Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 736 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5378

    Intel on Kegel Queen Audrina

    I browsed through the previous posts regarding her stating she's a junkie and good to stay away, but in this post https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ds/__audrina__ she is looking cute and it fits the budget. Has anyone had recent good experience with her? She is pretty close to where I am so that is an added advantage.

  2. #5377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Off of the Pedestal!

    I just received numerous texts from a bunch of ladies that I messaged a while ago and did not see them due to lack of service and insane rates. "The board is down I need help", stfu and get on your knees! Gents, now is the time to start milking this situation and draining yourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    You know that if another site was built up that it would fail because a lot of the providers wouldn't migrate over because TNA has been their safe space. So many of the annoying providers like BK and their simps would be destroyed on other websites. Plus, the GPS providers would also be destroyed as well. I think a lot of those providers are sweating bullets because they know TNA is their only safe haven and if they were trying to get away with the type of service + looks + ridiculous rate on another site that they would be eviscerated.

  3. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.
    You know that if another site was built up that it would fail because a lot of the providers wouldn't migrate over because TNA has been their safe space. So many of the annoying providers like BK and their simps would be destroyed on other websites. Plus, the GPS providers would also be destroyed as well. I think a lot of those providers are sweating bullets because they know TNA is their only safe haven and if they were trying to get away with the type of service + looks + ridiculous rate on another site that they would be eviscerated.

  4. #5375

    Ivy lee

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    One of her pix on her profile now reminds me. She was posted in the non pro section aka SB forums. If memory serves me right, they said she had strong pro vibes aka charging hourly. But was a great fuck. It was the pic of her in the skirt on her seeking profile. Let us know how it goes.
    See post 5192 in the non pro forum.

    Strangest chick I've ever met.

  5. #5374

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately TNA is down so can't get any reviews. Any intel on this? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/671755745897.
    She goes by Chloe something on TNA. I did a 30 min session with her about 6 months ago. She has a nice personality, GND type. She is young and perhaps inexperienced in the trade, and I attribute that to her somewhat passive performance, and I generally give a pass in these cases for young & inexperienced providers because the tradeoff is a very nice & fresh body that smells & tastes clean, etc. However she is a larger girl, with a big belly and FUP. At the end of the day felt like a floppy middle aged body though she was fresh smelling.

    So, fun 20 year old personality. I would hang out with her for drinks, but with the body of an overweight 40 year old.

  6. #5373

    Surprised about the board

    I'm surprised the board is still down. There have been numerous attempts to begin a rebuild of the site.

  7. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Add Bridgette Kelly to that list. She's such an ugly person, annoying person, and hopefully gets banned permanently soon.

  8. #5371

    Intel on this?

    Unfortunately TNA is down so can't get any reviews. Any intel on this? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/671755745897.

  9. #5370

    Looks like a fake?

    TGTBT? https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2822857 , thoughts on this? 140 hh, looks more like a massage parlor than anything else.

  10. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    There's a few scattered reports about how she got a couple people banned here because they gave not so positive reviews or something about messing up her coinbase account.

    I read she's incredibly difficult to book -- like her ads saying low volume is actually true unlike what other providers say. If you look at her recent reviews though, she's been taking newbies, so it seems to be more of an availability factor than anything more discerning.

    Meeting wise, I don't think anyone has given details other than the couple banned people saying it was nothing special, so take that for what you will.

    TNA appears to be unavailable right now though. So how panicked are providers when this happens on a longer term basis? Does everyone just flock to PD or other sites?
    She is chill, her life is kind of a mess that's its hard to book with her.

  11. #5368
    She has been a pro for years. She has even been a porn "actress". I remember she was in one of Rodney Moore movies. Definitely not a civilian SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    One of her pix on her profile now reminds me. She was posted in the non pro section aka SB forums. If memory serves me right, they said she had strong pro vibes aka charging hourly. But was a great fuck. It was the pic of her in the skirt on her seeking profile. Let us know how it goes.

  12. #5367

    Ivy Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Would love any kind of intel on her, looks cute. Could use a review or two now that TNA is down.
    I saw her for 90 min session at her incall. She was really cool and chill. Offered me a drink and we talked for a while. Then we went for two rounds. Originally it was an hour but I extended. BBBJ, cim (maybe? Don't quite remember). 600 total. She was fine but I haven't gone back since. She's hot, but I personally prefer bigger tits. She's done porn with Rodney Moore.

  13. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    None of whom I would ever pay to see. All of them think their poo doesn't smell like poo.
    Saw Leilanni several times and had a great time. Last visit was early during the pandemic, she was drunk and stoned. Bad combination and bad experience.

  14. #5365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Phryne

    Does anyone have any scoop on Tiny Phryne.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4663.htm?cat=1

    She is short and hot IMHO.

  15. #5364

    Any intel on Jessica Wet&Wild?

    Any one has any intel on https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-wet-wild#photos? Fits the budget $200 for hh but need to ensure she does the job well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape