Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13264
-
07-04-22 19:36 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 109Can anyone help me with this?
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 09:07 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 182X. Carly Massage Day (Woburn)
He is talking about this Craigslist ad and she has been talked about a lot on here. Located in Cummins park, Woburn and left me hanging waiting in the hall and I never saw her. I'm all set.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...502504411.html
DP.
-
07-03-22 21:29 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried scheduling with her
She gave me an address to go to, then about 20 minutes before the appointment time she starts talking of a deposit and getting some ebay gift cards on the way. I said that it's not going to happen. She tried negotiating / arguing saying it's against no-show. I said if that's a must-have, it's best if we cancel now. She subsequently cancelled. I believe it to have been a scam.
Originally Posted by SNadar
[View Original Post]
T.
-
07-03-22 13:26 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 75Niagara (Canada)
Sorry to post about not Boston. Anyone have recommendations for resources looking for Caucasian providers in the Niagara Falls Ontario area? Or maybe Toronto? TIA. Feel free to PM.
-
07-02-22 15:19 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 242Where is this place located? And does it go by a different name? Also, do you have the contact number? You can PM me if it's easier for you? Please LMK? Ty.
Originally Posted by AnotherPatheticFagAccount
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 15:11 #10829Regular Member

Posts: 23New Charm Spa and Salon (formerly New Esthetica Spa Revere)
Seen all the questions floating around about where it is and how the services are now that they are no longer on Foster. Decided to take the plunge, now located in Saugus in a very large office building. Same old same old, CBJ, subpar body rub (if that's what you even want to call it LOL) I'll have no problem sharing some info with anybody who's looking to put their eyes on a fat booty, big chested Latina!! Anybody knows of any other Latina places in the Boston area, that may actually do a real massage on top of other things, feel free to shoot me a message. I would appreciate some intel!!
Thanks.
B.
-
07-02-22 15:01 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 30Seriously, connecting on tinder is the fakest shit ever. Don't fall these games people.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 10:16 #10827Senior Member

Posts: 349Zoe
Fake add. Just texted with her on insta. Asked me what state I was in..
Originally Posted by SNadar
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 16:07 #10826Regular Member

Posts: 22Zoe massage
Have anyone tried her https://instagram.com/zoetouched?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.
Got her matched via tinder.
-
07-01-22 02:35 #10825Banned Member

Posts: 62Carly Spa
The reviews of this girl are few, but I remember her from Norwood on Pleasant street. Cute girl about five feet 2 and 115 pounds. Good body. When I saw her in Norwood, I got a good massage and a nice, sensual, teasing HE with lots of OTC roaming and some vag play OTC. I had already fucked her two friends from there, so I think she might have been a bit reluctant to go further. Horrible English skills. Brazilian or Portuguese girl. She will not even answer her phone because her English is so bad.
-
06-30-22 13:40 #10824Regular Member

Posts: 23Long gone.
Unfortunately those days are long gone. She had her reasons for leaving, as some folks here know. Hope she's doing well wherever she left to.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
Would be nice for someone with all those friendly girls to fill in that empty space she left behind!
TJ.
-
06-29-22 23:20 #10823Regular Member

Posts: 13[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-29-22 11:51 #10822Banned Member

Posts: 12Agreed
Good point Udder. As a physician (OBGYN, of course) I have also noticed that the level of quality talent has diminished significantly post-covid. With a little luck, they will return and the "gene pool" will be significantly upgraded.
Originally Posted by UdderSucker
[View Original Post]
Dr. J.
-
06-28-22 14:19 #10821Regular Member

Posts: 7Sigh
Yeah I agree, she was really sweet and skilled at her craft. She was also one of the very first providers I ever visited. Guess lightning really doesn't strike twice; I swear since COVID the quality of talent has gone waaayyyy down.
Originally Posted by WormTown
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:59 #10820Senior Member

Posts: 152Good for her, sadly.
Nice to hear she got her shit more or less together. I am bummed she's off the market, but at least the reason sounds good, unlike how some turn out.
Originally Posted by Talisker1370
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





