Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 19533
-
07-02-22 03:14 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 617Best legit deep massage. And best edging / HJ / cw skills?
Looking for advice on the following:
- Best thai / non-girl for real legit deep tissue massage, and nice HJ ending.
- Best girl for edging HJ, ideally with prostate and MSOG. Like a real cock artist, who knows how to milk it slowly.
- Best girl for the "king" treatment. Like the above, but with riding (cfs), dfk and BBBJ.
I want to just lay back, relax and let the lady do all the work. Any suggestions.
-
07-02-22 02:21 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Alice
Smiling Art entry fee (good). With Yili-sized tips (bad).
Originally Posted by HiYolomi
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 00:50 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 89Monica
Thought I'd just share my experience here.
Went to go see the 26 why / O Nancy a few times and this place was only HE the first time. Kept coming back eventually got CBJ and a covered Kitty glide.
The more I went the more she let me do, daty GFE 69 everything even let me in unfortunately they every time I go and ask for her they all say that she's in NY now. She did go to NY a few times and always come back.
I've heard that the other girls there only do HE but I've seen a super hot and young one before. Anyone have any details.
-
07-02-22 00:44 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 48Alice
She charging smiling art rates, or yili rates?
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:10 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 279Alice at Yili Spa - Smiling Art
Hey. For those of you who used to see Alice at Yili Spa (Fremont) during the pandemic, she's now back in the area, currently working at Smiling Art (Ballard), at 75th and 15th. And using the same name.
-
07-01-22 19:26 #9178I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Rushed
If you are feeling rushed it might be the times you are going. I very rarely get rushed at the few places I frequent often. Now of course YMMV as always and for whatever reason AMP girls tend to like me but I never go peak hours.
-
07-01-22 15:58 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 49My jaded perspective
My perspective is jaded. Pepsi is one of the better AMP ladies, and she's around 50. Looks good, for 50. Korean Michelle with the wavy hair looks good for being well into her 40's, and her body isn't slim. Those are two of the better looking of the grannies. So, this Vida Spa, if their girls are 35 or younger, and even halfway decent looking, I know that I'm going to overrate them.
I'm reading guys saying they upsell and rush. Upsell, I'm not shocked. But, I have a vibe, that I could pay the 60 house fee, tip 200 for CFS, but get: A distant attitude, lackluster service, being told to hurry up and finish, and being back in my car in 20 minutes.
It's actually more worthwhile to spend 450 on BBFS with a KAngel, and usually get at least 45 minutes, rather than 260 for a 20 minute CFS date.
Glad I didn't go in, even though I was tempted.
-
07-01-22 14:05 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 186AMP Pics are less accurate than McDonalds ads for their burgers
You know how McDonalds advertises burgers and they look perfect but when you go get one it all looks like hell? Yeah, that's 100 X more accurate than AMP photos.
Originally Posted by WarriorDennis
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 14:00 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 511Lmao! It's never free, might seem that way with a wife until the Balloon payment comes due.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 13:52 #9174Banned Member

Posts: 2302No. Never. No AMPs use real photos. Not even partly.
Originally Posted by WarriorDennis
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 12:24 #9173Asshole

Posts: 146Total Relax: Who's going to TOFTT on the new girls?
Based on the last 3 months or so, it'll be interesting to see what happens here. When I showed up there the first time, both providers were potato-moms in their late 40's / early 50's. Total surprise, having read reviews that seemed to counter that. So I thought nothing of it and ignored the place. Then the Lucky reports started appearing. I went back, and enjoyed Lucky and Maggie, fairly impressed overall with the quality of service and visual appeal. Not so much on some of the negotiation stuff. But then recently someone reported seeing what sounded like a vice squad in the lower lot behind, possibly up to something last month.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
And now we hear there will be Two. New. Girls. What are their names??
Someone please TOFTT, and if you have a RubMaps account, by all means post there as well (one of us can report back here if they see anything new). Your friends will wait for your return to tell the tales. Thank you in advance.
-
07-01-22 01:15 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 49Wow! Are these pictures accurate, even partly? I know those places up in Lynnwood show young women, and it's bull. But it sounds like you saw some under 30 girls. If the girls at One Vita Spa look even half as good as these pictures, I might just do FS for 260.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/mas...5/899977308539
-
07-01-22 00:58 #9171Banned Member

Posts: 907Total Relax in Shoreline
I forgot to mention there are a couple of new girls starting tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:42 #9170Banned Member

Posts: 1358What's the $100 for? She's your wife, and thus should be free.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 23:37 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 286Vina — One Massage — Sauna's Spa
This sounds pretty much the way that my "session" went. Not an actual "massage parlor", so don't expect one. Sasha admitted that it is more of a whorehouse than a massage parlor. The "how do you want to relax tonight?" must be her stock script. She told me $200 for FS (plus $60 house).
Her "tip" numbers must be all out of whack / crazy high because she thinks she is still in Las Vegas? Is Vegas THAT expensive?
FYI, tonight on STG, the address for One Massage is being used for a place called "Saunas Spa," so when you see Saunas Spa know it is the same place discussed here as One Massage and Vina Massage.
Rock Chalk.
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






