies. Any other number than the one on the ad?
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 08:28 #25741Senior Member

Posts: 581Yes!
I miss babydoll I whole lot more than I miss mark! Anybody know what happened to her?
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 23:46 #25740Senior Member

Posts: 108I'm a cheap ass and usually do AMPs, but I wouldn't spend my rare splurge for a decent escort on her, she looks like a tranny to me.
Originally Posted by Dakota1212
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 21:45 #25739Regular Member

Posts: 21Dakota
This is a mistake she probably messed it up. She charges 350 hr 450 2 hrs.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 18:30 #25738Asshole

Posts: 567Mark has a court date in Henrico of 9/8/22.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 18:16 #25737Asshole

Posts: 567I've seen her several times my friend. That wasn't the point however would be more than happy to buy you a beer and we can discuss further.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 17:49 #25736Senior Member

Posts: 630Jaylynn / Lola
I would consider her a straight up BBW. She used to be smaller but to me there is no doubt she is bbw. She do got a phat ass though.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 13:09 #25735Senior Member

Posts: 389Speaking of mark
Whatever happened with mark? And any lessons learned from his situation that we can learn from to avoid?
I just know he knew a LOT of girls and shared.
Dam I miss babydoll.
-
07-03-22 12:20 #25734Senior Member

Posts: 68I've seen her since her surgery and I stand by what I said. We just probably have different opinions on what heavier is I guess. To me heavier means they weigh more than I do for sure. But she wears it well which is why I didn't call her fat or chunky if that's what you think it means. Or if you're a big guy and anyone smaller than you is not considered heavier then that would explain our difference in opinion. Guess that's why they say YMMV.
-
07-03-22 12:17 #25733Senior Member

Posts: 369This is absolutely nothing new. Back when Mark was around hooking the board up same thing happened. I've seen more exclusive girls reviewed on the board. If you don't have the ability to do a little digging to figure out who to contact that's on you.
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:00 #25732Senior Member

Posts: 172Sounds like you have not seen her recently. She is not a spinner, but definitely not on the heavier side. She is a great choice for those with fetishes.
Originally Posted by KaminaPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 11:13 #25731Senior Member

Posts: 1449No worries dude. She's another staxx who will or is already worn the fuck out. Tons of options during the summer. Look to the travelers they usually are no drama no monkey and most of the time aim to please. Good luck stay safe.
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 08:20 #25730Senior Member

Posts: 66Shoot me her #.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





