Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 1796 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18883

    Asian Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Explr555  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the airport area tomorrow and tips?

    Looking for a young or old (45+) qv. No drama. Saw STG but looks like mostly adds / Spam for Asian providers.
    If you're looking for a simple, stree free experience, Asian ads are probably the best route. If you don't like what you see, walk and let the provider know and try another. Check the forum there if you're interested.

  2. #18882

    Visiting

    Visiting the airport area tomorrow and tips?

    Looking for a young or old (45+) qv. No drama. Saw STG but looks like mostly adds / Spam for Asian providers.

  3. #18881

    Alexis DDD Cup Big Boody White

    She has been posting for many years now, and I have seen another post with similar pictures and different name but my guess is its the same person. Tried calling her many times from many numbers but no response. No reports here, has any one seen her. Please post your review.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...e/481447435047

  4. #18880
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Her rate was $200 for the hour 8 years ago when she was somewhat attractive. Keep up the good work on driving prices up.
    240 plus tip? Dude go to northern Virginia or somewhere there are high rollers like you. We'll, be safe out there.

  5. #18879

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, working on mobile and failed to get this info in:

    Correct as posted by others, link is https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/066209922880.

    Rate was 240/ hh, I left a tip because she hit all my buttons. YMMV as with all things in life.
    Saw her yesterday and can agree with this post 100%. Had a great GFE experience.

  6. #18878

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by RayZorbumps  [View Original Post]
    I've communicated but never connected. If you look down by the sub threads (Asians, eros reviews, bareback etc.) you will find some fairly recent comments. If you take the plunge, please post or at least pm. Tia.
    I have seen her before and had a great time. She was fun and now rush. Lives in a neat time house on a lake. The only issue now is that she has been having some back problems so don't know if she is seeing clients.

  7. #18877

    Pookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

    This woman has been on Tryst for quite some time. Much less donation required than most. Curious is anyone has taken the plunge and willing to provide feedback. Obviously she is older with a few extra pounds, but sounds intriguing. Thanks gents!
    You need to send her a photo and your real name as you have to show your Driver's License to enter the gated community, she has your name added to a list at the main gate as a visitor to her. This info is noted in here ad: "A pic is required, and to come see me where I live, 1st and last name is also required, hence the gated community I reside in, just a heads up, if that's going to be a problem, Do not contact me. ".

  8. #18876

    A (W) hole thread dedicated to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

    This woman has been on Tryst for quite some time. Much less donation required than most. Curious is anyone has taken the plunge and willing to provide feedback. Obviously she is older with a few extra pounds, but sounds intriguing. Thanks gents!
    I've communicated but never connected. If you look down by the sub threads (Asians, eros reviews, bareback etc.) you will find some fairly recent comments. If you take the plunge, please post or at least pm. Tia.

  9. #18875
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa1417

    I searched the thread for Vanessa, but I believe the only Vanessa I found in reviews was not this one. The one I found was taller, darker hair and maybe a latina. Does anyone have any intel on this Vanessa? $$$ is a bit high, but low for Tryst. LMK if anyone has experience with her. Seems to be outcall only. Thanks guys!
    I've seen those same photos used in other cities. So either this is fake again, or you've found the source of the nile.

  10. #18874

    Noa number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a old number and some senior members have her new one. Can someone please PM her number.
    Yeah that's what I said. Not her number.

    Sorry, if you don't have any post history on this site or have references from another provider she won't see you.

  11. #18873

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Searching Raleigh Escort Noa. That is not her current number.
    I think that's a old number and some senior members have her new one. Can someone please PM her number.

  12. #18872

    Another question about a Tryst provider. Vanessa

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa1417

    I searched the thread for Vanessa, but I believe the only Vanessa I found in reviews was not this one. The one I found was taller, darker hair and maybe a latina. Does anyone have any intel on this Vanessa? $$$ is a bit high, but low for Tryst. LMK if anyone has experience with her. Seems to be outcall only. Thanks guys!

  13. #18871

    Solid Provider

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7777164.htm?cat=1

    Had great visit with her. Very clean and nice looking with MILF body. Meaty pussy that is tight as banjo string pap. Good BBBJ followed by a pro rider performance back to BBBJ to finish. 375 damage for hr.

  14. #18870

    Anyone on here have any knowledge of "pookie"

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

    This woman has been on Tryst for quite some time. Much less donation required than most. Curious is anyone has taken the plunge and willing to provide feedback. Obviously she is older with a few extra pounds, but sounds intriguing. Thanks gents!

  15. #18869

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, working on mobile and failed to get this info in:

    Correct as posted by others, link is https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/066209922880.

    Rate was 240/ hh, I left a tip because she hit all my buttons. YMMV as with all things in life.
    Before COVID, she was 240/ hr. Her rate has really gone up. Not that she is not great, but wow that's a lot, especially for someone like me who can only do one pop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape