Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11739

    NiceMermaid from Bloomington IN who haunts Chicago Seeking is a scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-065964768950

    Wants a deposit and gets huffy when you refuse.

    Her pics link to an escort and camgirl from outside the USA.

    It's her as the leg tattoo is identical.

    Pics are hot though so beware. Worth looking though just for the hotness.

  2. #11738

    Finally got banned?

    Every time I login it automatically logs me out. I'm guessing that's a sign I've been banned? I'm honestly ok with it considering how terrible the site has been since the pandemic.

  3. #11737

    Peacebewithyou

    Has anyone seen her? Or any info about her?

    Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-d32ac812dd43

  4. #11736

    North side latina

    Chatted with this one earlier this week. DTF. Asked 500, would accept 350. No oral or anal. Can't host. Must meet in public first. Might consider at 200-250 and in a pinch.

    No, I will not provide her #.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-42ef9857c601

  5. #11735

    All in the optics

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    This chick favorited me. Please tell me her legs aren't real?!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a774b8cd04fd
    Ultra wide angle lens, low point of view.

  6. #11734

    Report

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-20c7f232a58a

    This one seems dtf, didn't discuss price but all I know is she wants to meet at a hotel and wants to do everything covered.

  7. #11733
    Quote Originally Posted by Lungchops  [View Original Post]
    I did meet with her and had a reasonably good time. But then she suddenly went psycho, accusing me of being mad at her for no reason (which I wasn't) and and then went silent. She's a nut job.

  8. #11732

    Any Info on This One


  9. #11731
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    I see alot of girls list platonic on their profiles. Are there guys actually paying for just friendship? Or might it be that many of them don't understand the meaning of the word platonic?
    I never read it that way, the girls are trying to check everything they'd be up for, I read it as the girl saying I'm open to online only or platonic if you are.

  10. #11730
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile recently. Says she's looking for platonic so I passed. She does look really hot but, I don't need another friend. DM me if if she told you otherwise and lmk what allowance she's looking for. Thanks man.
    I see alot of girls list platonic on their profiles. Are there guys actually paying for just friendship? Or might it be that many of them don't understand the meaning of the word platonic?

  11. #11729

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/885987da-0846-4900-80be-41e14791f64f

    I've got a date setup with DreamyBlonde next week. Seems pretty straightforward and can tell she's done this a time or two.

    She's sent pics and looks good. She shared her weekly allowance expectation.

    Anyone met her or can share how the experience was?

    Feel free to DM me and I'll share a few other details.
    Saw her profile recently. Says she's looking for platonic so I passed. She does look really hot but, I don't need another friend. DM me if if she told you otherwise and lmk what allowance she's looking for. Thanks man.

  12. #11728

    DreamyBlonde

    https://members.seeking.com/member/885987da-0846-4900-80be-41e14791f64f

    I've got a date setup with DreamyBlonde next week. Seems pretty straightforward and can tell she's done this a time or two.

    She's sent pics and looks good. She shared her weekly allowance expectation.

    Anyone met her or can share how the experience was?

    Feel free to DM me and I'll share a few other details.

  13. #11727

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Possibly iPhone zoom settings? 0. 5 x settings gets it to look long.
    She lists 5'8" and in a few of those shots her legs alone look that tall. Have to agree she did something with her camera phone to achieve this. Why? Who knows really as her body at that point doesn't look remotely real.

  14. #11726

    Favorited me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Possibly iPhone zoom settings? 0. 5 x settings gets it to look long.
    She favorited me too today. LOL.

  15. #11725
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    This chick favorited me. Please tell me her legs aren't real?!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a774b8cd04fd
    Possibly iPhone zoom settings? 0. 5 x settings gets it to look long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape