Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 735 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11020
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5350

    Nadiennne / Nadia

    I was received an unexpected vouch for Nadia from another provider I trust and opted to see her this evening when I had a few unexpected minutes to spare.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2847081

    Photos are probably a year or so old, but she's still cute with a slim waist and sexy ass. Started with some of the best head I've had in a while. Incredible tongue action, consistent gagging, solid eye contact, sloppy performance with tight suction. I almost didn't make it to the main event.

    Once I told her I was getting close, I was given my pick of positions and we finished with RCG and doggie.

    Safety girl, but very good at what she does and convincingly enthusiastic AF.

    After the pop she was also a lovely conversationalist.

  2. #5349

    Would love to get a a feedback on her now that Tna is down

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    That's her hourly in-person rate as well, and she does offer it. I don't know if she's just shy about advertising it, but she has confirmed at least that much for me. I may see her tonight--if so, I will let why'all know.
    Would love any kind of intel on her, looks cute. Could use a review or two now that TNA is down.

  3. #5348

    London


  4. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    This list sounds about right. Each of these (Buff included) are all aggressive members on the board and being called out of bullying does not sound too far fetched. Thanks for sharing.

  5. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.
    That's her hourly in-person rate as well, and she does offer it. I don't know if she's just shy about advertising it, but she has confirmed at least that much for me. I may see her tonight--if so, I will let why'all know.

  6. #5345

    $300 for online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.

  7. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Guess what they all have in common? They think that their shit don't stink.

  8. #5343

    Online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    What am I missing. Her rates say online and she says meet up online.

  9. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Isn't Asha an admin anyhow?

  10. #5341

    Coming into town next month and wondering about this one

    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

  11. #5340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn..
    Asha is the worst.

  12. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.



    LeiLanni Moore.




    Non I would touch with a ten foot pole

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    None of whom I would ever pay to see. All of them think their poo doesn't smell like poo.

  13. #5338

    Devils in the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Google 'Buffy Valentine Twitter', should be one of the top most results. Personally I don't feel like that response had much to do with the shutdown, but I also could see how somebody might interpret it that way.
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.

  14. #5337
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
    Google sophia100 escort.

  15. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
    Probably this one: https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...hia100-255735/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape