Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 1300 1800 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18827
    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody pass along NOA's contact.

    Mods I would also Like to bumped up to senior status. I've been around a long time.
    I am not a Mod, but 25 posts and only 3 of them are single sentence "reviews", without details or links. ?? And this is why I only fully trust SM's with hundreds of posts and dozens of reviews.

  2. #18826

    Ashton and her pimp

    I have been warning you brothers about her and her boyfriend pimp for a while now. I am glad to see others finally speaking up and realizing no pussy is worth those risks. In addition to her bullshit games and reliability.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Bruh. What in the fuck?

    Dude has arrests going back 15 years and gets progressively scarier with the tats. Jfc. Yeah permanent no for me too lmao. I ain't getting involved anywhere near that.

  3. #18825

    Noa's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody pass along NOA's contact.

    Mods I would also Like to bumped up to senior status. I've been around a long time.
    Sent it to you.

  4. #18824

    Noa

    Can anybody pass along NOA's contact.

    Mods I would also Like to bumped up to senior status. I've been around a long time.

  5. #18823

    I'd probably pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Princess of pleasure?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2287208
    That one's been around awhile. I can't remember the handle she used to go by, but I remember that the reviews were less than flattering.

  6. #18822
    Quote Originally Posted by HourSecret  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. Got the text yesterday of new ones and was planning on going today but I guess I'll pass.
    With five locations and a rotation roughly every two weeks and you will pass based on one review on a single location? I personally liked the one in Cary. She had kinky hair with a golden tint. I was digging the look while I rocked her like a hurricane. Now my cup of tea might not be yours but you don't know till you try.

  7. #18821

    Anyone dream of her? She goes by Lyah. Is she fake?


  8. #18820

    Princess

    Does anyone have info on Princess of pleasure?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2287208

  9. #18819

    Jessica Foxx

    Does anyone have any up to date pictures of Jessica Foxx? Just got a major upgrade on the employment front, thinking about celebrating with the finest that Raleigh has to offer, but I know that she's been using those pictures for a long time and would love to see something more recent. PM is fine, if necessary. Thanks in advance!

    P.S. Can't wait to plan my next trip to Tijuana with some of this newfound folding money, because the scene around here is a goddamn wasteland. The world's oldest profession has fallen on hard times for sure.

  10. #18818

    Any intel?

    Anyone dreamt of this one yet?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/919-823-8672

  11. #18817

    Avoid

    Had seen this girl before. She's pretty cute and although she has a lot of rules, it was a decent time. With pickings pretty slim, I decided to see her again recently. Terrible. Really dicey location. Lots of thugs and pimps around. I was pretty nervous. She is reluctant to take anything off, which I should have known was very bad news of course. So it came down to a hurried, bad covered BJ with a condom so small it couldn't fit on a thumb. Then it was "your 15 minutes are up. " No concern for her shit show performance or the satisfaction of her customer. Needless to say I would never go back. Sometimes you take the hit in this hobby.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/946078039031

  12. #18816

    Good to know

    I actually tried reaching out to her with no success, but will keep trying based on your recommendation. Any specific details you can share would be great! Feel free to PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while, schedules don't match up, but Rebecca is a dependable provider who might meet your criteria. No complaints on BBBJ with her and she's a sweet lady.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/566852523741

  13. #18815

    Trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...e/816254532698

    Hey, was wondering if anyone had any info on this one. I got one feedback on the non AMP board but wanted at least one more before I pulled the trigger. If it's the same girl could have sworn she was on rubratings. But not sure as rubratings post never had a face pic. Any info will be appreciated thanks everyone and stay safe!
    This is a great opportunity to pull the trigger and report back. Be safe out there.

  14. #18814

    Any info

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...e/816254532698

    Hey, was wondering if anyone had any info on this one. I got one feedback on the non AMP board but wanted at least one more before I pulled the trigger. If it's the same girl could have sworn she was on rubratings. But not sure as rubratings post never had a face pic. Any info will be appreciated thanks everyone and stay safe!

  15. #18813

    Good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMama  [View Original Post]
    Tried multiple provider Asian girls. Not worthy.

    One near Airport 140 roses for HH. Only mis, done for 1 min after that said will finish in mouth got additional 40 and at last finished in bear hands waste of time and money.

    Watch out.
    That's too bad. Got the text yesterday of new ones and was planning on going today but I guess I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape