Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 735 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 11016
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5376

    Yukigo #?

    Anyone have Yukigo's #? With TNA down and me not being able to locate it in my phone, would anyone be able to share? Thanks.

  2. #5375

    Audrina

    Gamer girl. Nice in person, has some rules about what she wants you to do pre session. Shower, etc.

    She's on and off the demons which makes her daily demeanor and looks vary a LOT.

    She has a couple large birthmarks, but is cute. Like in a "H girl" - that song by Everclear- way. Saw her three times and she advertises as a full safety girl but YMMV. Her kegel control felt like a hand squeezing me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    I browsed through the previous posts regarding her stating she's a junkie and good to stay away, but in this post https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ds/__audrina__ she is looking cute and it fits the budget. Has anyone had recent good experience with her? She is pretty close to where I am so that is an added advantage.

  3. #5374

    Lily Blair?

    With TNA down, I'm now on the rabbit hole of these other sites. Has anyone seen Lily Blair? She posts on slixa and tryst. I can't find many reviews for her. Happy hunting.

  4. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.
    Chatted with a couple of TNA companions. Very frustrated with TNA. No ETA on when or if it will be online again. It is there go-to posting site. Eros and Slixa are next best but way too pricey to ad. They're now checking out second tier sites like 411 and erotic monkey but either too pricey or skanky. I have my regs but do miss the touring Euro models so hope TNA gets going again.

  5. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I just received numerous texts from a bunch of ladies that I messaged a while ago and did not see them due to lack of service and insane rates. "The board is down I need help", stfu and get on your knees! Gents, now is the time to start milking this situation and draining yourselves.
    From the impression I've gotten, many would rather quit, starve, or be homeless than even consider the possibility of lowering rates.

    But then they don't adapt or have a backup plan when the board goes down, so not sure what they expect.

  6. #5371
    She's legit. Pics are accurate. Friendly and enthusiastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any scoop on Tiny Phryne.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4663.htm?cat=1

    She is short and hot IMHO.

  7. #5370

    Phryne

    She is more of a "companionship" provider, lots of talk, enthusiastic, good kisser, and standard service. She is just as small as her photos, so she is truly petite and flexible as well. She's got an amazing attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. Saw her once last year, she is expensive so was meant more as a splurge for me vs a regular I'd see all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any scoop on Tiny Phryne.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4663.htm?cat=1

    She is short and hot IMHO.

  8. #5369

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Any one has any intel on https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-wet-wild#photos? Fits the budget $200 for hh but need to ensure she does the job well.
    About 2 months ago I asked the same question here and still no one answers, apparently no one has met her.

  9. #5368

    Intel on Kegel Queen Audrina

    I browsed through the previous posts regarding her stating she's a junkie and good to stay away, but in this post https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ds/__audrina__ she is looking cute and it fits the budget. Has anyone had recent good experience with her? She is pretty close to where I am so that is an added advantage.

  10. #5367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Off of the Pedestal!

    I just received numerous texts from a bunch of ladies that I messaged a while ago and did not see them due to lack of service and insane rates. "The board is down I need help", stfu and get on your knees! Gents, now is the time to start milking this situation and draining yourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    You know that if another site was built up that it would fail because a lot of the providers wouldn't migrate over because TNA has been their safe space. So many of the annoying providers like BK and their simps would be destroyed on other websites. Plus, the GPS providers would also be destroyed as well. I think a lot of those providers are sweating bullets because they know TNA is their only safe haven and if they were trying to get away with the type of service + looks + ridiculous rate on another site that they would be eviscerated.

  11. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.
    You know that if another site was built up that it would fail because a lot of the providers wouldn't migrate over because TNA has been their safe space. So many of the annoying providers like BK and their simps would be destroyed on other websites. Plus, the GPS providers would also be destroyed as well. I think a lot of those providers are sweating bullets because they know TNA is their only safe haven and if they were trying to get away with the type of service + looks + ridiculous rate on another site that they would be eviscerated.

  12. #5365

    Ivy lee

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    One of her pix on her profile now reminds me. She was posted in the non pro section aka SB forums. If memory serves me right, they said she had strong pro vibes aka charging hourly. But was a great fuck. It was the pic of her in the skirt on her seeking profile. Let us know how it goes.
    See post 5192 in the non pro forum.

    Strangest chick I've ever met.

  13. #5364

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately TNA is down so can't get any reviews. Any intel on this? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/671755745897.
    She goes by Chloe something on TNA. I did a 30 min session with her about 6 months ago. She has a nice personality, GND type. She is young and perhaps inexperienced in the trade, and I attribute that to her somewhat passive performance, and I generally give a pass in these cases for young & inexperienced providers because the tradeoff is a very nice & fresh body that smells & tastes clean, etc. However she is a larger girl, with a big belly and FUP. At the end of the day felt like a floppy middle aged body though she was fresh smelling.

    So, fun 20 year old personality. I would hang out with her for drinks, but with the body of an overweight 40 year old.

  14. #5363

    Surprised about the board

    I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.

  15. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Add Bridgette Kelly to that list. She's such an ugly person, annoying person, and hopefully gets banned permanently soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape