Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21783
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDk07  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.

    Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?

    What are the differences? Who is hotter?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22476995.html
    Can someone answer this question?

  2. #21782

    Remi, again

    Second session with Remi yesterday.

    Did 60 minutes. Sound massage with a mix of Thai and deep tissue.

    On flip, sweet offers. Opted for standard nova.

    Highly recommend.

    Be safe. Out.

  3. #21781
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesPotter  [View Original Post]
    Hello, can I have the address for Joyce in Chantilly.
    She does not live in this area. She is from NY and occasionally comes down to the area working out of a hotel. She isn't going to be back in the area for a while.

  4. #21780

    In this case, it is just a parked car

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

    Just so y'all know.
    I had an appt this past week at Magic. The car was parked in the same parking area. Nothing unusual. Always smart to be aware of your surroundings.

    My visit to Magic however was unusual (although the massage was very well done, nothing in the experience was magical at all -- it was mundane). I will most likely visit other nearby massage places before repeating.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #21779
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

    Just so y'all know.
    That car has been sitting out there last few weeks. Doubt it's related, but I also decided to try another place.

  6. #21778

    Warning

    Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

    Just so y'all know.

  7. #21777

    Visiting the Area

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    Hell of a first post!
    Hello, can I have the address for Joyce in Chantilly.

  8. #21776

    Therapy Angel

    A. Buddy. Of mine was passing thru NOVA and took your suggestions to visit Angel Therapy last week where he was greeted by Anna.

    She was described as a late 30's slender, leggy Asian woman who was probably Chinese or Korean. She spoke very good English and offered him a table shower but he turned it down and opting to start the $. 8 hour massage. He said the massage was great, enough firmness and she found a bunch of knots, and one of the better ones he's gotten from a MP. Not much tease until late in the game and on flip offered a nude HJ for $. 0. She explained to him no FS or BJ, but let him roam all over and finger inside. Anna was pretty attractive, fit, tall, and with decent sized boobs. She took directions well to get just the right spot to add the fun climax on top of the great massage for a full hour of fun. He washed up afterwards on the shower, by himself since he was out of time.

    My buddy had a great time and highly recommends Anna at Angel Therapy before she returns up north. Total damage was. 8 (house) + $. 0 +. 2 extra tip; $$ total.

  9. #21775

    Old times

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I thought Joyce charged 140 for 30 minutes? Does she do quick visit for cheaper?
    Back then she charged $. 2 for hh $. 6 for h.

    After covid she charged more.

    I miss her tho, hope she comeback soon.

  10. #21774

    Two candys in tysons area- which one is better?

    Hi,

    I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.

    Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?

    What are the differences? Who is hotter?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22497158.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22476995.html

  11. #21773

    Garage

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a tall, tattooed, pretty, blonde who worked out of an apartment complex near Fairfax Govt Center? She had a weird sometimes abrasive manner over text but was really nice in person and gave good affordable massage service. I've lost her info and Swiiter where I originally found her is gone. Anyone know who I'm talking about and have her contact info?
    If it's the girl that made you park in the garage and guided you up once you parked, I thing she left. I saw her a few times more than a year ago. Last few times I tried I got no response and then I saw her number pop up in ads out west like phx and LA. I don't have that same burner but I will try to see if I have the number stashed somewhere.

  12. #21772

    Tall blonde from the past?

    Does anyone remember a tall, tattooed, pretty, blonde who worked out of an apartment complex near Fairfax Govt Center? She had a weird sometimes abrasive manner over text but was really nice in person and gave good affordable massage service. I've lost her info and Swiiter where I originally found her is gone. Anyone know who I'm talking about and have her contact info?

  13. #21771
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    HAHA good point. I guess I gave her an extra point for when she put her tongue in my ass LOL.
    Damn I didn't get that. Maybe I need a second date with her!

  14. #21770
    Quote Originally Posted by BbyYodda  [View Original Post]
    Joyce in Chantilly a few times. She makes you use mouth wash and sprays mint type liquid on your junk. She will then sit on your face while she sorta kinda sucks your dick til you make her o. She then lays on her back and just lets you do the work. 100 or so for the quick dream.
    I thought Joyce charged 140 for 30 minutes? Does she do quick visit for cheaper?

  15. #21769

    Pm?

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    It's usually after a few visits and they are comfortable with you. And you usually give them extra. And by no means is this list complete. I can name at least 7 off the top of my head that I have gotten bb from.
    Tried to PM you. Says your box is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape