Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 468 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by DavGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.
    OZ is pretty big for couples. They have a lot come in on Saturdays when couples pay no cover. Some of the dancers seem to get really into it.

  2. #5679

    How about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.
    How about Eyz Wide Shut and give her a taste of the swinger world? Takes a little effort, but if she's cute people will be approaching you and you guys will have your pick.

  3. #5678
    Quote Originally Posted by DavGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.
    I've had good experiences at 2001 when I've gone with girls (ask questions; they'll usually be open about what's possible).

  4. #5677

    Kennedy at YS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradenton89  [View Original Post]
    Lots of tattoos? Would guess that is her. She has a great personality. Great body too. Regular room dances are enough for me. Never needed extras to be satisfied.
    It sounds like her but I never go to the clubs in Pinellas so not sure. She's was blond non-Hispanic girl with a lot of tattoos. She left YS I don't know why. She worked dayshift. When she first worked at YS she was thicker I liked her but she lost a lot of weight and lost her shaped. I personally got extras fun her a few years ago at YS but haven't partaked in a few years so maybe she's changed. I remember she would go back and fourth between Tampa and somewhere up North (forget what state).

  5. #5676
    Lots of tattoos? Would guess that is her. She has a great personality. Great body too. Regular room dances are enough for me. Never needed extras to be satisfied.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I do know there is a very attractive late 20's / early 30's blond at Oz that goes by Kennedy. She mentioned she used to work in Tampa but didn't specify the club. I don't think extras were available. She seemed pretty by the book. She was really good looking. Good personality too. She mentioned some mafia book she was reading. She would be amazing to potentially see outside of the club.

  6. #5675

    Club for a good time with young woman

    Hello, coming up to Tampa in a couple of weeks for a weekend with a young lady friend. She is 21, went to a club here in Fort Myers and she liked the little taste she had in a private dance session. Which club is best to take her to so she can explore more with a dancer and myself? Thank you for any ideas.

  7. #5674

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradenton89  [View Original Post]
    Is former Ybor Strip dancer Kennedy now dancing at Oz across the bridge?
    I do know there is a very attractive late 20's / early 30's blond at Oz that goes by Kennedy. She mentioned she used to work in Tampa but didn't specify the club. I don't think extras were available. She seemed pretty by the book. She was really good looking. Good personality too. She mentioned some mafia book she was reading. She would be amazing to potentially see outside of the club.

  8. #5673

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradenton89  [View Original Post]
    Is former Ybor Strip dancer Kennedy now dancing at Oz across the bridge?
    That would be good to know, seen her at ys once but had to leave, so I wasn't able to get a dance. I would love to get dances from her at the very least. Did she offer more?

  9. #5672

    YS Kennedy

    Is former Ybor Strip dancer Kennedy now dancing at Oz across the bridge?

  10. #5671

    Layci

    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a buddy of mine and we had an hour to kill. I know Penthouse is not mentioned here often so I was going in semi blind. The environment was higher scale and it was $10 at the door as an entry fee. The dancers where a lot more attractive then some of the other tampa strip clubs I have been visiting. We grabbed a beer at the bar. Beatiful bartender, good lord was she smoking. Then sat at one of the near tables and got a good view of the big screen projector. I love that they have a stripper pole in the middle of the stage so you can see any game but also the dancer. The dancers seemed mostly shy since the club just opened. I wonder if it was later in the night and not when they just opened if they would have been more motivated to work for it but nevertheless a couple dancers did stopped by. It was a surprisingly great time and when I am not in a rush, I will be coming back.
    If it was Wednesday-Saturday, then yes, Layci is by far, the hottest bartender in the entire bay area. And she is also a great bartender that can hold an intelligent conversation.

  11. #5670

    Penthouse

    Met up with a buddy of mine and we had an hour to kill. I know Penthouse is not mentioned here often so I was going in semi blind. The environment was higher scale and it was $10 at the door as an entry fee. The dancers where a lot more attractive then some of the other tampa strip clubs I have been visiting. We grabbed a beer at the bar. Beatiful bartender, good lord was she smoking. Then sat at one of the near tables and got a good view of the big screen projector. I love that they have a stripper pole in the middle of the stage so you can see any game but also the dancer. The dancers seemed mostly shy since the club just opened. I wonder if it was later in the night and not when they just opened if they would have been more motivated to work for it but nevertheless a couple dancers did stopped by. It was a surprisingly great time and when I am not in a rush, I will be coming back.

  12. #5669

    Hush

    Quote Originally Posted by ThtGuy420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone got any full service at these two clubs I see them all the time but never bit the bullet to go. Let me know your experiences like if it's even worth the drive.
    Hush is hit or miss. Club is not what it use to be as it can be dead even on 'busy' days. Extras are available but not guaranteed. Depends on the entertainer. A lot of Cuban girls there if you're into that. Every day they have a different event or theme or special.

  13. #5668

    Club hush and chicas

    Was wondering if anyone got any full service at these two clubs I see them all the time but never bit the bullet to go. Let me know your experiences like if it's even worth the drive.

  14. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkChaser  [View Original Post]
    Club is more of a tourist trap and a good place for eye candy. Very rarely extras if so extremely overpriced. I'll go to see some nice tail and tip girls on stage but don't waste your time with dances if you are looking for more.
    Went to 2001 recently. Club definitely is on the higher end in terms of price. Has some nice entertainers in there but I wouldn't say to the point where it's out of this world. I tried to feel it out but definitely no vibes were given by multiple girls about extras. Strictly business. Like a lap dance factory that will cost you more than other places.

  15. #5666
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDSrq  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on silks gentleman's club in palm harbor? I'm staying near by so might check it out.
    Go up tp Red Room or Brass in Pasco or Diamond Dolls or Atlantis in Pinellas. You will be lot happier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape