Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 630 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 9449
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3959

    Agency verification?

    I'm looking to get verified with SDAG or similar agency but I'm leary of providing all of that private info. I'm active on TNA in Portland. Can someone point me in the right direction to get verified? Please PM if you can help.

    Thank you.

  2. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Don't feed the troll.

    I think SD has always been slower for the girls and the red hot inflation has exacerbated the problem. They no longer spend fxp for the sticky ads, have fewer girls on the roster, the PO is chewing people out in their club (also PO sounds different from before). Hope they weather the storm and emerge stronger.
    I kinda dropped FEC about a year ago after they increased prices had a run of lame girls and that stupid gate. SDAG has had a good run of talent for several months now and their locations are better.

  3. #3957

    Rafela

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. That's quite a long trip, especially with gas prices as high as they are now. I might just stick to the massage spa scene then I guess haha. I'm still sad they closed down A to Z spa along with the Rafaela spa both in Chula Vista. Some of the best FS experiences around.
    The rumor is Rafela is just accommodating some city requirements due to an inspection, then will reopen. The owner has owned and currently owns multiple spas so I'm sure they'll get things in order. The owner does have a knack for bringing in decent to awesome talent.

  4. #3956

    Ginger works with SDAG

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you bring up ginger in an asian provider thread when she's not even asian lmao.

    I'm just saying for this week alone there has been 3 girls between FEC / SDAG when there's usually at least 5-6 girls to choose from.
    Cheri, Wynn, Petra, Ginger, Peach, Abby, Naomi. 7 fun ones this past week.

    Cheers.

  5. #3955
    Don't feed the troll.

    I think SD has always been slower for the girls and the red hot inflation has exacerbated the problem. They no longer spend fxp for the sticky ads, have fewer girls on the roster, the PO is chewing people out in their club (also PO sounds different from before). Hope they weather the storm and emerge stronger.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you bring up ginger in an asian provider thread when she's not even asian lmao.

    I'm just saying for this week alone there has been 3 girls between FEC / SDAG when there's usually at least 5-6 girls to choose from.

  6. #3954
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    So you saw Petra, you saw Wynn and liked both? We already know that nobody can hold a candle to Ginger.

    It's a great time to be in San Diego.
    Not sure why you bring up ginger in an asian provider thread when she's not even asian lmao.

    I'm just saying for this week alone there has been 3 girls between FEC / SDAG when there's usually at least 5-6 girls to choose from.

  7. #3953

    Not a lot of options?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. It seems like not a lot of options out there lately. Just saw Petra again and she still fine as fuck.

    I have yet to try Cheri so I'll try her this weekend. I saw Wynn last weekend and she was a winner. Wished I saw her sooner so I could have repeat.

    Peach had so so reviews when she last tour SD so I might stay away.
    So you saw Petra, you saw Wynn and liked both? We already know that nobody can hold a candle to Ginger.

    It's a great time to be in San Diego.

  8. #3952
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. That's quite a long trip, especially with gas prices as high as they are now. I might just stick to the massage spa scene then I guess haha. I'm still sad they closed down A to Z spa along with the Rafaela spa both in Chula Vista. Some of the best FS experiences around.
    Yeah, they used to have a location in Mission Valley in an apartment complex near Ikea but that was a long time ago (I think 7 8 years ago?

  9. #3951

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofaking08  [View Original Post]
    Super glad to see Cheri is back in SD. She's definitely an all time favorite at SDAG and is really underrated, I think. I've always had enjoyable sessions with her and some of the most intense. During her previous stint, I think she was kind of overlooked because she doesn't offer bare and she's more sensual than PSE. I think she was overlooked, because some of the other girls that were around at the same time, that had the same level of service, were maybe prettier and then the less attractive ones had more PSE service or allowed bare without an upcharge. But especially now with the upcharge for bare and the seemingly lackluster supply of new talent, I think she's one of the best you can get and I hope she has more regular business and sticks around. She has a banging body, super smooth skin, and just a great attitude. She likes to kiss and really wants to please you. Her BBBJ / BLS skills are on the slow and sensual side but are top notch. She's more than willing to take the time to edge and tease you until your balls are aching for that massive release that leaves you convulsing and shivering. She doesn't complain and will give you a cock worshipping session that keeps you cumming back for more. I don't normally post reviews, but I really hope she sticks around. So give her a try and treat her well so we can keep a quality provider.
    Thanks for the review. It seems like not a lot of options out there lately. Just saw Petra again and she still fine as fuck.

    I have yet to try Cheri so I'll try her this weekend. I saw Wynn last weekend and she was a winner. Wished I saw her sooner so I could have repeat.

    Peach had so so reviews when she last tour SD so I might stay away.

  10. #3950
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #3949

    Cheri at SDAG

    Super glad to see Cheri is back in SD. She's definitely an all time favorite at SDAG and is really underrated, I think. I've always had enjoyable sessions with her and some of the most intense. During her previous stint, I think she was kind of overlooked because she doesn't offer bare and she's more sensual than PSE. I think she was overlooked, because some of the other girls that were around at the same time, that had the same level of service, were maybe prettier and then the less attractive ones had more PSE service or allowed bare without an upcharge. But especially now with the upcharge for bare and the seemingly lackluster supply of new talent, I think she's one of the best you can get and I hope she has more regular business and sticks around. She has a banging body, super smooth skin, and just a great attitude. She likes to kiss and really wants to please you. Her BBBJ / BLS skills are on the slow and sensual side but are top notch. She's more than willing to take the time to edge and tease you until your balls are aching for that massive release that leaves you convulsing and shivering. She doesn't complain and will give you a cock worshipping session that keeps you cumming back for more. I don't normally post reviews, but I really hope she sticks around. So give her a try and treat her well so we can keep a quality provider.

  12. #3948

    Cheri

    Super glad to see Cheri is back in SD. She's definitely an all time favorite at SDAG and is really underrated, I think. I've always had enjoyable sessions with her and some of the most intense. During her previous stint, I think she was kind of overlooked because she doesn't offer bare and she's more sensual than PSE. I think she was overlooked, because some of the other girls that were around at the same time, that had the same level of service, were maybe prettier and then the less attractive ones had more PSE service or allowed bare without an upcharge. But especially now with the upcharge for bare and the seemingly lackluster supply of new talent, I think she's one of the best you can get and I hope she has more regular business and sticks around. She has a banging body, super smooth skin, and just a great attitude. She likes to kiss and really wants to please you. Her BBBJ / BLS skills are on the slow and sensual side but are top notch. She's more than willing to take the time to edge and tease you until your balls are aching for that massive release that leaves you convulsing and shivering. She doesn't complain and will give you a cock worshipping session that keeps you cumming back for more. I don't normally post reviews, but I really hope she sticks around. So give her a try and treat her well so we can keep a quality provider.

  13. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    They're all in La Jolla.
    Uh oh. That's quite a long trip, especially with gas prices as high as they are now. I might just stick to the massage spa scene then I guess haha. I'm still sad they closed down A to Z spa along with the Rafaela spa both in Chula Vista. Some of the best FS experiences around.

  14. #3946

    Sdag

    They're all in La Jolla.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Just curious but are the girls from SDAG all operating out of the same location? If so, is the headquarters near the South Bay? Just wondering if I should be planning to travel far to get in on this action.

  15. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Since you are in the Southbay, you can try Jenna. Love and ToriLanes. Both have been on HX a long time, are level 3 and are old school.
    Jenna love is yummy .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape