Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 736 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5348

    Devils in the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Google 'Buffy Valentine Twitter', should be one of the top most results. Personally I don't feel like that response had much to do with the shutdown, but I also could see how somebody might interpret it that way.
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.

  2. #5347
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
    Google sophia100 escort.

  3. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?
    Probably this one: https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...hia100-255735/.

  4. #5345
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it may actually have the opposite impact. These things tend to. I think this will actually make the cucks get in line to pay more to the admins of the board to save their site. Remember a lot of us have game and can survive on SA or POF or other SB type sites. For the cucks on TNA. Those pussies are all domesticated and broken in. They are soo used to paying and then having their milk served to them without doing any work. They will not suddenly learn how to hunt. They will get into the "save our community" type spirit and get in line to show their cuck-mistresses how obedient they really are. It is a fucking joke. I have my popcorn out, my recliner all ready and my beer chilled. Will lay back and watch the drama.
    Sounds like the mods are still emailing out to paying members wanting their monthly fee! LOL what a bunch of crap.

  5. #5344

    Puerto Rican

    Good morning.

    Where do I find this Ppuerto Rican maid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Epic young Puerto Rican beauty with the perfect ass.

    Lfk, BBBJ, cfs, daty and dirty talk.

    Hit it in rcg and doggie.

    Very tight pussy.

    +100 for BBBJ.

  6. #5343

    Nadianne

    Any of why'all seen her? She recently moved to Texas but is back in town for a few days and I'd love some timely intel.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/barely-legal-spanish-french-exotic-beauty-upscale-incall-location/47474742

    I'll also note that her former duo partner, DiamondDancing is super easy to set up with if a bit limited in the girth she can handle.
    Last edited by TorieB; 06-29-22 at 10:44. Reason: Added link

  7. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    What did she say?
    Google 'Buffy Valentine Twitter', should be one of the top most results. Personally I don't feel like that response had much to do with the shutdown, but I also could see how somebody might interpret it that way.

  8. #5341

    Sophia100

    Epic young Puerto Rican beauty with the perfect ass.

    Lfk, BBBJ, cfs, daty and dirty talk.

    Hit it in rcg and doggie.

    Very tight pussy.

    +100 for BBBJ.

  9. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    What did she say?
    Its very easy to go to Twitter and look it up.

  10. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by Stg1960  [View Original Post]
    I think Buffy is clairvoyant. She foresaw this happening in her 6/24 Twitter tweet.
    What did she say?

  11. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It better come back. A. It's the only place to truly verify a legit girl and that she's over 18. B. the girls safety too. Not trying to be a white knight but some of the girls rely on it to communicate with each other for safety reasons from creeps and robs. There are no other legit sights are there?
    I think Buffy is clairvoyant. She foresaw this happening in her 6/24 Twitter tweet.

  12. #5337

    Don't let your guard down

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It better come back. A. It's the only place to truly verify a legit girl and that she's over 18.
    Yes and no, I agree the "board precence" brings some sort of legitimacy but scammers are everywhere these days, and a "legit" girl can start scamming at any point, or go crazy, or her pimp not happy. As far as being 18, just because they are on tna doesn't mean they are not ua, their verificaron process is to send a Pic of an I'd, which can be easily faked.

    Anyway, don't let your guard down just because of the perceived legitimacy of that site. I personally have found better insight here nowadays, granted one has to weed out all the bs, but that's true everywhere.

    Be safe!

  13. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    There are one or two others but none with the same amount of local focus or informational forums. But private delights has a fair number of Seattle area ladies, reviews, etc.
    I hope TNA comes back online soon. Most legit and good intel.

    In the meantime, I've checked out Eros & Slixa. Both have higher quality but pricey. Has anyone used either? Feedback?

  14. #5335

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It better come back. A. It's the only place to truly verify a legit girl and that she's over 18. B. the girls safety too. Not trying to be a white knight but some of the girls rely on it to communicate with each other for safety reasons from creeps and robs. There are no other legit sights are there?
    There are one or two others but none with the same amount of local focus or informational forums. But private delights has a fair number of Seattle area ladies, reviews, etc.

  15. #5334

    Tna down

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I hope it stays down for a while, that place is toxic with the amount of cuckolds and the lack of information, hopefully this gives those girls a reality check.
    Yeah, it may actually have the opposite impact. These things tend to. I think this will actually make the cucks get in line to pay more to the admins of the board to save their site. Remember a lot of us have game and can survive on SA or POF or other SB type sites. For the cucks on TNA. Those pussies are all domesticated and broken in. They are soo used to paying and then having their milk served to them without doing any work. They will not suddenly learn how to hunt. They will get into the "save our community" type spirit and get in line to show their cuck-mistresses how obedient they really are. It is a fucking joke. I have my popcorn out, my recliner all ready and my beer chilled. Will lay back and watch the drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape