Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 1777 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 30314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18674
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Copy that, I sent ya a PM. I couldn't find anything on most of them.
    I've seen the first one and encounter with the 3rd one.

    Ava is real and very business like. Like all business and at least last year was high volume. She is attractive but def not a young girls body. Not bad though! I think I paid $250 but it was meh. I would not repeat.

    The 3rd girl I think her name is Adriana. I've heard both great and terrible reviews. After reading a great one on here I made plans to see her. One the way there she was asking questions like exactly how much time I needed. Like every few minutes was more but she was pressing for an exact stay. When I texted I said 30 min so I'm not sure if the deal. I think she too is very high volume and had dudes stacked up right that day. She had cute pics but when I called to ask about the constant time questions she had a heavy northeast accent and they way she talked was a turn off. She seemed hostile immediately when I called to see if we were still on because of all these questions. After a 30 minute ride there she just said she was going to be too busy to make time for our meeting and needed to run errands. YMMV.

    Just a guy passing along some info.

  2. #18673

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    How big is Nikki now she was using some of those pix a few years ago and was a bbw almost but was a good date the booty was huge and a nice pounding said she was from Philly and got left in SC by the people she was with and made her way to charlotte most likely lies but you know how that go with them lying is a habit.
    This was about 6 months back but had a stomach and ass wasn't anything to rave about. That's just me, but on the bright side she is legit and I did out call.

  3. #18672

    Addison

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedOne  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info about this one? I like her looks just wondering if it is a scam or worse. Thanks all.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/412185797723
    Fake pics, demons and bad service. I do not recommend.

  4. #18671
    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Back then was BBFS and she was cool but seems like maybe demons got her.
    Haven't seen her in a while but bbfscip was good with her. That place of hers was an absolute mess though.

  5. #18670

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Have a link or photo?
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/242821503920

  6. #18669

    Khloe

    Who are you talking about? Have a link or photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Back then was BBFS and she was cool but seems like maybe demons got her.

  7. #18668

    Adrianne Seas

    I have never seen her but wasn't she a part time porn star? IDK but maybe she went full time.

    It's bad enough that the good ones are quitting the business. It sux worse that no one is taking their places.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't responded to txts or snaps for weeks or even a month now. Just curious if anyone knows what happened to her? Really hope she is ok. IMO one of the best providers ever in Charlotte.

  8. #18667

    Addison

    Does anybody have any info about this one? I like her looks just wondering if it is a scam or worse. Thanks all.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/412185797723

  9. #18666

    Saw her couple years ago

    Back then was BBFS and she was cool but seems like maybe demons got her.

  10. #18665

  11. #18664

    Kristen / Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider77  [View Original Post]
    Do a search. She's real. I walked out on her because she had bruises all over her legs, a big ass dog in a small ass apartment and the apartment smelled like dog. Was not a good scene. That was last year. Things may have improved.

  12. #18663

    Adrianne Seas

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't responded to txts or snaps for weeks or even a month now. Just curious if anyone knows what happened to her? Really hope she is ok. IMO one of the best providers ever in Charlotte.

  13. #18662
    She's real. Used to go by Krstn and there are some reviews if you search with that name.

    Not sure about the experience but she is real from my communication.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider77  [View Original Post]

  14. #18661
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Wow I thought that was pure fake and no deposit?
    Nope, no deposit.

    Honestly I was doubtful all the time even after the video verification up until she said don't come if you expect GFE / BBBJ! That's when I though she got to be real.

  15. #18660
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider77  [View Original Post]
    She got a pretty bad review about looks and bad attitude on here dude said he knew her from SA a few years ago and saw her lately and she look run down and had a really bad attitude toward men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape