Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 1779 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25678
    Quote Originally Posted by RcLateNight87  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on a provider that gives golden showers, pegging, rimming, or prostate milking at a reasonable price. I am not into African American Females. Just not attracted to them in a physical manner. Treasure agreed to it but someone had said she was crackhead when they saw her visiting Staxxx. I communicated with staxxx but she was not into the above wish list. I did hear she gives rim jobs thou. Thanks for the help Gentlemen be safe out there.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/907033880073
    Not sure about the wish list but staxxx is definitely open to receiving golden showers but as long as respect as one can be given the situation.

  2. #25677

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by RcLateNight87  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers any info on juicy. Her location she gave me seemed to nice for what the donation was. I went to said location for another provider once a few weeks back claimed no deposit but after I drove 40 minutes they wanted cash app money before she would give the the room number. Scam alert for me. Since juicy gave the same location I thought maybe it was the same scam. Her back side is amazing looking in the pictures. Really hoping she is legit.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/471143936291
    Check out the northern Virginia escort reports. While I have not seen her she has several reviews where she is described as a dead fish and a waste of time and money.

  3. #25676
    Quote Originally Posted by RcLateNight87  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers any info on juicy. Her location she gave me seemed to nice for what the donation was. I went to said location for another provider once a few weeks back claimed no deposit but after I drove 40 minutes they wanted cash app money before she would give the the room number. Scam alert for me. Since juicy gave the same location I thought maybe it was the same scam. Her back side is amazing looking in the pictures. Really hoping she is legit.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/471143936291
    She seems to be legit I used to have her snapchat, I does this hobby more so in up northern / NW Va.

  4. #25675

    Juicy

    Fellow mongers any info on juicy. Her location she gave me seemed to nice for what the donation was. I went to said location for another provider once a few weeks back claimed no deposit but after I drove 40 minutes they wanted cash app money before she would give the the room number. Scam alert for me. Since juicy gave the same location I thought maybe it was the same scam. Her back side is amazing looking in the pictures. Really hoping she is legit.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/471143936291

  5. #25674

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Sorry fellas, had some typos and stuff when I transferred what I wrote yesterday. Anyway here's the link:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/689678043443
    I had a dream with the one in the link. Hotel was a angry color on bells road. Pics are her but you can add about 40 lb. S also her partner was loitering outside while I was dreaming and that made me un easy. Room was well lived in but not dirty. A lot of evidence of bad demons. For the damage she was not worth it to me. Kitten was loose and had a bit of a odor. Just went thru the motions and got out of there as fast as I could. Should of just done a turn around and left when I knocked on the door. YMMV.

  6. #25673

    Fetish friendly

    Any suggestions on a provider that gives golden showers, pegging, rimming, or prostate milking at a reasonable price. I am not into African American Females. Just not attracted to them in a physical manner. Treasure agreed to it but someone had said she was crackhead when they saw her visiting Staxxx. I communicated with staxxx but she was not into the above wish list. I did hear she gives rim jobs thou. Thanks for the help Gentlemen be safe out there.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/907033880073

  7. #25672
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because Jessa hangs out over there too. I spotted her last time I went and visited staxx. Jessa gave me a look like she knew me. I just ignored her and kept it moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bball0074  [View Original Post]
    I just recently had a great dream with this Treasure. She was very accommodating and a pleasure. I would definitely repeat!
    Is treasure worth the effort. I chatted with her a bit and she agreed to $. 40 to peg me. HHR. I don't usually do dreams unless I want a specific kink or fetish. Brothers if you know anyone that is willing to peg or give golden showers I would appreciate the info. Thank you and be safe out there gents.

  8. #25671

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because Jessa hangs out over there too. I spotted her last time I went and visited staxx. Jessa gave me a look like she knew me. I just ignored her and kept it moving.
    Is treasure worth a visit or is she to far gone to the demons. Communication seemed decent and I been looking for a dream where I get pegged. Her pictures seemed okay and the price she gave me for a 30 min peg session seemed reasonable.

  9. #25670

    Blast from the past

    Anybody remember these 2. Inflation has hit in just one year and a few months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Web capture_29-6-2022_153125_.jpg‎  

  10. #25669

    AM Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by General804  [View Original Post]
    Set a meetup with Stax and and everything went smoothly. Communication in the morning hasn't failed me yet. Finished the job with cim and Before I head out she checks to see if the coast is clear and told me "not to worry about that crackhead". I naturally start worrying about said crackhead and knew who she was from behind the infamous treasure. I chatted with her a little but remembered how lazy she can be in bed and sped off. I see why a lot of you say that area is a hotbed.
    General804, good to see the morning communication worked out for you. I realize that everyone doesn't have the autonomy to take care of business that early but it pays off before these providers get caught in the slippery slope of challenges they have throughout the day LOL.

    Are you talking about this Treasure? Never seen her around there.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/907033880073

  11. #25668

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Link Please?
    Sorry fellas, had some typos and stuff when I transferred what I wrote yesterday. Anyway here's the link:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/689678043443

  12. #25667

    Eva Star TOFTT today

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit she looks almost too good to be true. Let us know how it goes.
    It's a bait and switch. She's like 40 something with caked on make up. I set up a visit with no screening except age and race. I knew it. She open on the door and not be the girl or even close to the ad. Did an about face without an incident.

    I'm pretty sure I saw her handler at the bar scoping the entryway.

    Save your $$$ for real hot girls.

    Stay safe.

  13. #25666
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what you guys did to her but she's raising her prices. She is now charging to 260 for a 30-minute session! She said she felt disrespected.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/84388176
    The link you posted isn't Ezzy / Hennessy.

  14. #25665
    FYI, Foxxy is currently in Chesapeake.

  15. #25664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by General804  [View Original Post]
    Set a meetup with Stax and and everything went smoothly. Communication in the morning hasn't failed me yet. Finished the job with cim and Before I head out she checks to see if the coast is clear and told me "not to worry about that crackhead". I naturally start worrying about said crackhead and knew who she was from behind the infamous treasure. I chatted with her a little but remembered how lazy she can be in bed and sped off. I see why a lot of you say that area is a hotbed.
    That's funny because Jessa hangs out over there too. I spotted her last time I went and visited staxx. Jessa gave me a look like she knew me. I just ignored her and kept it moving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape