Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #137
    2 chicks at same time, ones wearing a strap on. The other girl rides the strap on while I fuck her in the ass then I cum on both their faces while they kiss.

  2. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Love the puffy nipples, sadly never encountered them.

    I also have meaty pussy lips on the list.
    They're delicious. I've had all kinds, but my favorite are puffy pale nipples, and a clean, tiny, bright pink pussy.

  3. #135

    Puffy Nipples

    Love the puffy nipples, sadly never encountered them.

    I also have meaty pussy lips on the list.

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Some guys like to use their tongue.

    Me: Big dick satisfies chick. Used it like a bat and knocked one out of the park this morning. Put her to sleep.
    The only people that say size doesn't matter are... well you know who.

  5. #133
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    New Nurse

    There was this lady from a place that move to here to be a nurse so she studied and took classes to take the FEN, then she was studying for the National License and we met up to play. I got us a place and she kneeled down to suck the slong and it felt pretty righteous. I laid back in bed to relax and better enjoy her fellatio when I felt something strange. Somewhere at sometime she proceeded to, and stuck her pinky finger down my penal shaft like she was catheterizing my ding dong.

    Application, implementation, habit. Ouch.

  6. #132
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    How To Please A Lady In The Sack

    Some guys like to use their tongue.

    Me: Big dick satisfies chick. Used it like a bat and knocked one out of the park this morning. Put her to sleep.

  7. #131
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Lubing For A Tubing. Pepsi Challenge

    Have you ever seen the same provider 2 days in a row, 1st day, first visit and then the last?

    I have.

    I must be sick since I personally enjoyed having the pussy stretched in a tubular fashion. Just seemed like a better fit, and more wet!

    Found an old HX BTC wallet memory stick.

    Time to get some DD hos.

  8. #130

    Firstladybunny on Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I like those too. Is she a provider?
    Yes. That's Firstladybunny on Hx.

  9. #129
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I like those too. Is she a provider?
    Yes. I may go see her just to play with her pussy lips.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...164&viewfull=1#post4969164.

  10. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by PocoPene  [View Original Post]
    Nice beef curtains. That always fascinates me for some reason. Maybe I'm a pervert. I hope.
    I like those too. Is she a provider?

  11. #127

    Thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I would share.
    Nice beef curtains. That always fascinates me for some reason. Maybe I'm a pervert. I hope.

  12. #126
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Big Phat Hanging Flapper Pussy Lips To Motor Boat. Brrrrrrrrrr

    Just thought I would share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1114B04B-25B5-D4E3-DEF9-5AC196CF029B_9FB27B69-BFBF-4581-A813-CC532632FBC6.jpg‎   6E213319-47A6-B4F4-63CB-608544B9B723_3B695A94-F76D-4BDA-8D79-C799BC3F73EE.jpg‎  

  13. #125
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Jealous

    Took my wild wildebeests to the gromer and the dumb dogs got a 4-Handed soapy scrubby massage. The pre-vets were some hotties and they were stroking my pets with pure glee and enthusiastic joy. It enamored me to the memories of places in Japan were a virile buck stallion can be soaped down with giggly hot Josei-tachi.

    I need a four handed soapy massage.

  14. 03-01-20 18:13

    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


  15. #124

    Long time Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    This lady is super cool. I met her twice in one day. Cum in pussy. Cum in her ass. She bent over, I stuck in. She was blah blah blah, loved it.

    Nice, but naive, I gave her tip. 25 to 40. Western, Foxy to South 6 blocks.

    Her tits are super duper. Amazing. 40.

    GFE.
    Long time. Great to see you are still exploring LA. That was a good find.

  16. #123
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Damn Good Pussy and Ass

    This lady is super cool. I met her twice in one day. Cum in pussy. Cum in her ass. She bent over, I stuck in. She was blah blah blah, loved it.

    Nice, but naive, I gave her tip. 25 to 40. Western, Foxy to South 6 blocks.

    Her tits are super duper. Amazing. 40.

    GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200225_135423.jpg‎   20200225_135450.jpg‎   20200225_123825.jpg‎   20200225_135511.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape