Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 552 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Try your local 7-11 as there are usually tweakers there.

    If you want to hit the tweaker prostitute goldmine try boulder highway in Vegas!

    That's what I hear anyways. Its not like I've bagged a bunch of sexy young meth heads with slender bodies and bad teeth from there.
    I currently live in vegas. I don't think boulder is like what it used to be (pretty scarce now a days). But it is the lower end of town for girls that are there. West tropicana is pretty much the go to spot.

  2. #7598
    I drive up to LA many times a year for work. In all my years of hobbying I've found the day is hit or miss. Nights are filled with pimps watching over the girls. I feel better seeing girls during the day for me less chance of being robbed. Not saying it won't happen but in my opinion less likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    How much easier or safer is to monger during the day over there? Better to use a room with hourly rates? I know its easier to "be seen" during the day but I feel during the day there's less shady characters maybe? I normally just stroll western but been seeing the stock down there lately and it's tempting.

  3. #7597
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    While I am not into it, there are a couple of areas in DTLA. James Wood /9th street and then 6th and San Pedro where the homeless camps are.
    Hey thanks for replying I appreciate it.

  4. #7596
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?
    Try your local 7-11 as there are usually tweakers there.

    If you want to hit the tweaker prostitute goldmine try boulder highway in Vegas!

    That's what I hear anyways. Its not like I've bagged a bunch of sexy young meth heads with slender bodies and bad teeth from there.

  5. #7595

    Tweakers

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?
    While I am not into it, there are a couple of areas in DTLA. James Wood /9th street and then 6th and San Pedro where the homeless camps are.

  6. #7594
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Western track

    Quote Originally Posted by Watnow78  [View Original Post]
    Specifically what streets of the 101 did you find all these dime pieces? I'll do a little recon mission and give an update.
    It is mind boggling that no one can be exact on the action on western.

    I did the track. There is action parallel to the action on fig, so like gage south to century. It is nasty chicks.

    Then you go north, around the 10 freeway (adams, which is like the 30's) all the way up to about pico, you might see action. The cops cleaned that area up a while ago. It is dead, in my opinion, from Olympic to Santa Monica boulevard. It is actually a nice cosmopolitan street. Third word natch. This is la.

    Then north of Santa Monica, this is a potential monger's paradise. Good food, everyone minds their own business, they have the old toilet with the chain. We could plant a gun behind it.

    However, that area is bereft of any motels that I can see, so it is fuck in the car and move on. There were four girls and they were decent. There were no pimps at the winchells on western and Melrose, but god those donuts are fooken good.

  7. #7593

    Where??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobman  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take the scenic route to work. Started off on western and made my way down towards the 101 freeway, along that drive I could not believe my eyes, there were many WSW, LSW Dime pieces. I wanted to pull up on them and take some info for a later hook up but then I thought with the big head and there's no way I would get caught in my company car and end my cushion job. So if any of you lucky fellow Mongers got any info on some of those dime pieces today please PM me. Especially the LSW in the blue bikini.
    Specifically what streets of the 101 did you find all these dime pieces? I'll do a little recon mission and give an update.

  8. #7592

    Tweakers?

    I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?

  9. #7591

    Western Dime pieces

    Decided to take the scenic route to work. Started off on western and made my way down towards the 101 freeway, along that drive I could not believe my eyes, there were many WSW, LSW Dime pieces. I wanted to pull up on them and take some info for a later hook up but then I thought with the big head and there's no way I would get caught in my company car and end my cushion job. So if any of you lucky fellow Mongers got any info on some of those dime pieces today please PM me. Especially the LSW in the blue bikini.

  10. #7590
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Would love to check them out.
    No digits, didn't ask.

  11. #7589

    Any digits for Sway and harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me where you got the room? Been looking for a spot nearby. I've met Sway and Harley before and true enough both are probably the nicest girls I've met on the track in awhile.
    Would love to check them out.

  12. #7588
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was out earlier in the week and saw a nice looking redhead a little south of melrose. She kinda made me uneasy the way she talked but after making a few rounds and watching her I realized she was just a *****. She told me 120 for FS and 60 for head then she mumbled something I said, Ok cool Ill do FS, then she got an attitude and walked away. She would stand on the corner and just stare away and only look when you stop next to her. At first I thought I was going to get picked up by cops cause she walked away after I told her I was down but no cops appeared and I drove around the block and came back and she gave me an attitude so I just gave up on her. There were two other girls and one was a short latina that looked nice. I wanted to pick her up in front of the red head and when I brought her back but some other dude picked up the latina girl before me. I drove around and found Sway, pronounced like that, and her friend Harley both Blonde WSW. Sway has tattoos and has a cute face. I talked to her and she was the nicest WSW and was happy and I said fuck it lets go. We found a place a few blocks down that charged the same as fig notels. When I got there I saw the latina girl with her date. Oh well. Sway is cute anyways. Sway asked for 100 for FS and BJ. She sucks good but covered doesn't do much for me. She has an incredible body and tattoos and is the nicest girls I have met so far. She even mentioned her friend that I should get her next time and her name is Harley. Nice night that ended with thunderstorms and I hope the girls didn't get too went cause it started to rain a few minutes after I dropped sway off.
    Can you DM me where you got the room? Been looking for a spot nearby. I've met Sway and Harley before and true enough both are probably the nicest girls I've met on the track in awhile.

  13. #7587

    Western and Melrose

    Was out earlier in the week and saw a nice looking redhead a little south of melrose. She kinda made me uneasy the way she talked but after making a few rounds and watching her I realized she was just a *****. She told me 120 for FS and 60 for head then she mumbled something I said, Ok cool Ill do FS, then she got an attitude and walked away. She would stand on the corner and just stare away and only look when you stop next to her. At first I thought I was going to get picked up by cops cause she walked away after I told her I was down but no cops appeared and I drove around the block and came back and she gave me an attitude so I just gave up on her. There were two other girls and one was a short latina that looked nice. I wanted to pick her up in front of the red head and when I brought her back but some other dude picked up the latina girl before me. I drove around and found Sway, pronounced like that, and her friend Harley both Blonde WSW. Sway has tattoos and has a cute face. I talked to her and she was the nicest WSW and was happy and I said fuck it lets go. We found a place a few blocks down that charged the same as fig notels. When I got there I saw the latina girl with her date. Oh well. Sway is cute anyways. Sway asked for 100 for FS and BJ. She sucks good but covered doesn't do much for me. She has an incredible body and tattoos and is the nicest girls I have met so far. She even mentioned her friend that I should get her next time and her name is Harley. Nice night that ended with thunderstorms and I hope the girls didn't get too went cause it started to rain a few minutes after I dropped sway off.

  14. #7586

    Ig handle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I follow a photogs Ig and this lovely WSW I want to pick her up one day!
    Wherre can I follow that ig that you're talking about?

  15. #7585
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
    Don't forget why USG and many others went offshore or clean up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape