Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?
    I'll try Rita soon. Listings say she doesn't do PSE, but whatever.

  2. #4031

    Fullerton

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
    Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?

  3. #4030

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    The photoshop is heavy. Luki is a GILF and looks it. If you want to bang a starfish she's your girl, but she's 60 at least.
    Heavy, heavy photoshop, but they are both thin, at least, and will let you pound away and CIP / CIA as deep as you want.

  4. #4029

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    The menu for these sound familiar to the ones that would advertise on bedp* all the time. Hot young girls I cities near you. GREAT menu but when you showed up you had to wear a blindfold to do the nasty. Is it the same crew or are these ladies any better / younger? Younger by less than 45.
    They still sending out GILFs that use baby wipes instead of showering before every load.

  5. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanalanalyst  [View Original Post]
    Google Inka Bazinka.
    O.M.G.

    Insanity. And she really is losing no weight. Its sad to see she obviously has severe mental issues.

  6. #4027

    Should be obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you use WeChat. Lots of pretty women there so why just Lucy and not Rita for example.
    Considering the OP's name is NoRubber it should be clear why he would prefer Lucy over Rita.

  7. #4026

    VIP GILFs or

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianWinkie  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Thanks. After getting burned by c-org I vowed myself never again but the menu got me interested.
    The menu for these sound familiar to the ones that would advertise on bedp* all the time. Hot young girls I cities near you. GREAT menu but when you showed up you had to wear a blindfold to do the nasty. Is it the same crew or are these ladies any better / younger? Younger by less than 45.

  8. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    The photoshop is heavy. Luki is a GILF and looks it. If you want to bang a starfish she's your girl, but she's 60 at least.
    LOL. Thanks. After getting burned by c-org I vowed myself never again but the menu got me interested.

  9. #4024

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianWinkie  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos real?
    The photoshop is heavy. Luki is a GILF and looks it. If you want to bang a starfish she's your girl, but she's 60 at least.

  10. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    I have bare fucked both Lucy & Luki and I liked Lucy better just because she had some passion whereas, at least for me, Luki felt totally transactional.
    Are the photos real?

  11. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
    Looks like you use WeChat. Lots of pretty women there so why just Lucy and not Rita for example.

  12. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    I have bare fucked both Lucy & Luki and I liked Lucy better just because she had some passion whereas, at least for me, Luki felt totally transactional.
    Anyone seen this girl?

  13. #4020

    No strong advice but some info

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
    I have bare fucked both Lucy & Luki and I liked Lucy better just because she had some passion whereas, at least for me, Luki felt totally transactional.

  14. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Luki is BBFS with creampie. I saw her a few weeks ago and I gave her 140.
    Any images of Luki available?

  15. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Luki and she is BBFS, but not sure about BB Greek. I wouldn't doubt it is available. I will send you a PM with details.
    Luki is BBFS with creampie. I saw her a few weeks ago and I gave her 140.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape