Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 44244
-
07-02-22 21:00 #29739Banned Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Kikis cool too!
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 21:00 #29738Banned Member

Posts: 10Intel?
Here's a new place. Not bad. No FS. Good massage by hottie lily.
$40 for half plus $60 for HJ.
https://nightfunpages.com/4424-468-8...axing-massage/
They younger than other places by them.
-
07-02-22 13:26 #29737Senior Member

Posts: 513HJ beyond
Jamie offer more & cost more after first visit.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 10:41 #29736Senior Member

Posts: 145Didn't care for the UCanCumInsideMyPssy providers at enclave. Opted for 3 some and pre-negotiated daty BBBJ cfs while other rides. Forgot their names but it was too fake and too much hustle. The daty one pressed her pelvic bone against my face so hard I barely had access. Tried to re-position and she didn't budge. The one that rode within 10 seconds went apeshit w / screaming and said she came at the 3 min mark. Then she said since she came she's done. WTF I've never had a provider say that to me. I was so pissed I said just give me a 4 hands 2 mouth BBBJ and I'm pretty sure when I busted they threw a condom on right at the last second then took it off while 1 provider blocked my view. I think it was 300 otd. Yes would much rather do k agency for $$.
Originally Posted by GoKipper
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 10:35 #29735Senior Member

Posts: 637Air / fake names
I heard Haley at Air blows. No pun intended. She is working reduced hours to take care of her kid, so I think she wants to maximize your bang for her buck.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
By the way, why do these girls always change their fake name to a new fake name when the hop shops? You would thnk they would want their old customers to come along. Instead they seem to act like they owe someone money.
-
07-02-22 01:25 #29734Senior Member

Posts: 244Feeling nostalgic today so I looked up an old favorite Cici from 888. Last time I saw her was at least 18 months ago. She's now going by Macy and works at Air Body. First time for me at Air Body. Weird place, weird vibe, but all of the girls I saw there were cute. Door fee 40 for 60 minutes. Hard walls and doors and seemed clean enough. Macy is still a good looking girl, still trim, but has a few extra lbs on her belly since pre covid days. She remembered me and rewarded me for the return visit. Good massage (on par with BW), good service (HJ only) with a great attitude and a nice personality. Now I remember why I saw her so many times in past years. Pre covid I used to ask her to come to my house, and she always declined, but with a smile. Also used to ask her for BJ, which she'd also decline. But times have changed, so next time I'll press and see just how much they've changed. Anyone familiar with her at Air Body and if so, any luck with extras beyond a handshake?
-
07-01-22 07:10 #29733Senior Member

Posts: 1143$$ total is what you need to bring to these places.
Originally Posted by RoscoRules
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 11:24 #29732Senior Member

Posts: 209Checked out VIP on beach. I couldn't decide between Lampson and beach or VIP. Went to Lampson first. But nobody greeted me so it made the decision easier. I did notice a sign on the door and cards inside for VIP so these 2 are sister shops.
At VIP I was greeted by a spunky mamasan who led me to a room. Younger girl probably late 30's came in for the massage. Nice about this place was she was dressed for monkey business. Not sure of name but she proceeded to give a shitty 12 minute massage hardly any teasing. On the flip no beating around the Bush. She covered the program immediatly a naked slide followed by BJ then FS for $160 tip. I had only brought 80 and was looking for a BJ only. Negotiations went to for 80 HJ only. I tried to stick to my ground saying for HJ I always pay 40. She said how about she gets naked slides around on me and a HJ finish. I bit but turned out to be a waste, one slide up and down and then went into a reverse position where she proceeded with a lack luster HJ.
Needless to say for what I'm looking for I'm far better off sticking to Orange. While I have not found a good BJ place there I have found places that offer great HJ's with a lot of teasing. So as far as VIP and the sister shop I guess I'm 1 and done. The thing I found funny about VIP the therapist kept telling me nobody comes here for a HJ, you can do that yourself LOL.
-
06-30-22 01:39 #29731Senior Member

Posts: 491You went there?
Wait you went there and banged her for 60?
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 01:21 #29730Senior Member

Posts: 1143Park your car on the side street, don't park your car in the front of the shop because Westminster PD likes to drop by frequently.
Originally Posted by MoneyBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:46 #29729Regular Member

Posts: 16I think he talk about Natural Massage on Bolsa.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:31 #29728Senior Member

Posts: 637Bali. No Ada
I would stay clear of Ada. She doesn't talk, doesn't tease, and doesn't offer anything. Perhaps there was a slight tease by rubbing my stomach in a big circle but I have gotten better teases from legit shops than that. Another long timer here has recommended some other girls who have extensive menus. The massage itself was on par with a pulled pork shop.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:26 #29727Senior Member

Posts: 1377Try Kiki!!
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:26 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 1377Loose lips sink ships!! Most likely it's not even on bolsa!! Don't worry slammer will find if it's there or if it's just a wild goose chase. Most likely wild goose chase!! That's the new norm on this board.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 11:45 #29725Senior Member

Posts: 637Nothing Illegal Going On
Caught? Nothing illegal about getting a few kinks worked out, and being a generous tipper. I think the girl was overpowered my animal charm and could not help herself to be extra friendly. But I was planning on handing her $60 just for technique on back and neck. Its like if you get a haircut and at the end the therapist gives you a little hug goodbye.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




