Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Just after my membership expired I got banned for "soliciting sex acts" which I LOL'd.

    Probably saved myself a whole lot of money for not much return.
    Yepp, happened to many of us. I bet you had "numbers" or $ numbers in your messages.

  2. #4295

    They finally got me

    Just after my membership expired I got banned for "soliciting sex acts" which I LOL'd.

    Probably saved myself a whole lot of money for not much return.

  3. #4294

    Enjoy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-2bdcf8481cce

    Anyone is interested in a long leg chocolate beauty she is your girl. Good looking well spoken with a brain just looking to make a few extra bucks to get ahead in life. She even hosts. No signs of Demonds. I think she opted for 3 for our fun get together.

    If you feel like I've done you a solid please feel free to PM me a lead! Poo.

  4. #4293

    Lol

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-93672d5f74f5

    If I were still a member, I'd send this one a message to feel the situation out. I wouldn't have very high expectations, but looks-wise, she's right in my wheelhouse. However the profile pic and one other pic both have a dude in them. Though she's "newly single," I'd say there's major red flags here. At the very least, she's probably not very smart.

  5. #4292
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    I always think twice about seeing a girl who won't offer any flexibility in her plan. I sometimes feel that if a girl (or girl and her crew) are looking to rip people off they require that all their logistics are "just so" so their plan works. I found this out the hard way.

    Years ago, in the backpage days I went to visit a girl in at an apartment in the Manchester mills. She had a tight script for how things worked, wouldn't deviate and I was too stupid to be wary or push the issue. 1) Met me outside on the steps. 2) HAD to have the money before we went inside (stupid me gave it to her), 3) took the $ and "called her neighbor to get her kid and babysit" (that was a surprise and, ultimately, bullshit), 4) she leads me into lobby and 2 guys who appear to be other residents are coming down the stairs bullshitting about nothing. They stop the girl and say "hey, is that your car parked by the dumpster? The landlord is pissed and says he'll tow it" and she's like "uh, no... not my car..." meantime she takes a few steps up the stairs, and then I'm surrounded by the guys, who then changed their tune and advised me to turn around and leave. I did, outnumbered and not wanting a scene. Lost $80 on a qv, I think.

    My point is: their plan was set up to work a certain way. Now, I am not a fan of incall and especially not a fan of girls who won't budge on logistics. I test for this now, and make a girl suggest a plan and then change it on her a bit. I'm sure I lose out on some pussy this way, but better safe than sorry.
    Yeah, step 2 was the hook to part you from your donation. Even if she agreed to wait, the 2 thugs might have mugged you inside. They know you wouldn't call the cops but their problem might have been witnesses (tenants) who could I'd them.

    BMD.

  6. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by KarupuSooth  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-cb02cd64119a

    Any update on this one?

    This one's asking to meet at her place for $$$ but would not do it in car or any other place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    I always think twice about seeing a girl who won't offer any flexibility in her plan. I sometimes feel that if a girl (or girl and her crew) are looking to rip people off they require that all their logistics are "just so" so their plan works. I found this out the hard way.

    Years ago, in the backpage days I went to visit a girl in at an apartment in the Manchester mills. She had a tight script for how things worked, wouldn't deviate and I was too stupid to be wary or push the issue. 1) Met me outside on the steps. 2) HAD to have the money before we went inside (stupid me gave it to her), 3) took the $ and "called her neighbor to get her kid and babysit" (that was a surprise and, ultimately, bullshit), 4) she leads me into lobby and 2 guys who appear to be other residents are coming down the stairs bullshitting about nothing. They stop the girl and say "hey, is that your car parked by the dumpster? The landlord is pissed and says he'll tow it" and she's like "uh, no... not my car..." meantime she takes a few steps up the stairs, and then I'm surrounded by the guys, who then changed their tune and advised me to turn around and leave. I did, outnumbered and not wanting a scene. Lost $80 on a qv, I think.

    My point is: their plan was set up to work a certain way. Now, I am not a fan of incall and especially not a fan of girls who won't budge on logistics. I test for this now, and make a girl suggest a plan and then change it on her a bit. I'm sure I lose out on some pussy this way, but better safe than sorry.
    First meets I usually keep with in a 1 mile radius of my house. I get info on ability to travel, before I even ask for a phone number. I'll also cancel the meet that if they deviate with any last minute changes to the plan.

  7. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by KarupuSooth  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-cb02cd64119a

    Any update on this one?

    This one's asking to meet at her place for $$$ but would not do it in car or any other place.
    I always think twice about seeing a girl who won't offer any flexibility in her plan. I sometimes feel that if a girl (or girl and her crew) are looking to rip people off they require that all their logistics are "just so" so their plan works. I found this out the hard way.

    Years ago, in the backpage days I went to visit a girl in at an apartment in the Manchester mills. She had a tight script for how things worked, wouldn't deviate and I was too stupid to be wary or push the issue. 1) Met me outside on the steps. 2) HAD to have the money before we went inside (stupid me gave it to her), 3) took the $ and "called her neighbor to get her kid and babysit" (that was a surprise and, ultimately, bullshit), 4) she leads me into lobby and 2 guys who appear to be other residents are coming down the stairs bullshitting about nothing. They stop the girl and say "hey, is that your car parked by the dumpster? The landlord is pissed and says he'll tow it" and she's like "uh, no... not my car..." meantime she takes a few steps up the stairs, and then I'm surrounded by the guys, who then changed their tune and advised me to turn around and leave. I did, outnumbered and not wanting a scene. Lost $80 on a qv, I think.

    My point is: their plan was set up to work a certain way. Now, I am not a fan of incall and especially not a fan of girls who won't budge on logistics. I test for this now, and make a girl suggest a plan and then change it on her a bit. I'm sure I lose out on some pussy this way, but better safe than sorry.

  8. #4289

    Manchester

    What part of Manchester?

    Many hoodlums have recently moved to Manchester. It's like they got tired of Hartford or Waterbury.

    Quote Originally Posted by KarupuSooth  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-cb02cd64119a

    Any update on this one?

    This one's asking to meet at her place for $$$ but would not do it in car or any other place.

  9. #4288

    ElegantlyGodly

    Hello Everyone,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-cb02cd64119a

    Any update on this one?

    This one's asking to meet at her place for $$$ but would not do it in car or any other place.

  10. #4287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by CTPilot9876  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl the chest tattoo looks very familiar.

    I can't remember good or bad, buy I remember something.
    Fake / scam. Block it and move on.

  11. #4286

    Concur

    I'm agreeing here that I'm seen an influx of STG quality girls on SA. Buyer beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Don't pay SA prices for STG girls.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-c4b49ae8c0b7

    This first one has been around for a bit in one way or another. Maybe a dancer at 5th alarm? Pretty sure I her number in my phone. Never saw her to my knowledge. Either got it from SA or a strip club. If I didn't follow up, there was definitely a good reason. I will say that she recently received a good review on Springfield escort board. Not my cup of tea, though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-72a168aedf46

    I've reported on Sky before. Met her a couple times when I was semi-regularly seeing spinner redhead Ana. The two traveled together. I had no interest in seeing sky then. I certainly have no interest now and with SA prices.

  12. #4285

    Dayuse

    Good tip for you mongers. App called 'Dayuse' allows you to get hotel rooms in legit places for a block of time during the day, usually for about half the price. I was in LA last week and got a room at the LAX airport Hilton for 99 bucks for 6 hours. It was noon-6. Was perfect for me. I met a baby from SA there, fucked our brains out for a few hours and headed to the airport. I saw there's availability in Hartford too. That's been my biggest stumbling block. Most SB's don't want to play at their place. This is a great middle ground rather than paying for a full room rate. Happy hunting.

  13. #4284

    Extortion

    A few years ago, I had one try an extortion scam on me after meeting with her a couple times. My heart dropped immediately, but then I decided to be rational. She claimed to have enough info to ruin me. There was actually a chance that she had enough. However, I called her bluff and determined that she didn't know as much as she led on. I then brought up the penalties for extortion and wire fraud. She backed off.

    I reported her to SA. Her profile was actually removed. Within a week or so, she was back up with a new profile and a new location. I saw her with a couple different profiles and locations. Haven't seen her on there since pandemic though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Five to Seven but I wasn't interested.

    Offered a massage and that's all and took her up on it for one two five.

    Afterward, tried to extort the extra five from me.

    Even called LEO to our location.

    PM me if you want.

    Massage was good but then things.

  14. #4283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    Warning Stay Away: Stunning Beauty

    Asked for Five to Seven but I wasn't interested.

    Offered a massage and that's all and took her up on it for one two five.

    Afterward, tried to extort the extra five from me.

    Even called LEO to our location.

    PM me if you want.

    Massage was good but then things.

  15. #4282

    Funny

    She's posting in Wisconsin lately I messaged her on SA and she sent the same pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTPilot9876  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl the chest tattoo looks very familiar.

    I can't remember good or bad, buy I remember something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape