Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 11025
-
06-29-22 15:56 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 1019Asha is the worst.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:41 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 74None of whom I would ever pay to see. All of them think their poo doesn't smell like poo.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:09 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 179Devils in the details.
The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.
Asha.
Blueeyedmassuce.
LeiLanni Moore.
Mya_Lynnn.
Princess Winter.
TheOriginalKristy.
-
06-29-22 13:15 #5337I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Google sophia100 escort.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:46 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 46Probably this one: https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...hia100-255735/.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:38 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 74Sounds like the mods are still emailing out to paying members wanting their monthly fee! LOL what a bunch of crap.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 10:27 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 323Puerto Rican
Good morning.
Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 10:27 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 46Nadianne
Any of why'all seen her? She recently moved to Texas but is back in town for a few days and I'd love some timely intel.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/barely-legal-spanish-french-exotic-beauty-upscale-incall-location/47474742
I'll also note that her former duo partner, DiamondDancing is super easy to set up with if a bit limited in the girth she can handle.Last edited by TorieB; 06-29-22 at 10:44. Reason: Added link
-
06-28-22 21:55 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 121Google 'Buffy Valentine Twitter', should be one of the top most results. Personally I don't feel like that response had much to do with the shutdown, but I also could see how somebody might interpret it that way.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 21:10 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 134Sophia100
Epic young Puerto Rican beauty with the perfect ass.
Lfk, BBBJ, cfs, daty and dirty talk.
Hit it in rcg and doggie.
Very tight pussy.
+100 for BBBJ.
-
06-28-22 18:16 #5330Regular Member

Posts: 5Its very easy to go to Twitter and look it up.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 17:57 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 134What did she say?
Originally Posted by Stg1960
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 17:22 #5328Regular Member

Posts: 5I think Buffy is clairvoyant. She foresaw this happening in her 6/24 Twitter tweet.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 14:44 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 379Don't let your guard down
Yes and no, I agree the "board precence" brings some sort of legitimacy but scammers are everywhere these days, and a "legit" girl can start scamming at any point, or go crazy, or her pimp not happy. As far as being 18, just because they are on tna doesn't mean they are not ua, their verificaron process is to send a Pic of an I'd, which can be easily faked.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
Anyway, don't let your guard down just because of the perceived legitimacy of that site. I personally have found better insight here nowadays, granted one has to weed out all the bs, but that's true everywhere.
Be safe!
-
06-28-22 14:28 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 159I hope TNA comes back online soon. Most legit and good intel.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
In the meantime, I've checked out Eros & Slixa. Both have higher quality but pricey. Has anyone used either? Feedback?












Reply With Quote





