Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 1775 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19484
    Had a meeting setup with her yesterday, got there and she texted me that she just got her period: I expect this is why she removed the post. She was also switching hotels and seemed very distracted.

    Anyway, she offered head only but I had to wait for her to settle in the new place and I didn't have time. It also felt like she is new to this and probably still young / immature so I turned back and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I never seem to be able to see the specific link on Alligator. It always goes to general page of all the providers, never the specific girl. Is there something I need to change in my settings?

    TIA.

  2. #19483

    Jules

    Just moved to Charlotte from Charleston, SC. Anyone have any experience with Jules? Tried to search and didn't see anything on here. Let me know if anyone needs info on the Charleston area. Can PM or leave info on thread. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050

  3. #19482
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesTwok  [View Original Post]
    So I normally stick with 2 providers I see regular, but I saw Thia ad for few days. So I texted her for the incall visit and set it up for 7. Said cool text me the addy and ill be there at 7. She text the addy and it was a hotel in south charlotte. I was a bit nervous because she was new to me and the hotel I'd had never saw anyone there. Text when I got there she said give her few min. I waited about 10 min she said come through the hotel and get someone to buzz me up. I'm like in my head now man just leave bro this too much. But the pics and JR wouldn't let me do it. So I saw a couple get out the car so I got out kinda followed them but had my ear piece in to make it look like was on the phone and follow them to elevator. Went up to floor sent text let her know I made she gave the room knocked and came to the door with just pantie on. Boy she just like the photo she like 20. We talked a bit then I got undress and she started blowing me wearing it out. I'm bigger guy down below and she was going to the base,. I had to stop her or else I was going to blow in her throat. Put cover on and gave her a beating dog, and her ass and coke bottle shape I'm kinda mad I didn't do an hr visit. She going to be here a week she said. Only downfall was hotel it is not easy to get to her room. Other than that I'm going back for at least an hr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/84866074
    Do you have the phone number so we can search it? The link is dead.

  4. #19481

    Need y'all's help!

    I've asked before but I must ask again, I have all next week off and I am in search of a BBBJ, that's it. Preferably someone averagely attractive but also can suck the life out of me at a low cost! Please help, post links or even DM me. Thanks in advance fellas!

  5. #19480

    Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I never seem to be able to see the specific link on Alligator. It always goes to general page of all the providers, never the specific girl. Is there something I need to change in my settings?

    TIA.
    Pretty sure that's what happens when the link goes to a deleted ad.

  6. #19479

    Are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Just want to verify your review if its the one at top of your link. Its Hayley and go by Ashley. Several of us has had a turn with her. And size doesn't matter to her she sent me a couple vids with a dude with a 3rd arm and wasn't saying a thing as he vanished in her. She on PH also but can't remember the names of the vids. She a hot one and worth the visit for sure.
    I have had my share of Ashley, but I don't think it's the same person (have not met this one yet). Face and Body looks different. If you find out about those PH videos, I'd be interested too.

  7. #19478

    Having trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesTwok  [View Original Post]
    So I normally stick with 2 providers I see regular, but I saw Thia ad for few days. So I texted her for the incall visit and set it up for 7. Said cool text me the addy and ill be there at 7. She text the addy and it was a hotel in south charlotte. I was a bit nervous because she was new to me and the hotel I'd had never saw anyone there. Text when I got there she said give her few min. I waited about 10 min she said come through the hotel and get someone to buzz me up. I'm like in my head now man just leave bro this too much. But the pics and JR wouldn't let me do it. So I saw a couple get out the car so I got out kinda followed them but had my ear piece in to make it look like was on the phone and follow them to elevator. Went up to floor sent text let her know I made she gave the room knocked and came to the door with just pantie on. Boy she just like the photo she like 20. We talked a bit then I got undress and she started blowing me wearing it out. I'm bigger guy down below and she was going to the base,. I had to stop her or else I was going to blow in her throat. Put cover on and gave her a beating dog, and her ass and coke bottle shape I'm kinda mad I didn't do an hr visit. She going to be here a week she said. Only downfall was hotel it is not easy to get to her room. Other than that I'm going back for at least an hr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/84866074
    I never seem to be able to see the specific link on Alligator. It always goes to general page of all the providers, never the specific girl. Is there something I need to change in my settings?

    TIA.

  8. #19477
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesTwok  [View Original Post]
    So I normally stick with 2 providers I see regular, but I saw Thia ad for few days. So I texted her for the incall visit and set it up for 7. Said cool text me the addy and ill be there at 7. She text the addy and it was a hotel in south charlotte. I was a bit nervous because she was new to me and the hotel I'd had never saw anyone there. Text when I got there she said give her few min. I waited about 10 min she said come through the hotel and get someone to buzz me up. I'm like in my head now man just leave bro this too much. But the pics and JR wouldn't let me do it. So I saw a couple get out the car so I got out kinda followed them but had my ear piece in to make it look like was on the phone and follow them to elevator. Went up to floor sent text let her know I made she gave the room knocked and came to the door with just pantie on. Boy she just like the photo she like 20. We talked a bit then I got undress and she started blowing me wearing it out. I'm bigger guy down below and she was going to the base,. I had to stop her or else I was going to blow in her throat. Put cover on and gave her a beating dog, and her ass and coke bottle shape I'm kinda mad I didn't do an hr visit. She going to be here a week she said. Only downfall was hotel it is not easy to get to her room. Other than that I'm going back for at least an hr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/84866074
    Link is dead.

  9. #19476
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you saw but her face got sores from demons? Ava. You lucky you got service at all I guess her man wasn't around. After what I read over the years no way I would even consider seeing her.
    Yes she part of the Southside crew. Used to run with Bailey. Has bad demons and been arrested a few times for them. She picks at her face really bad sometimes leaving scar tissue. Haven't seen her in about 4 years but nothing has changed. Buyer beware!!

  10. #19475

    Workers Comp LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't responded to txts or snaps for weeks or even a month now. Just curious if anyone knows what happened to her? Really hope she is ok. IMO one of the best providers ever in Charlotte.
    Adrianne is out of commission right now due to a knee injury she experienced at the gym. Had to cancel her last trip. I didn't have an appointment at the time but has tried to see her about 3 weeks ago. She stated that she'll keep Twitter updated as soon as she's recovered and available again.

  11. #19474

    Hayley / Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesTwok  [View Original Post]
    So I normally stick with 2 providers I see regular, but I saw Thia ad for few days. So I texted her for the incall visit and set it up for 7. Said cool text me the addy and ill be there at 7. She text the addy and it was a hotel in south charlotte. I was a bit nervous because she was new to me and the hotel I'd had never saw anyone there. Text when I got there she said give her few min. I waited about 10 min she said come through the hotel and get someone to buzz me up. I'm like in my head now man just leave bro this too much. But the pics and JR wouldn't let me do it. So I saw a couple get out the car so I got out kinda followed them but had my ear piece in to make it look like was on the phone and follow them to elevator. Went up to floor sent text let her know I made she gave the room knocked and came to the door with just pantie on. Boy she just like the photo she like 20. We talked a bit then I got undress and she started blowing me wearing it out. I'm bigger guy down below and she was going to the base,. I had to stop her or else I was going to blow in her throat. Put cover on and gave her a beating dog, and her ass and coke bottle shape I'm kinda mad I didn't do an hr visit. She going to be here a week she said. Only downfall was hotel it is not easy to get to her room. Other than that I'm going back for at least an hr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/84866074
    Just want to verify your review if its the one at top of your link. Its Hayley and go by Ashley. Several of us has had a turn with her. And size doesn't matter to her she sent me a couple vids with a dude with a 3rd arm and wasn't saying a thing as he vanished in her. She on PH also but can't remember the names of the vids. She a hot one and worth the visit for sure.

  12. #19473

    Is this her

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, demons and bad service. I do not recommend.
    Is this who you saw but her face got sores from demons? Ava. You lucky you got service at all I guess her man wasn't around. After what I read over the years no way I would even consider seeing her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ava see.png‎  

  13. #19472
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away.
    I was wondering why you only said stay safe then I clicked the link lmao its Ava you said that right bc that chick got a bad history of reviews you might robbed or service depends on how they feel I guess.

  14. #19471
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.

    Jennifer did some porn as Jordy Love. Google her.

    Adriana is an Afro Latina Cuban. Travels back & forth from NY.

    Envy Star is a porn star.

    Ava is a single mom. Post on Eros also.
    Cleared out. Thanks man.

  15. #19470

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCrow  [View Original Post]
    New Member here, regularly make long drives for business. Will be stopping in Charlotte on my route. Is there any info on her? Is she legit or stay away? Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/899126427916
    Search function is your friend. Reviews I've seen are not good though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape