Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11025
-
06-30-22 13:47 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 1106Phryne
Does anyone have any scoop on Tiny Phryne.
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4663.htm?cat=1
She is short and hot IMHO.
-
06-30-22 12:37 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 44Any intel on Jessica Wet&Wild?
Any one has any intel on https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-wet-wild#photos? Fits the budget $200 for hh but need to ensure she does the job well.
-
06-30-22 09:57 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 544Ivy Lee
Looks like she has two reviews here: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-lee-...seattle-998930.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:53 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 46Additional details
For those that care. Her nipples are enormous, her tits a bit on the droopy side, and her pussy TIGHT.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:52 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 170Ivy lee
One of her pix on her profile now reminds me. She was posted in the non pro section aka SB forums. If memory serves me right, they said she had strong pro vibes aka charging hourly. But was a great fuck. It was the pic of her in the skirt on her seeking profile. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Fizzylove
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:18 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 46Nadiennne / Nadia
I was received an unexpected vouch for Nadia from another provider I trust and opted to see her this evening when I had a few unexpected minutes to spare.
https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2847081
Photos are probably a year or so old, but she's still cute with a slim waist and sexy ass. Started with some of the best head I've had in a while. Incredible tongue action, consistent gagging, solid eye contact, sloppy performance with tight suction. I almost didn't make it to the main event.
Once I told her I was getting close, I was given my pick of positions and we finished with RCG and doggie.
Safety girl, but very good at what she does and convincingly enthusiastic AF.
After the pop she was also a lovely conversationalist.
-
06-30-22 00:09 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 44Would love to get a a feedback on her now that Tna is down
Would love any kind of intel on her, looks cute. Could use a review or two now that TNA is down.
Originally Posted by Lepora
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 23:08 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 32London
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/85049532
Wondering if anybody tried her.
-
06-29-22 22:11 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 2184This list sounds about right. Each of these (Buff included) are all aggressive members on the board and being called out of bullying does not sound too far fetched. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:46 #5346Regular Member

Posts: 12That's her hourly in-person rate as well, and she does offer it. I don't know if she's just shy about advertising it, but she has confirmed at least that much for me. I may see her tonight--if so, I will let why'all know.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:11 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 91$300 for online?
I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.
Originally Posted by Fizzylove
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 20:29 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 511Guess what they all have in common? They think that their shit don't stink.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 20:05 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 603Online?
What am I missing. Her rates say online and she says meet up online.
Originally Posted by Fizzylove
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:40 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 151Isn't Asha an admin anyhow?
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 18:35 #5341Regular Member

Posts: 6Coming into town next month and wondering about this one
Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.
https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle













Reply With Quote




