Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 41286
-
06-30-22 19:54 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 299Jezebel aka Hartley
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/29371203
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...d-day/47518088
Hadn't seen Jezebel since her return to Jax so decided to hit her up.
Although spontaneous, comms and setup was easy. She's staying in the Mandarin area at an upscale hotel (it was nice not having to creep around a roach motel, for once). She met me outside and escorted me up to her room.
Before I go any further, she's GFE, dfk, open menu (no backdoor entry nor crazy fetishes), and provides the hat. She hangs out with Meme but they have separate rooms. There's light camera filtering to hide some noticeable marks / scars / weight gain from her previous habits but doing very well with her sobriety.
Continuing up in the room, we got comfortable and she began with showing off her bare singing skills. She's definitely acquired a few parlor tricks over the year (hand, mouth, and throat) and gave the boys PLENTY of attention. Had her test the ole fishing pole for a few casts until the line broke and my reel knotted all over her stomach. The kitty is tight and she was pleasantly vocal the entire ride. Normally, I'd spend a good hour on my fishing trips but not this time. QV (. 8) was all I needed.
If she wasn't so damn far away with these gas prices, I'd see her every week no problem. She knows how to work the fishing pole well. I'd recommend anyone give her a whirl as always YMMV.
-
06-30-22 19:28 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 624No, not necessarily
I mean most of those girls are legit. But I know I have limits to how far I will go. I'm not emailing them from my work email, sending my drivers license pic or anything like that. Facetime verification or something like that I might consider. I have seen several of those girls and none have burned me. But it's what you're comfortable with that matters.
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:03 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 299Here's a shot to the homie
She was super cool people. We used to hit up the liquor store and I'd buy her a bottle. For the ones that knew her, she liked to toast a shot when she met someone. More than likely, those shots were from the bottles I bought her. RIP to the homie.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:53 #26883Regular Member

Posts: 3So it's not a red flag?
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:18 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 690Verification Is Always Bad For Mongers
You answer the question, since it involves you. Why would you want a girl who sells her body for money and is breaking the law have proof you wanted her for sex?
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
Not very wise and something one should always avoid doing!
-
06-30-22 17:54 #26881Senior Member

Posts: 624EROS, Tryst and Slixa
Most of those providers require verification.
Originally Posted by Dakmanok
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:08 #26880Regular Member

Posts: 3Paris D'Amore
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8326.htm?cat=1
I just bumped into her profile today, searched back on this forum and read some good reviews. Like quite a few advertisers on eros and tryst she requires verification (like linkedin, social media or business card etc.)
Is it a big no-no even if she has good reviews here?
-
06-30-22 15:05 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 82Tayla Brazilian
Advertising on Eros and P411 today and tomorrow. Link: https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/1103164.htm.
Can confirm she's legit. We don't get many reports for the high end so I thought I'd add something.
-
06-30-22 13:48 #26878Regular Member

Posts: 3Paris D'Amore
https://tryst.link/escort/paris-damore
I bumped into her profile today. I searched back on this forum and read good reviews. But like quite a few girls, she's requesting verification. (social media, linkedin, business card etc.).
Is it a big no-no? Since she has good reviews here and has p411 is a client verification sounds reasonable?
-
06-30-22 13:18 #26877Senior Member

Posts: 559Sunshine inn
Saw her at the Sunshine inn maybe 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:38 #26876Senior Member

Posts: 137Info
Anyone seen or know a name for this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/890780249628
-
06-30-22 09:38 #26875Senior Member

Posts: 531Which shithole? When was your most recent visit.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 09:04 #26874Senior Member

Posts: 628Reaching out today
I notice in her post she correctly spells "mesmerized", so I'm thinking she's fake, LOL.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 07:39 #26873Senior Member

Posts: 205Callie
She is in Orlando for the next couple of weeks.
I reached out to her and she seemed great but in not here.
She is based in JAX apparently, can't wait for her to come back and trying to find a business reason to head to Mickey-town.
If she is legit, she is going to be busy.
Suit.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 07:36 #26872Senior Member

Posts: 522I reached out to her this morning. Responded right away then crickets after I asked what was her donation.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






