Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5144
-
07-02-22 11:03 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 46Just a call away
I see this add all the time posting in concord and manch and I know this one looks fake but I saw a comment in the concord section saying they had seen her recently in the projects and that she doesn't look like pics etc. LOL but there is absolutely nothing going in in concord so I am being hopeful that she is real because I need a convenient stop when I don't feel like driving a distance. Anybody seen her or have any intel? She has never responded to any of my texts and I've texted quite a few times. Anyone know if she's legit?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/220124464271
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/989442193156
-
07-02-22 10:44 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 399Ava contact
Ava.
(978) 393-8686.
You will find her on STG, Manchester, NH.
-
07-02-22 10:10 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 976Ad?
Any posting info?
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 10:09 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 976Ad?
Any posting info?
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 08:25 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 205Lynn
I saw her for the second time last night. Both times she was fun and accommodating. She was shower fresh both times which is great, she has a really nice and yummy kitty. She has very thick hips and a hug butt which may not be for everyone. She is willing to do a three way so if anyone can host and wants to split the fee I am down.
-
07-02-22 08:15 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 399Ava, Rockin Bod
Yesterday I finally satisfied my curiousty about Ava in Manchester. Based on other's reports about her being intoxicated during visits and sloppy with keeping her appointments I experienced no such thing. Ava is a very pretty short lady with an amazing body. She was funny, personable and most of all Sexy. Multiple positions, swallowed and was not a clock watcher. Private very safe location on a neatness scale of 8. I will see her again.
-
07-02-22 00:59 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 26Best west booty call
In a pinch, needed some. Prompt service, clean room. Covered although optional. Team player till done. 240 for hh. No direct touch but professional. Worked as hard as I did and she enjoyed too.
-
07-01-22 20:11 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 60Scam
Don't bother.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/712709154601
-
06-29-22 21:19 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 133Krystal
She is in Massachusetts "working" for a few days. That is definitely legit that she staying in westborough! She actually looks really good right now! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:48 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 406Much appreciated
Thank you and much appreciated brother.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:47 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 406Thank you
Thank you brother.
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:42 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 147Krystal
Yes, she is legit and accommodating. Just saw her again this past weekend in Manchester. Her new bolt ons are nice for her frame and she just got out of a sugar daddy arrangement in Andover. I also saw her previously just prior to her SD arrangement and when her bolt ons were still fresh. She's posting under Carissa too but known prior as Krystal. I guess the lockout explains the lack of recent posts.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
She's sexy and milfish, and very genuine. Pics are accurate. Fun times. Good luck with your meet.
-
06-29-22 12:40 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 32Jen Manchester
Any one know if she still around? Last time I saw her was 2 years ago and she was seeing less clients and apparently was dating someone. So I guess that's part of why she might be out of the game. Man was she great, would let me do bareback all the time with CIP, after becoming one of her regulars. I miss her LOL and tried to contact her phone but no reply. Just curious if any else know if she's still in the game or not.
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/j...1e5335088b459e
-
06-29-22 11:43 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 187Search for Krystal
Or.
Cassandra
.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 22:54 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 406Hello good brothers
Has anyone of you good brothers either seen or can vouch for this one? Legit? She had another provider post on the forum in Worcester with her picture and number to meet up with her while she's hosting for two days at a hotel in Westborough. She claims she's locked out of her account. Any reviews? Hit or miss? Thanks good brothers.











Reply With Quote






