Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 1536 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Link to post, I did not request to video verify.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...525&viewfull=1#post5986525.
    Sorry. That went nowhere.

  2. #16017

    She's sick

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Ella? Sorry, must have missed this one, link by chance?
    I saw her earlier in the week and then again yesterday. She was coughing up a lot of mucous, wheezing. Definitely big change in same week. I don't know what she's sick with.

  3. #16016

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Ella? Sorry, must have missed this one, link by chance?
    Link to post, I did not request to video verify.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...525&viewfull=1#post5986525.

  4. #16015

  5. #16014
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Ella is tough to get an appointment with, probably just a bunch of horny old mongers blowing up her phone. She is exactly like her pictures and donation is a deal for a young, pretty lady that is not a junkie.
    Ella? Sorry, must have missed this one, link by chance?

  6. #16013

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Any info appreciated.

  7. #16012

    Sasha

    MILF.

    Affordable.

    Will do anything. I chose to wrap up.

    Hard to reach, but worth it.

  8. #16011

    Sasha

    Great prices.

    Will do anything. I chose to wrap up tho.

    Hard to meet, but worth.

  9. #16010

    Ella

    Ella is tough to get an appointment with, probably just a bunch of horny old mongers blowing up her phone. She is exactly like her pictures and donation is a deal for a young, pretty lady that is not a junkie.

  10. #16009
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She was out in Chantilly Centerville. Meet her to exercise a few times. Non rush, friendly, sexy MILF. Always leave happy. Lets me work out aggressively. Had dinner with her a few times. I believe she was a sugar baby for a while. She has some past issues with her X. I'm not interested in what he's done and being compared. That Part is kind of a turn off. She is friendly talkative and little hyper. Bring her a lottery scratch off and she'll be supper happy.
    She is a bit addicted to the scratch offs, LOL. The frequently mentioned long texts were somewhat concerning initially, but it's harmless and just her personality. Sasha definitely has the gift of gab and if she's inclined to communicate something to you, she seems to just go on with a long voice text. I can see how the long texts seem odd, especially in the hobby. But she doesn't just ramble on incessantly if your talking to her in person. She does have some interesting stories though and is fun to spend time with. Her SA handle had something to do with the beach as I recall.

  11. #16008

    Sasha / Fiona / Jennifer / Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    She also went by Fiona. And lovebeach or something like it.
    Sorry, check out posts #15711 thru #15714 on this forum.

  12. #16007

    Sasha / Jennifer / Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    She also went by Fiona. And lovebeach or something like it.
    Go to NOVA Sugar Baby Forum and look at post #15714.

  13. #16006
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Well, I did look through hundreds of profiles. As someone else said, she used to host out of Chantilly and Centreville; however, I could not find her profile. At one point, she posted as "Jennifer. ".
    She also went by Fiona. And lovebeach or something like it.

  14. #16005

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    What was her name in the SB board? I recall seeing chatter on her a while ago, but don't want to search 50 pages to find. I typed in Sasha but no dice. Thanks!
    Well, I did look through hundreds of profiles. As someone else said, she used to host out of Chantilly and Centreville; however, I could not find her profile. At one point, she posted as "Jennifer. ".

  15. #16004

    Not alot of History

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85140800#.

    A little far at the moment but see she has been in a few closer areas.

    Any one dream on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape