Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 385 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly803  [View Original Post]
    That place was a last resort for me if everything else was closed. Worst massage I've ever had so I usually do 30 minutes now. Get the HE and out the door.
    I've been 3 x and each time it was a different girl, so YMMV. I had a pretty good time with two, but the other was nothing special.

  2. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollah8  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to massage therapy that used to be bamboo in Irmo.
    That place was a last resort for me if everything else was closed. Worst massage I've ever had so I usually do 30 minutes now. Get the HE and out the door.

  3. #4533

    Bamboo

    You're talking about the place behind the Bojangles? It's my go-to place for a rub and tug because it's an excellent massage and they are always very nice. As mentioned, the women are usually older so I don't often sample more than a HE from the menu but there have been a couple instances where I've been lucky and been serviced by someone a little younger and they been very accomodating in terms of roaming, BJ, 69, FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollah8  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to massage therapy that used to be bamboo in Irmo.

  4. #4532

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollah8  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to massage therapy that used to be bamboo in Irmo.
    Dollabill it's totally legit. Went last week. Great massage with table shower if you want. Older girls so even if more offered I wouldn't do it.

  5. #4531
    Anybody been to massage therapy that used to be bamboo in Irmo.

  6. #4530

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover803  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a little trip and check out Lotus Spa off 378.

    Definitely a busy area and parking sucks. Very busy parking lot and I was in my truck and had harder time parking.

    Also in the corner between an insurance agency and restaurant.

    Inside is nicely set up. Brand new. Barn doors for the massage rooms but otherwise very nice.

    The massage was very nice and left very relaxed.

    Saw the other girl on my way out. She asked me if I enjoyed the massage and I said yes.

    Will repeat if on that side of town.

    RL.
    Strictly legit? H. E. ? a little more info would be helpful.

  7. #4529

    Lotus Spa

    Decided to take a little trip and check out Lotus Spa off 378.

    Definitely a busy area and parking sucks. Very busy parking lot and I was in my truck and had harder time parking.

    Also in the corner between an insurance agency and restaurant.

    Inside is nicely set up. Brand new. Barn doors for the massage rooms but otherwise very nice.

    The massage was very nice and left very relaxed.

    Saw the other girl on my way out. She asked me if I enjoyed the massage and I said yes.

    Will repeat if on that side of town.

    RL.

  8. #4528
    Quote Originally Posted by HittinSkinz  [View Original Post]
    60/80 hhr hr. I usually tip 50-60. They never negotiate any time I've been there and appreciate any tip. I gave her 40 once and she was happy.
    Will try and get there this afternoon and will report back. Thanks for the info.

  9. #4527
    Quote Originally Posted by JamsDad65  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that. Normal $ there?
    60/80 hhr hr. I usually tip 50-60. They never negotiate any time I've been there and appreciate any tip. I gave her 40 once and she was happy.

  10. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by HittinSkinz  [View Original Post]
    New Seoul or whatever it's called. Last time I went they still had Michelle who looks damn good with a mask on. The other lady is nice too and gives a way better massage.

    Most of the times I've only gotten HJ, but the last time I was running out of time and told her it was OK to stop. She told me "I'm not happy you not cummy" and took her shirt of and gave me a TJ. That took care of it for me, LOL. Wish I brought extra to tip her more for the awesome service.

    It's my favorite place for standard HE, but I haven't been back since maybe January.
    Thank you for that. Normal $ there?

  11. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by JamsDad65  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this place the other day. Has anyone had the opportunity to visit and have any results about it?
    New Seoul or whatever it's called. Last time I went they still had Michelle who looks damn good with a mask on. The other lady is nice too and gives a way better massage.

    Most of the times I've only gotten HJ, but the last time I was running out of time and told her it was OK to stop. She told me "I'm not happy you not cummy" and took her shirt of and gave me a TJ. That took care of it for me, LOL. Wish I brought extra to tip her more for the awesome service.

    It's my favorite place for standard HE, but I haven't been back since maybe January.

  12. #4524

    Korean place on bus river road by subway

    Just noticed this place the other day. Has anyone had the opportunity to visit and have any results about it?

  13. #4523
    She's not a masseuse, but the closest I've seen around that area. She used to advertise Newberry as her location: https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...e/181373245305.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chivalry1  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a friend.

    Newberry would be perfect.

    It seems like nothing between Irmo and Greenville.

    I'd love to find a regular out this way.

  14. #4522

    Lotus in Lexington

    I was in Lexington and I saw a grand opening sign while I was driving down Sunset Blvd. So I decided to give it a try, need a good massage anyway. The place looks brand new and nice. There was two ladies there, one talked loud with poor English and wouldn't stfu, so I pick the other lady. Forgot her name, mid 30, look nice with mask on, average Asian size with a set of B.

    Massage was good, she knew what she was doing and I enjoyed it. The flip was good too, she took care of little tigger and I had a good time. .7 + .6 for the time, worth the visit.

  15. #4521

    Is there anything west of Columbia. Down I-26

    Asking for a friend.

    Newberry would be perfect.

    It seems like nothing between Irmo and Greenville.

    I'd love to find a regular out this way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape