Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yeah, that's Laura / Sophia / something

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before under a different name and profile anyone remember what the review was. She's on my list to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0
    She's the one people describe as being really fit but a total butterface, and those pictures would agree with the others. Don't know why people keep giving her the time of day, unless they're just as unattractive as she is.

  2. #9351
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before under a different name and profile anyone remember what the review was. She's on my list to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0
    I beliebe I reviewed her as Sophia.

  3. #9350

    She's been reviewed before under a different name

    She has been reviewed before under a different name and profile anyone remember what the review was. She's on my list to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0

  4. #9349

    See post immediately before yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this one on and off for a week and a half trying to get our schedules to match, mixed in some flirting / sexting. Had a good rapport going and finally agreed to meet this afternoon. I asked if she'd like me to pick up something for us to drink, she requested a specific brand and what type of wine she likes. So I stop at the wine store and get back in my truck to see a text she sent asking for half up front to me sent. Needless to say I was quite irritated, after all that back and forth it was just a hustle the whole time. Normally they're not willing to play the long game like this one was. They never tried to do the whole trying to sell me pics / vids thing. She / he even sent follow up texts and stuff, this one was definitely on they're A game. But let this be lesson and don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-a35c7045eece
    AdjectiveNoun user name == not serious about in person, pic sellers at best if not outright scammers.

  5. #9348

    Sultry Fox

    Looking for 411 on "Sultry Fox" , 37 years, White lady in Vienna. She has a ligh burgundy dress in her profile pic. Head is missing.

    I do not have her link, as she has either blocked me or been removed from the SA website.

    Thanks.

  6. #9347

    FierceSeductress

    Texted with this one on and off for a week and a half trying to get our schedules to match, mixed in some flirting / sexting. Had a good rapport going and finally agreed to meet this afternoon. I asked if she'd like me to pick up something for us to drink, she requested a specific brand and what type of wine she likes. So I stop at the wine store and get back in my truck to see a text she sent asking for half up front to me sent. Needless to say I was quite irritated, after all that back and forth it was just a hustle the whole time. Normally they're not willing to play the long game like this one was. They never tried to do the whole trying to sell me pics / vids thing. She / he even sent follow up texts and stuff, this one was definitely on they're A game. But let this be lesson and don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-a35c7045eece

  7. #9346

    MysteriousGeek says it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-7bf41ecc10fc

    Had a date tonight. Then she try to pull the 100 deposit scheme. Told her I only deal in cash and I was willing to give her 100 in the hotel parking lot as deposit. She made up more BS excuses why I should cash app her. Just block her and now I wasted an evening. Good thing I didn't book the hotel yet.
    Very low probability that an Adjective Noun username is worth the time and effort. If you can't take 10 secs to come up with a better username than the app generates, what effort will you put into sugar fun?

  8. #9345

    Time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-73fbbd12d42f

    Went to google chat pretty quickly and it's clear English isn't her first language. Also not in Germantown. Called her on it when she asked what I was having for supper at 9:30 PM.

  9. #9344

    MysteriousGeek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-7bf41ecc10fc

    Had a date tonight. Then she try to pull the 100 deposit scheme. Told her I only deal in cash and I was willing to give her 100 in the hotel parking lot as deposit. She made up more BS excuses why I should cash app her. Just block her and now I wasted an evening. Good thing I didn't book the hotel yet.

  10. #9343

    One time only

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-9f900615df98

    Meetup with her not too long ago. She doesn't look as good in person. We met up for some hotel fun. Sex was avg. I have better options so it was a one time bang for me. I don't even remember the ppm just wasn't impressed with her.

    P.S.: Don't msg me for numbers, but will be glad to answer any other questions.
    Very average. Also tried to get me into her MLM. Once and done.

  11. #9342

    An alternate opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    What! 3-4. Shit, dudes in dc would pay her 1 k. 3-4 are usually the ghetto chick's.

    Blown away.
    What this posts actually show is that we all have different tastes.

    Maybe 3 hundo, but definitely not 1 K. She needs to eat a bacon cheeseburger. I will not call her (or anyone) fugly, but I do not find her attractive at all. Anorexic. But for those who enjoyed what appears to be her superb bedroom skills. Bravo!

  12. #9341

    Wasn't Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihn18  [View Original Post]
    I'm just checking our forum today, and I wish I check it earlier. I confirmed with RudyWellz, she stole your money. Originally, she asked for 6 $$, but I got her down to 3 $$ as I told her I need to drive about an hour and 30 minutes to see her. When we met, I asked if she wants dinner, but she said she wants to go straight to the hotel and ask if we could order UberEat. I'm fine with that as I think she's pretty cool since we've been texting each other for 4 or 5 days. She rode my care with me. We were talking and flirting when we were in the room, I even brought a bottle of red wine as she said she likes red wine. On the way to the hotel, she asked if I smoke weed, I said no, but she could feel free to do it. She said she has a connection that could deliver to us, so I said that's good. Back to the hotel scene, she said the delivery guy has arrived, and she needs to pick it up. I asked if she wants me to come with her, but she said it's ok, she's very familiar with the guys. 15 minutes passed, I texted to check up on her, and she said she's smoking outside since she doesn't want the hotel to charge us for smoking fee as this hotel is a smoking free hotel. Another 15 minutes passed, I checked up on her, and she said she doesn't feel so good and throw up in the bathroom. I said let me come down to the lobby as I assumed she's in the lobby bathroom. When I was in the lobby, I called her, but she kept denying my phone call or I guess I got block by that texting app or so. I then decided to check on the women restroom as there are not much people in the lobby at that time, and I found her nowhere in the bathroom at all. I kept calling and texting and everything and it's just nothing. I'm really mad at myself that I haven't logged in to my account and checked this forum beforehand. I think RudyWellz he's just mad and couldn't articulate the story to tell about his experience, but she is the real scammer and thief. Just want to share my story here and please be careful guys.
    Pardon me, Minh18, but we have not communicated. In addition, I have never seen Rockysasha. I merely added the link to your initial ripoff message so that 1) I would be sure and not see her (she is actually cute although neck tattoos are a hard stop for me), and 2) to provide a service to this community. I've been in The Bowl for about 8 years, took the time early on to learn the game and never fell for the myriad of scams.

    Again, we have not personally communicated and therefore your post is puzzling. Sorry you got scammed. Take time to read this and other forums, get your Spidy senses honed, use common sense, be relatively risk adverse and have fun!

  13. #9340

    EnchantingAphrodite

    This one's got a down on her luck sob story, trying to sell pics. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-3f29c0d439a3

  14. #9339

    She's very real, but now $400

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    What! 3-4. Shit, dudes in dc would pay her 1 k. 3-4 are usually the ghetto chick's.

    Blown away.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e8f2fc32c987

    Moved to Richmond. Went to Greece after graduation and was on seeking finding guys to buy her and her hot friends drinks and dinner.

    A little too much make up and too skinny for my tastes, but she has great mic skills and really gets into getting nailed, but expect to suit up.

  15. #9338

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeLaLoosh  [View Original Post]
    Perfect little body and awesome lay. I think she's still active, at least when home from school (she goes to UVA). Damage was anywhere from 3-4 when we met.
    All of the above.

    She moved to Rva after graduating. BrilliantGurl is her new handle -- don't let the adjective noun name fool yoiu, she is not a bot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape