Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 22120
-
06-30-22 05:31 #20005Senior Member

Posts: 669Not a good idea to post that
Probable not a good idea to post that.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:48 #20004Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Please tell us you got out of car, ran over and ejaculated on them before calmly driving away.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:12 #20003Senior Member

Posts: 294S.w.w.e.
I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
-
06-29-22 22:30 #20002Senior Member

Posts: 311[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-29-22 15:18 #20001Senior Member

Posts: 821So here is a question
Originally Posted by BangItty
[View Original Post]
Under what right a cop can do that on a private property which is the hotel and question anyone.
Originally Posted by PinkPigs
[View Original Post]
There is no laws about going to a motel to fuck and even if it's a know worker. Who is to say that's not you gf in real life.
So as long as you don't have illegal stuff on you or weapons.
They legally would have nothing on you no mention of money in exchange for ass. It's more about harassing.
Where is the probable cause for them to even question you at all for being at the hotel.
Ya know what I mean.
What bothers me more is the fucking hood want to be pimps by the motel or gas station.
There is anyway the same 4 or 5 just draws so much attention.
The other thing is when there is a dumb ***** or a dumb fuck idiot at the window getting a room and asking for all sorts of things and demands and complaints.
Acting if the are reserving a room at a 5 star hotel and delaying everyone else.
It's a FUCK motel short stay.
Stop acting like it's the Mariot.
How hard is it.
How long stay you want.
Give I'd pay and shut the fuck up. Next.
-
06-29-22 14:42 #20000Senior Member

Posts: 46I get where you're coming from
I get where you're coming from but for me the nexx is just straight up convenient and cheap, it beats driving way down to okeechobee and paying a lot more for the room, and realistically speaking I go to the nexx every couple days and I only see cops in there maybe once or twice a month if that.
Originally Posted by PinkPigs
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 20:56 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 26Where did you found her. I think I saw her by 8st the other day, but When I turned around she was gone.
Originally Posted by Skarabajo69
[View Original Post]
Also has anyone seen Barbi.
-
06-28-22 14:25 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 219Erin
Saw her a month ago, and then again picked her up 2 weeks ago. Supposedly she moved further East, so she does not frequent Unity as much anymore, although that's where I picked her up.
Originally Posted by AlRod2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 23:12 #19997Banned Member

Posts: 159I hooked up with her that same day.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
She was so out of it.
And no her digits are not working. She doesn't have the phone anymore but maintains the voicemail. No idea how.
-
06-27-22 19:21 #19996Senior Member

Posts: 326My minion friend share with me, that was this past weekend and still got them digits.
Originally Posted by KingLama
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 13:15 #19995Senior Member

Posts: 26Blondi
Has anyone seen Blondie (Eren or Erin). Haven seen in a few months.
-
06-27-22 13:11 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 26Kimmie
Saw her at 46 and 29 ave. By where the bus stop used to be.
Originally Posted by MiamiMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 12:54 #19993Senior Member

Posts: 821Hate that f motel
I hate that fucking motel alway a bunch of losers just hanging around, which draws too much attention.
Originally Posted by PinkPigs
[View Original Post]
Always have to wait in line to get a fucking room and pain in the ass to check out.
It's the same amount of time of you drive to okeechobee and the rooms are nicer and a no fuckboys want to be pimps.
-
06-27-22 12:01 #19992Senior Member

Posts: 26Sorry pal, I'm not OK with them lighting up my car with their red and blues and spotlights and pulling me out of the car to talk. Fuck that noise. They did this right in front of us to some poor monger and his Hottie Blond WSW he had with him. You're kidding yourself if you think any girls are going to help you out in that situation. Not to mention at that point you are caught with a known hooker in your car. At a sleazebag motel. . yeah. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by BangItty
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:43 #19991Senior Member

Posts: 46Sometimes they're just there
I frequent the Nexx often and police are usually there now and again, they've questioned my date before but I just tell the girls to say we met at the beach and stick to that story, but I've only had to resort to that a couple times, the police haven't troubled me the recently, you can also try budget inn, or even motel 7 on 7th and I believe 135 but I haven't been to any of those in years.
Originally Posted by PinkPigs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






