Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 31844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23999
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  2. #23998

    It's a car date

    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Does she get naked for the BJ tho?
    The BJ is typically a car date, so not really.

  3. #23997
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this couple. Looks like you can just watch but can't partake, not sure if this is real legit.

    https://beautifuldirtycouple.ch/
    I mean if the hustle is working for them, good for them.

    Personally, I'd rather pay for a girl I can have fun with.

  4. #23996

    Couple

    Anyone has seen this couple. Looks like you can just watch but can't partake, not sure if this is real legit.

    https://beautifuldirtycouple.ch/

  5. #23995
    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    That about sums it up. She does offer FS every so often, but whether is worth it is up for debate. Mouth game is good though.
    Does she get naked for the BJ tho?

  6. #23994

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouFloss  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-time/47477004

    She is real, cute in the face, was a nice person. She looks like she lost a lot of weight so lose skin warning.
    Thanks for the heads up. She has been on my radar. Did you or anyone you know of partake in services?

  7. #23993
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I thought there was a different Talia for some reason since her ad said "Tali". Consensus is good blowie but no eye contact and no touching head / neck for $.
    That about sums it up. She does offer FS every so often, but whether is worth it is up for debate. Mouth game is good though.

  8. #23992

    Real, but not for me

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-time/47477004

    She is real, cute in the face, was a nice person. She looks like she lost a lot of weight so lose skin warning.

  9. #23991

    Jessica Will Be Missed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's true. One bright candle has passed. Don't pm me asking details. Not going to reply.

    Jessica Rockefeller, damn great friend and provider.
    Very sad news indeed.

    I haven't seen Jess in a few years, she was an absolute sweetheart. Everyone who knew her I'm sure is broken-hearted at this news.

    RIP Jess.

  10. #23990
    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    That is Talia. She is widely reviewed here and EB. I don't think I can add anything to what has already been said so be sure to look through some of the archives.
    Thanks for the heads up. I thought there was a different Talia for some reason since her ad said "Tali". Consensus is good blowie but no eye contact and no touching head / neck for $.

  11. #23989

    Piper / Phoebe L

    Please pm me her contact she changed her email I think.

  12. #23988

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    That looks like a good one. Thanks for sharing.

    Anyone get try this mouthpiece?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/84344329

    Also, what is the best way to text? Get a burner or are there iphone apps I can use?
    That is Talia. She is widely reviewed here and EB. I don't think I can add anything to what has already been said so be sure to look through some of the archives.

  13. #23987
    That looks like a good one. Thanks for sharing.

    Anyone get try this mouthpiece?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/84344329

    Also, what is the best way to text? Get a burner or are there iphone apps I can use?

  14. #23986

    🙏 Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's true. One bright candle has passed. Don't pm me asking details. Not going to reply.

    Jessica Rockefeller, damn great friend and provider.
    Thanks Mike.

    🙏 Jessica.

  15. #23985

    Sweetiee on EscortAlligator

    Hey all,

    I have not posted in a very long time.

    And I have not been in the hobby for a long while either.

    But tonight I had a dream about Sweetiee.

    The pictures are accurate, she has a great personality.

    QV was 1. 5 $ and it felt safe the entire time.

    No real back and fourth and dumb questions. No request for deposit either.

    She was wearing the exact outfit in her pictures, Super petite, super kind, DFK as well.

    Clean shaven and small tatas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/84677230#.

    Be kind, Be careful and enjoy.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape