Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 671 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 1171 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 24541
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Amusing that she puts looking for sugar daddy on her ads now. I swear it is probably a scam because we know she wasn't posting her own ads or making bookings. She also told me if I gave her 350 with a 60 deposit, she would do an overnight. Clearly a red flag.
    I wouldn't do her if she paid me.

    C92

  2. #14490

    Breezy

    Amusing that she puts looking for sugar daddy on her ads now. I swear it is probably a scam because we know she wasn't posting her own ads or making bookings. She also told me if I gave her 350 with a 60 deposit, she would do an overnight. Clearly a red flag.

  3. #14489

    Her old gf

    They were doing duos around 2017? Can't remember the exact date. I missed out sadly. Hot skinny blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Who's the "Megan" girl listed in the thumbnails? Someone from a while ago or is she the Megan who's all over the SW thread?

  4. #14488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Speaking of.

    Who's the "Megan" girl listed in the thumbnails? Someone from a while ago or is she the Megan who's all over the SW thread?

  5. #14487

    Thats google drive

    They are using google drive to store and share videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84881625

    I noticed in the photos she posted, there are video thumbnails. Has anybody seen where she may have posted these? In figuring she may just be trying to sell content, also.

  6. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84881625

    I noticed in the photos she posted, there are video thumbnails. Has anybody seen where she may have posted these? In figuring she may just be trying to sell content, also.
    You can search this forum with name as Bri Crofton and you will get bunch of posts about her. Seems she posted new pics to her ad now.

  7. #14485

    Breezy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84881625

    I noticed in the photos she posted, there are video thumbnails. Has anybody seen where she may have posted these? In figuring she may just be trying to sell content, also.

  8. #14484
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Layla lately. I saw her a few months ago and gave her a not so good review since she's basically a dead fish in bed but man was she hot. Wondering if her attitude has improved. If anyway has seen her lately let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/47403973
    I have seen her several times, it doesn't get any better. Dead fish in the b d? A blow up doll would give more reaction.

    Don't waste your time, attitude is still trash and if you get her the option she will rip you off.

    Last time I seen her apartment was pretty dirty, and she rushed.

  9. #14483

    Re: Bailee May

    She reminds me of a gal that used to go by Bailey, then Bailey Rae and Raven Bailey. Did duos with a blonde named Pam. If that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I had to cancel. Before I head over to her place she said I will need to wear a mask so I cancelled since I feel claustrophobic.

  10. #14482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Joppa Road

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Not Baltimore but way north in the burbs in a house Baltimore. I hardly ever do homes. Her friend meets me on the patio and tells me she's upstairs in the attic. The attic!
    Years ago, I remember there was a stretch of Joppa Road that was a hotbed of hobby activity. There was probably a nearly mile of street level houses and duplexes that housed AMPs, agencies and indis. One right after the other. Behind the houses at street level was a lower tier of townhouses and apartment you had to get to via side streets. Who knows what went on down there. I think most, if not all, dried up around 2005-2010.

  11. #14481

    Cancelled Bailee

    I had to cancel. Before I head over to her place she said I will need to wear a mask so I cancelled since I feel claustrophobic.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Bailee. I had call with her she seems ok but not sure how her service is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is her link: https://tryst.link/escort/bailee-may1.

  12. #14480

    Re: Goth Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this gem? Seems she's like a bit of the rough. Rates are a bit high for my taste but still wouldn't mind giving her a spin.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wednesday666
    Holy blast from the past! I saw her 5-10 years ago when she was new. Brand new. When I was in my prime of deviancy but a lurker / denier of this site, totally lone wolfing it. She was a find from BP. Man, I miss BP. I had a really good time but thinking back on it, it was kind of crazy. It was completely spontaneous which tends to be the good ones though. Had a good conversation with her the night before, it continued in the morning and I made a bee line to Bmore. Not Baltimore but way north in the burbs in a house Baltimore. I hardly ever do homes. Her friend meets me on the patio and tells me she's upstairs in the attic. The attic! On my way up I see a dude making lunch in the kitchen with a knife! And my legs are still walking upstairs. That damn forked tongue and goth look.

    Anyways. No shenanigans luckily, but thinking back on it scares me. I was so vulnerable up there if it wasn't legit. But it was and I walked out with a smile. I'm sure I would have known that if I read this site back then as I'm sure this house was discussed back then. It was a long time ago. She advertised for about another month then disappeared. She moved ops to a motel but I was never able to catch her again. PM me if you need more but it was a long time ago.

  13. #14479
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Layla lately. I saw her a few months ago and gave her a not so good review since she's basically a dead fish in bed but man was she hot. Wondering if her attitude has improved. If anyway has seen her lately let me know.


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/47403973
    Reviewed her last month. Looks, body, and hygiene is all trash. She sounds like a trucker as well.

  14. #14478

    Layla

    Has anyone seen Layla lately. I saw her a few months ago and gave her a not so good review since she's basically a dead fish in bed but man was she hot. Wondering if her attitude has improved. If anyway has seen her lately let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/47403973

  15. #14477

    Handler

    She has a pimp and its 2 other girls along with molly. Yea. Completely downhill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I tried getting in touch with her and set off one of the more unusual people-watching experiences I've had.

    Heard back from her (a rarity in itself) and then got to the location about 20 minutes later. Told her I was here and she said, "You didn't set a time, I won't be there for at least 20 minutes. " I told her that was fine and then crickets.

    In the meantime, I see a dude in a hat knock on a door, some black person sticks their head out and says something, they both look in my direction like they know where I'm supposed to be, then go about doing other things; Hat Guy goes to get cans of soda, other person stays in the room. Molly then exits said room about 10 minutes later, walks down to a separate room on the first floor, retrieves a shopping cart from room # 2 (with some ridiculously tall person in it, and I say this as a tall fucker), pushes it into the parking lot, and then fucking vanishes for another 10 minutes. When she comes back, she does a few double takes about where to go, kinda glances to where my car is like she's almost remembering she had a date, then goes back to hauling things back up to the first room.

    By this time, it was already way past the deadline I set for myself to just GTFO, so I left.

    So if you're wondering why no room, it's because at least one room has someone else working out of it, and then there's some other rando (a handler, a dealer, a baby-daddy, who the fuck knows) skulking about as well. Just weird all around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape